Pull the Trigger

AUDub

No, he needs to take his a$$ kicking next week at UGA then they can drop him and his thirsty daughters off at the ATL airport.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, AEAugirl said:

No, he needs to take his a$$ kicking next week at UGA then they can drop him and his thirsty daughters off at the ATL airport.

Can't risk UGA slipping. 

Do it while the iron is hot. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CamZilla_15 said:

Why? The coach/coaching staff didn’t throw the interceptions and muff the punt?

🙄 Who called the dumbass WR pass in the RZ when you DESPERATELY NEEDED POINTS? They earned every bit of this L tonight, players too

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Just now, CAReeves2010 said:

🙄 Who called the dumbass WR pass in the RZ when you DESPERATELY NEEDED POINTS? They earned every bit of this L tonight, players too

Not to mention that idiotic 4th down call which set LSU up with excellent field position for the go ahead touchdown.

9 minutes ago, DAG said:

CBH does not give a damn. He just wants his money. I have never seen a guy literally show no emotion. 

He probably shows emotion on the 1st and 15th of every month (assuming those are his pay periods).

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

You don't win with mental toughness. You win with talent and this team doesn't have it.

You obviously need talent, but a lack of mental toughness can get you beat, especially a team with talent deficiencies like ours.

29 minutes ago, CamZilla_15 said:

Last week get out to a quick 14-0 lead, don't score again in regulation, luck into a win.

This week, get out to 17-0 lead early in the 2nd, don't score the rest of the game and lose.

Do you detect a pattern here?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

Who is calling it “great call” if it actually worked? 

26 minutes ago, CamZilla_15 said:

True, but the O play calling is horrendous even for a low talented team. Seems like a nice kid, but Ashford is not a good QB. Our O line is so bad, that it’s just incomprehensible. Most have been playing college ball at least 5 years and they are still awful. Real talent can sometimes rise above poor coaching, but a combo of poor coaching and I hate to say it, bad players simply won’t work. This team looks so much worse than Chiziks last team. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

True, but the O play calling is horrendous even for a low talented team. Seems like a nice kid, but Ashford is not a good QB. Our O line is so bad, that it’s just incomprehensible. Most have been playing college ball at least 5 years and they are still awful. Real talent can sometimes rise above poor coaching, but a combo of poor coaching and I hate to say it, bad players simply won’t work. This team looks so much worse than Chiziks last team. 

From what I remember, Chiz last team gave up after the kick-off every game.  This team at least shows some fight.  I think the players play their butts off, but due to lack of capable coaches, the players ability is lacking due to poor coaching.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Who is their interim? 

Key. A good guy. I played with his bro. 

49 minutes ago, CamZilla_15 said:

Go back to Facebook and bitch about how the PTB and media are on a witch hunt. What a stupid take. 

• Like 3

No way he gets off the hook this week.  Let him take his butt whipping next week in Athens!!!  Then probably a pretty good whipping the next week.   Then fire him.   Give the interim a bye week before the final 5 games.   With our talent, some competent coaching, and a renewed shot of motivation, we might be able to win a couple of games down the stretch.   Maybe even a long shot at 3 out of the last 5 to become bowl eligible and get those extra practices.  🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, CamZilla_15 said:

Who is calling it “great call” if it actually worked? 

I think this guy is either a bammer troll or Harsin in disguise. 

4 minutes ago, AUinMS9528 said:

No way he gets off the hook this week.  Let him take his butt whipping next week in Athens!!!  Then probably a pretty good whipping the next week.   Then fire him.   Give the interim a bye week before the final 5 games.   With our talent, some competent coaching, and a renewed shot of motivation, we might be able to win a couple of games down the stretch.   Maybe even a long shot at 3 out of the last 5 to become bowl eligible and get those extra practices.  🤷‍♂️

It really gives us a head start on the new replacement and I’d be more excited about that than anything else. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, AUDub said:

absolutely not. He may pull off a Les Miles-esque escape. We can't risk it. Do it now. 

No chance in hell we win that game. Georgia can and will name the score on us. Good news for me is the golf course should be wide open to get 36 holes in next Saturday. Can’t bear to watch the beat down

Harsin needs to go, but I doubt they fire him mid-season.  I think they would be justified in firing him tonight, but I don't see it happening. Maybe I will wake up tomorrow and be pleasantly surprised.