* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

2 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

So.....doen't look like the team quit after all.  I admire the guts they are showing today. And I like Ashford's refusal to give up. 

Somebody here owes them an apology. Auburn may not win today but the team is trying to pull themselves out of the jaws of defeat.

Is them including the coaches? Giving all crap while losing but nothing when playing better don’t wash.

3 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

Well, not to pour salt in the wound, but my friend who’s Dad works in the AD just texted me that he believes now that Harsin is going to get another year…

I hate to say it, but I’m starting to think that he’s not going to get fired.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Oh well, that'll probably do it. 

Ole Miss may be 7-0 after this, but I wouldn't be surprised if they drop their last 5. I'm not impressed. We just suck. 

Of course Ole Miss isn’t that good. They let Vandy hang with them, heck they even let us hang with them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Needed a couple things cheapest at Wal Mart for the last month. Hate that place. Will be vacant in about 15 minutes. So ...

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

May be? 😂 seriously?!

Just a saying dude......calm down.

It's not like I had any confidence that Auburn would win. But some did keep the hope alive. 

I appreciate their optimism anyway. 

1 minute ago, AUatHeart said:

Auburn will wait until the least opportune time to do it, that you can be sure of.

Hey just noticed we have the same record as Vandy..now that something Harsin can put on his resume....If they do not fire him during the bye week and drag this out all season then it's pretty clear we have no leadership at the top at all.

Edited by bishoptf

Yea, he’s texting me, he’s pissed, haha. His Dad texted him about an hour ago. He’s just hearing now that Harsin might survive because there is no plan in the AD in what to do…

• Facepalm 1

Like Aunt Bea's pickles, just might have to get used to 'em for a while.

image.png.3e4c0e6341bdb567e4399f881892b30d.png

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Is them including the coaches? Giving all crap while losing but nothing when playing better don’t wash.

Who knows what this coaching staff does  Whatever it is....they not been effective. You'd think they might catch on but apparently not.

3 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Just a saying dude......calm down.

It's not like I had any confidence that Auburn would win. But some did keep the hope alive. 

I appreciate their optimism anyway. 

Ha, I appreciate your optimism. Just think though if there were 15 minutes left in the game and our defense got a chance to rest during the weather delay we may have had a shot. Timing is everything.

• Like 1

Just now, gr82b4au said:

At least this game was fun to watch in the second half. That is a start 

Agreed it is hard to watch us get completely whipped.  Nice to see the fight they have.

Just now, Auburnguy101 said:

Yea, he’s texting me, he’s pissed, haha. His Dad texted him about an hour ago. He’s just hearing now that Harsin might survive because there is no plan in the AD in what to do…

Source: trust me bro 😂

Nothing against you I just have a hard time believing anybody that claims to be an insider right now because the last couple times the insiders said something was supposed to happen turned out to be really wrong. 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

So your friend believes that if we theoretically lost every remaining game and go 3-8 this season, that he comes back next year because there is "no plan"? Your friend has no idea what he's talking about.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

That may be the Ole Miss nail in Auburn's coffin right there....😥 

Are you saying will Harsin be carried away from Oxford in a pine box?

4 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

At least this game was fun to watch in the second half. That is a start 

Oh yeah. I can't remember when I've had so much fun! I don't know about y'all, but the onside kick was a highpoint for me. 🤣

6 minutes ago, AUatHeart said:

This was our best chance left to win an SEC west game.  I don't think one win in the SEC will let him keep his job. Coaches get fired when the stench surrounding their program kills recruiting, regardless of cause. We were there in the off-season.

Someone please give the update when the game resumes.

Watching the UTk and Bama game.

Tennessee up, 7 - 0.

2 minutes ago, e808 said:

The defense were stopping them until the turnovers started happening. Then the extra possession with the onsides kick. Then throw in the bad PI call. That’s a lot of extra plays if u aren’t rotating players in to keep them fresh they will get gassed. Tackling hasn’t been the greatest but they have been on the field a lot 

Then you were watching a different game than me.    Again, I will say it again in a different way.   It was 21 to 0 before any of that started.   The PI call was really bad, I agree.   Auburn came out and scored opening drive 2nd drive and never stopped Ole Miss after that.    It’s okay though, if you think that AU’s defense is good and was capable of stopping them, well good on ya.