* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

5 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Some high(low?)lights would be appreciated.  They killed the stream on WatchESPN after the weather delay.

I think we went for it on 3 4th downs in that drive lol. There's not many highlights that could be derived, I'd guess 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Hoke indicated that there's basically universal support for Grimes, with very strong support for Prime as well with the only hesitation being that he might Kiffin us.

Maybe, maybe not. Just letting you know what I’m hearing. I do know that my friend’s Dad isn’t sure if Harsin will be fired anytime soon…

5 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Hoke indicated that there's basically universal support for Grimes, with very strong support for Prime as well with the only hesitation being that he might Kiffin us.

But Pete Thamel says there's no urgency to fire him right now without an AD.

Just now, e808 said:

Can someone explain to me how does Dart have more designed run plays than Robby

Because Dart can actually run AND hang on to football, maybe?

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

Did anyone honestly, actually expect anything different? 

Expected a blowout, but it wasn't. 

• Like 1

Kiffen would look great in O&B.  Match him up with a DC worth a darn, NIL money, and our facilities and we'd be golden.

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Did anyone honestly, actually expect anything different? 

I certainly didn’t, but I’m a little shocked that we were in it for 4 quarters, particularly with the turnovers and the defense getting gashed in the running game.

well moral victory: we beat the spread by 1.5 points. Most players looked like they were disappointed by not winning. That's about all there is now.

37 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

Texas A and M has no offense. And it’s at home. Kind of reminds me of the LSU game, but this time we’ll win…

Bruuuuuuuh

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

Ok we had a 4 hours of diversion..Now back to arguing,  griping, name calling. repeating our same posts from last week etc. about who the next coach will be

Now we have a losing record. That is something else to add to the mix. 

• Like 1