* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

22 minutes ago, DAG said:

The defense pretty much gave up. You saw it happening from the beginning of this drive. So are we going to actually fire this guy or is there going to be more BSing around?

Hopefully we can fire him during the weather delay

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Source: trust me bro 😂

Nothing against you I just have a hard time believing anybody that claims to be an insider right now because the last couple times the insiders said something was supposed to happen turned out to be really wrong. 😂

Haha, I get it. His Dad works in the AD. His Dad is telling him that some people don’t want to deal with another coaching change now, especially since there’s no consensus on the AD and getting people who matter on the same page. Who knows, but I think right now, we won’t hear anything anytime soon…

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

Yea, he’s texting me, he’s pissed, haha. His Dad texted him about an hour ago. He’s just hearing now that Harsin might survive because there is no plan in the AD in what to do…

If that's true, Auburn football is pretty much done for a long while. This guy is not an SEC coach. We'll be fighting with Missouri for the basement every year. 

Just now, W.E.D said:

Hopefully we can fire him during the weather delay

Don't think that's been done yet

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Ha, I appreciate your optimism. Just think though if there were 15 minutes left in the game and our defense got a chance to rest during the weather delay we may have had a shot. Timing is everything.

I have no confidence in the coaching.  They never seem to manage the game well when there's a possibility of winning. 

2 minutes ago, Taker said:

Let me just say it for everyone on here:

@Auburnguy101 you don't know anything and your sources suck and your dog is really a cat and and and just.... it's not true or fair. 

Gotcha!! Thank you for that! Needed a laugh!!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

I was there. We had scored late, went for 2 and took a 15-14 lead with just a minute or so to play. OJ Anderson breaks a long run on 4th and a mile, calls time out and Miami kicks a late FG to win 17-15.

Yeah, I was there too!

We couldn't tackle him

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, metafour said:

So your friend believes that if we theoretically lost every remaining game and go 3-8 this season, that he comes back next year because there is "no plan"? Your friend has no idea what he's talking about.

Seriously.

I can see, like, a bad manager at a Pizza Hut eeking by for an extra fiscal quarter because of poor planning in upper management, but we're talking about one of the highest paid public officials in the State of Alabama.

Edited by msza

12 minutes ago, e808 said:

The defense were stopping them until the turnovers started happening. 

Dawg they've been running it down our throats since the very first whistle.

• Like 2

Saw this on Twitter.  Pretty savage Halloween decoration.  

20221015_154733.jpg

• Haha 4

At least Robby looked a little better. But hot damn the defense getting boat raced is unexpected 

1 minute ago, 33gles said:

Annnnnd the game has vanished from the WatchESPN page. Lovely.

Maybe they canceled it and we'll find out Harsins ass got fired. 

6 minutes ago, metafour said:

So your friend believes that if we theoretically lost every remaining game and go 3-8 this season, that he comes back next year because there is "no plan"? Your friend has no idea what he's talking about.

First, we’re not going 3-8. We’re going to beat ArKansas and A and M. Second, apparently the people who matter just aren’t on the same page on what to do. Some want a change, another faction wants to give him another year since there isn’t a consensus on a coach that all of them would be happy about. We’ll see…

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Didba said:

At least Robby looked a little better. But hot damn the defense getting boat raced is unexpected 

Yeah, that's a bright spot. Don't be surprised if we beat someone that we shouldn't...like WKU. 

• Haha 1

We look like Ole Miss during Freezes last year. His team lacked depth and was gassed in the second half of games. He would recruit a few top players but failed to recruit the rest of the roster smh

Just now, Auburnguy101 said:

First, we’re not going 3-8. We’re going to beat ArKansas and A and M. Second, apparently the people who matter just aren’t on the same page on what to do. Some want a change, another faction wants to give him another year since there isn’t a consensus on a coach that all of them would be happy about. We’ll see…

Wait... Where is this confidence coming from that we're going to beat A&M? We might be Arkansas maybe but really Texas A&M 🤣

Just now, Auburnguy101 said:

Oh poor soul....😆

Texas A&M's defense will kill us. 

• Like 1

Just now, autiger88 said:

Wait... Where is this confidence coming from that we're going to beat A&M? We might be Arkansas maybe but really Texas A&M 🤣

Texas A and M has no offense. And it’s at home. Kind of reminds me of the LSU game, but this time we’ll win…

• Haha 2