* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, Auburnguy101 said:

First, we’re not going 3-8. We’re going to beat ArKansas and A and M. Second, apparently the people who matter just aren’t on the same page on what to do. Some want a change, another faction wants to give him another year since there isn’t a consensus on a coach that all of them would be happy about. We’ll see…

I really do not think a majority of fans wants to give Harsin another year, Bama and other SEC fans 100% want Auburn to keep Harsin though...

1 minute ago, metafour said:

Oh poor soul....😆

Texas A&M's defense will kill us. 

At home, I think Auburn wins. Their offense is atrocious. Also, that’s what people thought about Ole Miss’ defense, that they would kill us today, and look what’s happening. I think we end the season 6-6 again. Just looking at what’s going on right now, and only Miss State and UAT games look like sure losses…

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

My favorite coach on the staff is Ike Hilliard. I’m sure he won’t be back no matter what happens.

He will have options for sure!

3 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

I really do not think a majority of fans wants to give Harsin another year, Bama and other SEC fans 100% want Auburn to keep Harsin though...

Agree, but a lot of moving parts right now. No one can get on the same page apparently…

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

Of course. We rank at the bottom of the league in recruiting, will have even LESS coming back next season, have shown no ability to succeed in the portal and will have a lame duck head coach for yet another season on and off the field. It will take long enough to get us back with even a solid recruiting placeholder of a coach. WIth this guy? We'll likely beat Tennessee's time in purgatory before we overcome the damage. 

2 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

Agree, but a lot of moving parts right now. No one can get on the same page apparently…

So what your saying is it's jaba

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

No offense, but how high up is your source? Sounds like a classic case of the regular employees not being "let in" on the plan due to the sensitivity of the subject.

Edited by tsande07
typo
  • Like 2

We really miss Leota he and Hall set the edge. Without him our D has not been able to consistently set the edge.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tsande07 said:

No offense, but how high up is your source? Sounds like a classic case of the regular employees not being "let in" on the plan due to the sensitivity of the subject.

He’s in a significant role. Knows Rich McGlynn personally…

12 minutes ago, metafour said:

Dawg they've been running it down our throats since the very first whistle.

We can agree to disagree because just like last week something happens and the other team gets rolling. Ole Miss had two straight empty possessions before the Robby interception that gave them a short field.

Watching Auburn play, then switching over to Bama vs. Tennessee is like night and damn day lol.

A basic slant isn't thrown 4 feet behind the receiver or 3 feet out of his reach.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HabitualChiller said:

Watching Auburn play, then switching over to Bama vs. Tennessee is like night and damn day lol.

A basic slant isn't thrown 4 feet behind the receiver or 3 feet out of his reach.

LMAO. We hold our breathe for the most basic of passes..

• Like 2