Jeff Grimes offense

gr82b4au

I love the facepalm for my comment about Freeze. You literally cannot call yourself an Auburn fan and then support someone as terrible of a person as he is and not care. Really calls into question your judgment…

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Yes, we all know. You've said it AD nauseum 

Good and I will continue to. I will never understand how so many people can go to bat for that kind of person and a coach who’s no better than Gus on the field. It really just blows my mind. How you and others can’t be bothered that he DMed a sexual abuse victim this past summer really tells me what kind of morals you have…

9 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

Dr. Roberts won’t approve of it. I’ve heard first hand from people who know him that Freeze wouldn’t even get an interview because of his past…

Better call Yella Fellow and get his opinion before you make such a definitive statement 

1 minute ago, Auburnguy101 said:

Good and I will continue to. I will never understand how so many people can go to bat for that kind of person and a coach who’s no better than Gus on the field. It really just blows my mind. How you and others can’t be bothered that he DMed a sexual abuse victim this past summer really tells me what kind of morals you have…

LOL, U know no more about me and my morals than you do Danny Hugh's

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Better call Yella Fellow and get his opinion before you make such a definitive statement 

Don’t need to, Dr. Roberts isn’t a pushover like Dr. Gouge was. Dr. Roberts also doesn’t want his first major hire to be a coach with a terrible past and continues to show poor judgment. It’s really that simple honestly…

Just now, Auburnguy101 said:

Don’t need to, Dr. Roberts isn’t a pushover like Dr. Gouge was. Dr. Roberts also doesn’t want his first major hire to be a coach with a terrible past and continues to show poor judgment. It’s really that simple honestly…

Ok LOL.

If you support him than yea, that’s all I need to know about you…

Do u know ALL the details of Danny Hugh's past transgressions.  I mean do u have first hand knowledge of all the details or just what u read on twitter? If you know ALL the details,  please share them

6 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Do u know ALL the details of Danny Hugh's past transgressions.  I mean do u have first hand knowledge of all the details or just what u read on twitter? If you know ALL the details,  please share them

It’s called google. Pretty easy to read. I have a degree from Auburn and would hate to be associated with someone like him…

24 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

I love the facepalm for my comment about Freeze. You literally cannot call yourself an Auburn fan and then support someone as terrible of a person as he is and not care. Really calls into question your judgment…

Great! Grimes it is then.

• Love 1

28 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

If you support him than yea, that’s all I need to know about you…

Who hurt you?

• Haha 3

I am not a big fan of Jeff Grimes.  I don't know if he would be a better replacement all around.  I wonder if we would be having this same conversation a couple of years from now..I mean if we are looking for fast paced offenses etc there are other coordinators we could go and get. 

• Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

Who hurt you?

I’m good. I’m just tired of people minimizing and normalizing the kind of behavior he exhibits. If you knew what I do for a living then you would completely understand why I despise people like him and makes me embarrassed that people who call themselves Auburn fans vouching for someone like him…

• Dislike 1

I’m good. I’m just tired of people minimizing and normalizing the kind of behavior he exhibits. If you knew what I do for a living then you would completely understand why I despise people like him and makes me embarrassed that people who call themselves Auburn fans vouching for someone like him…

What do you do for a living? I don’t think anyone is normalizing it. Perhaps an argument could be made for overlooking it. Do you think there’s any value of people making mistakes, learning from them, and moving on with life? 

3 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

Ok then, you'd better be a big FSU fan for the rest of the season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

What do you do for a living? I don’t think anyone is normalizing it. Perhaps an argument could be made for overlooking it. Do you think there’s any value of people making mistakes, learning from them, and moving on with life? 

That I can’t tell you. I will say I have to deal with people like him on a daily basis. And yes, I believe people can change. I mean, look at Deion. He’s had a checkered past but has grown in the past few years and has atoned it seems for the things he has done. Freeze just this past summer DMed a sexual abuse victim. He has learned nothing. Again, won’t ever root or support someone like that…

7 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

That I can’t tell you. I will say I have to deal with people like him on a daily basis. And yes, I believe people can change. I mean, look at Deion. He’s had a checkered past but has grown in the past few years and has atoned it seems for the things he has done. Freeze just this past summer DMed a sexual abuse victim. He has learned nothing. Again, won’t ever root or support someone like that…

I’d genuinely like to know what you do for a living. I’ve worked with women who came out of human trafficking through the faith-based non-profit the Wellhouse. My wife worked for a state-wide foster ministry that helped single parents and their kids going through hard times. I know lots of folks that work for Lifeline adoption agency, as well as A21, a global faith-based org that rescues people from human trafficking. I’m currently studying to be a biblical counselor to move from engineering to counseling field.

Glad to know you thinks folks can change. 

Edited by AUINSY
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

I’d genuinely like to know what you do for a living. I’ve worked with women who came out of human trafficking through the faith-based non-profit the Wellhouse. My wife worked for a state-wide foster ministry that helped single parents and their kids going through hard times. I know lots of folks that work for Lifeline adoption agency, as well as A21, a global faith-based org that rescues people from human trafficking. I’m currently studying to be a biblical counselor to move from engineering to counseling field.

I honestly wish I could but with the position I’m in I cannot unfortunately. And that’s really amazing what you and your wife do, thank you both! And yes, like I’ve said, people can change. However, there are those who manipulate and put a facade on as well and only look out for themselves. I’m honestly good with most coaches and I’m not naive about what they do, but Freeze is on another level. He’s with Urban as coaches who I would never want to be leading my program…

9 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

That’s awesome!!!  I would like to know more about your ministry.  Feel free to PM me with the website and/or other info.  I would appreciate it.  

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

I honestly wish I could but with the position I’m in I cannot unfortunately. And that’s really amazing what you and your wife do, thank you both! And yes, like I’ve said, people can change. However, there are those who manipulate and put a facade on as well and only look out for themselves. I’m honestly good with most coaches and I’m not naive about what they do, but Freeze is on another level. He’s with Urban as coaches who I would never want to be leading my program…

Thanks. I can respect that. I wouldn’t want either of them to be moral examples to young Auburn men and football players. The only thing I would suggest or recommend is some caution in responding to others on the AUFamily posts. I think it’s fair game to knock those coaches for their poor morals and bad life choices. Posters on this board didn’t commit those acts. Well, they could have, but they didn’t commit those acts on behalf of Freeze or Urban. 

I appreciate your insight on Deion. 

Edited by AUINSY
  • Like 1

I don’t know enough about the Freeze situation to know if he’s genuinely changed or not.   But I would certainly hope that if he ever became a serious candidate that he would be thoroughly vetted.   
I believe in grace, forgiveness, and second chances.   But I also believe there are a lot of double-life phonies out there!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

Thanks. I can respect that. I wouldn’t want either of them to be moral examples to young Auburn men and football players. The only thing I would suggest or recommend is some caution in responding to others on the AUFamily posts. I think it’s fair game to knock those coaches for their poor morals and bad life choices. Posters on this board didn’t commit those acts. Well, they could have, but they didn’t commit those acts on behalf of Freeze or Urban. 

I appreciate your insight in Deion. 

And I appreciate yours as well. I don’t mean to sound like I’m attacking people, but when it comes to something like this, I think I get into work mode haha. I think it just shocks me knowing that people who root for the same team as me would want someone like him. Again, it hits really close and hard to not become passionate. So I apologize if I did offend you or say anything that was inappropriate…

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

And I appreciate yours as well. I don’t mean to sound like I’m attacking people, but when it comes to something like this, I think I get into work mode haha. I think it just shocks me knowing that people who root for the same team as me would want someone like him. Again, it hits really close and hard to not become passionate. So I apologize if I did offend you or say anything that was inappropriate…

That makes sense. I’ve had this same struggle myself. I thinks it’s easy to recognize struggles others have that we ourselves also have. There are some terrible people in the world. Being in and near ministry, it’s a hard reality that many face. I think you’re right to despise the abuse and mistreatment of women and people in general. It’s clear you do something of value to defend those that are victims of this awful behavior. I’m thankful for you and folks like you who do that work. Keep up the good fight. I doubt the AUFamily posters, generally speaking, are that bunch. Keep that fire and passion for those wrongdoers!

16 minutes ago, AUinMS9528 said:

I don’t know enough about the Freeze situation to know if he’s genuinely changed or not.   But I would certainly hope that if he ever became a serious candidate that he would be thoroughly vetted.   
I believe in grace, forgiveness, and second chances.   But I also believe there are a lot of double-life phonies out there!

💯👆👍