Jeff Grimes offense

gr82b4au

45 minutes ago, woodford said:

I don't think they're stupid enough to hire another guy from the PNW with zero ties to the South.

What are his off the field issues?

I don't think it is about a location.  I mean coaches know how hard it is in the SEC.  If they don't then they are nuts.  What needs to happen is that the AD needs to help the coach out.  That is interview process, how do you recruit this area, who do you hire.  I don't think that was done while hiring Harsin.  I think our AD was over his head in football and didn't realize what was needed in the Q&A section for Hars.  It was oh yeah, met him in the hot tub once and we had a good convo...

Off field issues:  There are rumors of folks having to clean up some of his mess.  When he was in SE Florida he would frequent the bars the students were at.

• Facepalm 1

At this point my number one factor is recruiting and number 2 factor building an offensive line. If he checks both those boxes we will be tremendously better as a team.

24 minutes ago, AU_Tiger_88 said:

I don't think it is about a location.  I mean coaches know how hard it is in the SEC.  If they don't then they are nuts.  What needs to happen is that the AD needs to help the coach out.  That is interview process, how do you recruit this area, who do you hire.  I don't think that was done while hiring Harsin.  I think our AD was over his head in football and didn't realize what was needed in the Q&A section for Hars.  It was oh yeah, met him in the hot tub once and we had a good convo...

Off field issues:  There are rumors of folks having to clean up some of his mess.  When he was in SE Florida he would frequent the bars the students were at.

I thought everyone in America knew that Kiffen chased co-eds? Wasn't he photographed at a sorority party while at UTK?

4 minutes ago, TigerHorn said:

I thought everyone in America knew that Kiffen chased co-eds? Wasn't he photographed at a sorority party while at UTK?

Nah, that was "Joey Freshwater"...LOL!