A little birdy told me

TeamZero77

35 minutes ago, GAAubie said:

What if he doesn't have any interest in Auburn? Asking for a friend...

Then I may continue with my apathy until the new HC brings some positivity, enthusiasm and excitement back to the program. 

Listen, I'm not even a tiny bit convinced Auburn will step outside their norm and hire outside the AU footprint of coaches, OR that they'd hire a super star like Prime.  I'm simply saying he is the only rumored candidate thus far that IMO has the star power to bring instant energy and excitement to a dull and drab program like we've become. :gofig:

I think we are going to see pretty quickly if Auburn is an attractive job or not.  Some of the shenanigans over the last couple of yrs could turn off some coaches?  We'll see soon. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, MaxCohen216 said:

This thread is almost as stupid as the thread that was started by a moderator a couple years ago about Gus being willing to take a less-than-market-value buyout.

Cut to the car chase: he didn't.

LOL - I remember that.  We were courting Bob Stoops too, if I remember correctly.😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, JerryAU said:

LOL - I remember that.  We were courting Bob Stoops too, if I remember correctly.😄

That was an all time gold thread.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

That was an all time gold thread.  

YEP!

I knew we fans had hit the motherload when I saw Josh Moon (the goober) come out of sports reporting exile to bring us the play-by-play from the halls of Auburn athletic headquarters.  Moon & Tate tag-teaming the news feed as Harbert /Malzhan worked behind closed doors negotiating a reduced buyout while Leath traveled to D.C.  😊

Edited by JerryAU
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

The chances of this happening are in negative percentage points.  

Yep. Rumor is Helton  has turned us down 

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Haha 5