*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

We need to start preparing for Western Kentucky 

No joke, seriously.

alright, I finally made it. Did I miss anything? After a bye week, I'll bet it's been penalty-free football. /SARC/

a

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

That why things been so quiet this week?

Not sure, I haven’t followed it too much this week. I do know most of the guys on here have still been sworn to hartwell being option A, and I’ve seen a few different names for option B. But hartwell seemed to be fading as of late, from what I could gather 

I just don’t think our guys’ sources get really in depth information. It seems to be very transient level knowledge, and I know it’s a fluid situation, but we ALWAYS get caught blindsided seemingly 

• Love 1

we needed that about 2 quarters ago.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bottomfeeder said:

I have never left a game early. Never.

Damned if I haven't. And would today. I pay for that option.

Edited by Swamp Eagle
  • Like 2

That is 2 very tough catches by 17 today. I like. A big receiver that WANTS the ball.

Hopefully the next staff will utilize him.

• Like 2

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

We’re back

Yeah, no longer down by 25 points, now only 18 points.

1 hour ago, CCTAU said:

IF you had an experienced QB, maybe. Like many here, you let your hate for Harsin cloud your common sense. 
Forget Harsin, with the QB we have, it was the right call. 

Your right Harsin has done nothing to deserve our anger. We should all be ashamed.

On way home from Smoky mnts and barely remembered the game. I see I haven’t really missed anything. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Not sure, I haven’t followed it too much this week. I do know most of the guys on here have still been sworn to hartwell being option A, and I’ve seen a few different names for option B. But hartwell seemed to be fading as of late, from what I could gather 

I just don’t think our guys’ sources get really in depth information. It seems to be very transient level knowledge, and I know it’s a fluid situation, but we ALWAYS get caught blindsided seemingly 

We all need to remember that when head coaches names get floated around on here in a couple weeks