*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, Taker said:

Question, we all remember 2012.... and then we remember 2013.... is the stark difference this year going to be the lack of depth that we are left with afterwords

More than that. There was familiarity with the players in 2013 and the scheme. Not sure where u go from here but it seems Prime should be the 1st 2nd and 3rd option 

• Love 1

After every TD, our defense always seem to turn and look at each other as if they weren’t sure what they just saw.

• Haha 1

i am hitting the hoobie and at the moment it really is medicinal.............lol

Nice to see our SEC game is going so poorly here everyone is already leaving.

#HardForHarsin

• Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Remember, he was supposed to the the third option. Yet he is now starting…

Yeah but ANY option that is a scholarship worthy SEC QB should be able to make wide open, basic passes with regularity. Any normal high school QB’s hit those easy wide open passes. It’s really weird. 

• Like 1

Derek Mason, Mike Bobo, Nick Eason, and Bo Nix are all part of a Top 10 team, while we’re stuck with this crap show. 

• Like 1

Remember when there were folks thinking we might win this game. We barely beat San Jose St and Georgia St (last year) with Harsin. I don’t expect to win any game with Harsin as coach. We better hope we can buy a bunch of players with NIL not sure we’ll have a roster soon.

1 minute ago, tsande07 said:

I'd like to see Geriner for a bit.

He'd get decapitated 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

#32 makes one tackle and acts like he's been doing it all day.

I think our O-linemen need to celebrate when they successfully block someone.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

Nice to see our SEC game is going so poorly here everyone is already leaving.

#HardForHarsin

I'm rooting for everyone to leave at this point. I've never had this level of disdain before 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Gowebb11 said:

Derek Mason, Mike Bobo, Nick Eason, and Bo Nix are all part of a Top 10 team, while we’re stuck with this crap show. 

Looks like they all made good decisions.  Guess that's why some players are deciding to do the same.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gowebb11 said:

Yep so glad they are gone, lol. What a close call (for them). They knew to get the heck out of here.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Sounds like Allen Greene 2.0 with as soon as he talked to another school, his days were numbered. If he's a good AD u fight to keep him, u don't say "we're moving on"

From their own website..

The former MSU head baseball coach and two-time Southeastern Conference Coach of the Year has overseen arguably the greatest era in Bulldog athletics history, highlighted by a 2021 College World Series Championship for the school's first team national title in any sport. A total of five Bulldog programs have turned in a program-best season with Cohen at the helm of the department, including softball (2022), baseball (2021), volleyball (2021), soccer (2018) and women's basketball (2017, 2018). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1