*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, AUDevil said:

This offense is very skilled at getting to midfield.

With a competent short passing game, we could be competitive. 
However, these coaches call plays like we are the top OL/QB combo in the SEC…

6 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Prevent? LOL that's our base defense 

I don't care what the alignment is, when you're sitting back and waiting...you're playing prevent.

Just now, NoALtiger said:

It really amazes me how Robby has played QB his whole life yet is such a bad passer. I mean it’s hard to miss so many easy, open passes for almost any normal dude much less a D1 SEC level starting QB. Impressive in a bad way lol. 

Remember, he was supposed to the the third option. Yet he is now starting…

Just got back to the house and turned the TV on. Not good. Painful year. Turning the TV off. Going to enjoy the rest of the day. Hope the boys can flip the script and pull it out. They seem to be playing hard. 

War Eagle! 

1 minute ago, bishoptf said:

I feel bad for Robbie, he really is not ready to be out there playing and its a shame that he is the best that we have right now, another great Harsin move...

the left side of our line has just let people blow right by them. i wonder if robby wishes he was still out west.

The disappointing part is u are having Robby run an offense that doesn’t fit him . Even with the off week u trying to make him run a pro style versus something for his skillset

• Like 1

Question, we all remember 2012.... and then we remember 2013.... is the stark difference this year going to be the lack of depth that we are left with afterwords

This mfer has GOT to go ASAP. THERE IS NOT ONE ADVANTSGE TO PUTTING IT OFF ANY LONGER.

There. I feel better now.

Edited by Swamp Eagle
  • Like 1

Coaching deficiencies aside, our roster talent is much more Group of 5 than SEC. SLOW!!!

• Like 1

i know cohen was a surprise but i read where they had two different guys coming to the game interested in the AD position?

3 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

Looks like MSU is just mad that he was talking with us in the first place

Sounds like Allen Greene 2.0 with as soon as he talked to another school, his days were numbered. If he's a good AD u fight to keep him, u don't say "we're moving on"

Edited by Maverick.AU

you know it is bad when you can keep up on the game thread.

• Like 2