*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Derek Mason, Mike Bobo, Nick Eason, and Bo Nix are all part of a Top 10 team, while we’re stuck with this crap show. 

Becasue Harsin is a garbage coach. Nobody wants to be a part of his trash program. 

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

We have NO front 7 depth man. This is gonna get ugly if we don’t get an ace recruiter next season 

Happens every game. Our inept offense will eventually wear out our paper thin Defense 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

That stinks

Hiring an AD that’s getting fired by a Miss school. That’s what Auburn is now. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bottomfeeder said:

I think our O-linemen need to celebrate when they successfully block someone.

Let us know when that happens. Been a while since I’ve seen them block anyone. 

1 minute ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

From their own website..

The former MSU head baseball coach and two-time Southeastern Conference Coach of the Year has overseen arguably the greatest era in Bulldog athletics history, highlighted by a 2021 College World Series Championship for the school's first team national title in any sport. A total of five Bulldog programs have turned in a program-best season with Cohen at the helm of the department, including softball (2022), baseball (2021), volleyball (2021), soccer (2018) and women's basketball (2017, 2018). 

Not a damn thing about football...

2 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

From their own website..

The former MSU head baseball coach and two-time Southeastern Conference Coach of the Year has overseen arguably the greatest era in Bulldog athletics history, highlighted by a 2021 College World Series Championship for the school's first team national title in any sport. A total of five Bulldog programs have turned in a program-best season with Cohen at the helm of the department, including softball (2022), baseball (2021), volleyball (2021), soccer (2018) and women's basketball (2017, 2018). 

Notice only one of the big 3 sports in there. U don't tell a good ad that you're "moving on" u fight to keep him. If he goes to another school, so be it but you don't tell him "look for other opportunities"

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

From their own website..

Yep as usual folks want to jump to conclusions without any actual information of what’s going on. They just can’t wait to type something generic like “JABA” or something. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I'm rooting for everyone to leave at this point. I've never had this level of disdain before 

Its getting there. 

66A3B6B6-5B3A-4909-8DB2-DC73948B8A3B.jpeg

Getting creamed at home by Ark. Kinda expected the possibility of it honestly, but we are so boring on both sides AFTER a bye week. 

2 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

Looks like MSU is just mad that he was talking with us in the first place

The MSU fans are about as knowlegable as AU fans. They're mad because the MSU baseball team struggled after losing most of their championship team to MLB in 2022. And Mike Leach is not setting the world on fire either but they inexplicably thought he would. 

Cohen is like all the rest of the AD candidates......wins in some areas, loses in others. 

• Like 1

Just now, NoALtiger said:

Yep as usual folks want to jump to conclusions without any actual information of what’s going on. They just can’t wait to type something generic like “JABA” or something. 

Plz tell me why there's only one big 3 sport in there, tell me why such a successful ad was told "look for other opportunities"

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Not a damn thing about football...

From their site..

Football became one of eight programs nationally and four in the SEC to make a bowl game in each of the last dozen years, joining Alabama, Georgia and Texas A&M as the only conference teams to do so. The Bulldogs were one of four teams in the nation with three wins against opponents ranked in the final College Football Playoff Top 25 and the only team in the nation that faced six teams in the final rankings during the season.

Edited by Bro Johnny Mac

31-13 let that soak in...by Arkansas...lol

and I do not want to see one more posting about we should give Harsin one more year, I would have let him go after the Penn State game, about the worst I have ever watched and I've been watching for quite some time...

Edited by bishoptf

Ashford hasn’t sat in the pocket and found an open guy downfield in a while. Is it Robby or is it the WRs?

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

I just joined the broadcast and AUfamily. I bet it is brutal in here today. 

Pretty apathetic actually.  The AD threads are more interesting honestly.

well hell pack it in. enjoy the light show arkie.............

4 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Meh......JABA.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

The lady in front of u, I'll have what she's having lol

She must be an Arky fan….

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

Ashford hasn’t sat in the pocket and found an open guy downfield in a while. Is it Robby or is it the WRs?

It's the blocking. Clean pockets are few and far between. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Hiring an AD that’s getting fired by a Miss school. That’s what Auburn is now. 

Why do you think that?  Why do you think they would fire him 90 days after agreeing to a 4 year contract with him? Do you believe that’s what happened?

• Thanks 1