*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

There's no reliable information saying they want to move on from Cohen. That's all internet myth probably. He did, however, just get a contract extension from MSU. He got them their first ever championship and a fabulous baseball stadium. I think he has proably done as well as anyone could in Starkville, MS.

Hoke, who writes about auburn, and has for a long time, is the one that said it.

I won’t watch another game this year. AU has failed the players, and the fans. What a waste of talent, time, and money. I’m absolutely done 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Oh, sorry. Let me spell it out for you.

I hope you're s***ting me that you're impressed by "the greatest era in MSU football" as a qualifier for Auburns AD.

Yep...you know your program is rock bottom when you go to the MS schools to improve your lot...

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

I think this will finally even turn the Harsin crowd against him. There’s only so much sunshine pumping you can do 

I don’t think there is really a “Harsin” crowd so to speak. Many of us realize he is gone. But getting angry about it is not gonna help improve our lives. 
Right now it’s wait and see on the AD. We all see this is a poorly coached team. 

5 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Arkansas has there backup in 🤣 

This is what we’ve become. Thanks Gus and Harsin for these @$$ beatings.

Made a minor correction.

Edited by Never2Yield

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

I don’t think there is really a “Harsin” crowd so to speak. Many of us realize he is gone. But getting angry about it is not gonna help improve our lives. 
Right now it’s wait and see on the AD. We all see this is a poorly coached team. 

Yep, all of us that defended Harsin at the beginning of the season are no longer defending him and probably want him gone more than the people that were wanting him gone after last season lol

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

I think this will finally even turn the Harsin crowd against him. There’s only so much sunshine pumping you can do 

We shall see most of them are pretty dug in on giving him 3 or 4 years no matter what

The MS State AD just got a raise to 1.1 million dollars, sounds like they hated him for sure.😄 My next life I am going to be either  a Coach or an AD seems like easy money,  good job performance not strictly  necessary

2 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

I don’t think there is really a “Harsin” crowd so to speak. 

Well, there is one.....but all of their last names are "Harsin"

• Haha 1

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Hoke, who writes about auburn, and has for a long time, is the one that said it.

He got it from reading the internet just like the rest of them do. He repeats what is said here sometimes. 

How would he know how MSU Admin really feels about their AD? Why give the AD a raise and new contract if you want to run him off? 

• Like 1

MSU AD for all other sports.  Deion for football.  Everybody throw in 5 dollars. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

The coach worship is strong with the Harsin Crowd.

For the love of God, can the band learn some new music?? 20 years of Superman theme. Becoming a bigger deal when the band sound comes through over the television broadcast because there are only 3 or 4 people cheering now.

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

He got it from reading the internet just like the rest of them do. He repeats what is said here sometimes. 

How would he know how MSU Admin really feels about their AD? Why give the AD a raise and new contract if you want to run him off? 

Please tell me why the msu fans are acting like us when we moved on from jay jacobs? I have not seen a single msu fan saying "damnit"

Just now, abw0004 said:

I feel you man.  I feel you. 

36054F39-3331-462B-9B0F-B20548FC6EFF.jpeg

Son of uh!!! He said he was working on his project!

• Haha 1

OK AU, let’s drive down and hit a FG to end this thing on a positive note…

or an int. Either scenario is plausible…

1 minute ago, kennypowers said:

MSU AD for all other sports.  Deion for football.  Everybody throw in 5 dollars. 

Yeah, I got 5 on it.