*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

Harsin is gone.

I believe in giving a coach time but he hasn’t shown an ounce of improvement. His team simply has been on a steady decline since he got here day one. No improvement, no hope, means he’s gone. 

I’m no genius, emotionally inept hardass from Idaho who prefers the stairs and hot tubs but how difficult is it to get the football to Tank 25 times  a game?

Just now, AUDevil said:

Why do you think that?  Why do you think they would fire him 90 days after agreeing to a 4 year contract with him? Do you believe that’s what happened?

Fired was the wrong word.

*asked to move on*. 

Just now, AUDub said:

It's the blocking. Clean pockets are few and far between. 

He’s had time today…more so than normal.  Hard to count the amount of times he’s sat back for a few seconds then decides to flee the pocket.  Our guys are not getting open quickly, bad routes, or he’s not seeing them.

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

It's the blocking. Clean pockets are few and far between. 

He’s getting that three second window. There should be an open guy somewhere. 

Arky is throwing it ten yards under 2 seconds. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ScotsAU said:

Y’all need to lay off Harsin and give him a chance.

🤣🤣🤣

Absolutely perfect timing! Bravo

5 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

From their site..

Football became one of eight programs nationally and four in the SEC to make a bowl game in each of the last dozen years, joining Alabama, Georgia and Texas A&M as the only conference teams to do so. The Bulldogs were one of four teams in the nation with three wins against opponents ranked in the final College Football Playoff Top 25 and the only team in the nation that faced six teams in the final rankings during the season.

Well hell..why didn't you say so to begin with?

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Fired was the wrong word.

*asked to move on*. 

Ok, but do you think that’s true?  Keep in mind he just signed a new contract.

1 minute ago, AUDevil said:

He’s had time today…more so than normal.  Hard to count the amount of times he’s sat back for a few seconds then decides to flee the pocket.  Our guys are not getting open quickly, bad routes, or he’s not seeing them.

Or he doesn't have the confidence to make throws unless the receiver is completely uncovered...

• Like 1

Just now, AUDevil said:

Oh god, we're not buying out his contract are we?

9 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Plz tell me why there's only one big 3 sport in there, tell me why such a successful ad was told "look for other opportunities"

They are never a power player in football. Can you name a MSU AD who has excelled in making them dominant?? At least he brought in an out of the box hire in Leach and is trying to combat their almost unwinnable situation of being in the SEC West. I don’t know they are moving on and neither do you, thus the “jumping to conclusions” portion of my post. We don’t have the info yet. 

Edited by NoALtiger

3 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Man I don’t know. I don’t know anything about it to be honest. If I’m being completely honest here, I’m more pissed off that again, not one Auburn insider knew sh*t about this. Lol!

I belong to this site as a premium member, The Bunker, and ON3. I only interact on here. But I didn’t see a dang thing about Cohen on all 3. Freaking wasting my money😂

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Thanks 1