Prayers Requested

AuburnNTexas

My 97 year old mother who was living with us just passed away in our home earlier today. Can you all pray for the repose of her soul.

• Sad 9

22 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

My 97 year old mother who was living with us just passed away in our home earlier today. Can you all pray for the repose of her soul.

Done. God speed to the lady and peace to the rest of the family!

• Like 1

I'm so sorry for your loss.  Bless you and your family for taking care of your Mom at the end of her life - a labor of love, no doubt.  May she rest in peace and may her memory be a blessing to all who loved her.  I will remember your Mom and you/your family in my prayers.

• Like 4

Sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers sent. 

• Like 1

May the Lord bring you peace and strength during this difficult time. Praying 🙏 

• Like 1

May you see through her eyes the Heavenly joy she is experiencing now. In looking through your eyes it hurts terribly to lose your mom. 
May God’s presence be especially close and comforting to you and your family. 

• Like 3

I'm sorry for your loss. You are a very good person I'm sure your mother played a huge role in that. I'm sure she was lovely. Prayers to you

• Like 2

May God grant you and your family solace in your time of grieving. Let His everlasting love wash over your spirits and give you peace, knowing that your grandmother is resting peacefully in his arms, in heaven. Let your memories of her bring you joy and happiness, replacing your grief of this moment. We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, Amen

Edited by FormerlySec38Row34
  • Like 3