Best Lou Holtz qoute

creed

Well since the other thread was hijacked and locked here is a good one from Lou, or at least I think it was from Lou. 

“The sideline has never missed a tackle”

• Like 1

Any time I read a Lou Holtz quote I have to wipe the screen off lol. 

The other thread really went down hill in a hurry lol . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My favorite Holtz quote is still when he was talking smack about the ‘07 Auburn team not beating Florida in Florida. I studied forever for a deterministic operations research exam, passing up an opportunity to be at that game in person. Failed the test even after all the studying. At least we won the game, though! Only class I ever got a D in.

• Love 2

since i saw that video of holt trashing some woman at a restaurant i have had no use for him. he is a jerk big time. sorry to rain on anyone's parade but if we all had the same answeres it would be a boring board.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, creed said:

Well since the other thread was hijacked and locked here is a good one from Lou, or at least I think it was from Lou. 

“The sideline has never missed a tackle”

I think that was his son, Torry, who said that. 

• Haha 1

Some of my favorite College GameDay moments were when the crew would be sitting in 10 degrees and Chris Fowler's mouth was so numb that he sounded like Lou Holtz.

• Haha 2

Lou Holtz is the Barney Fife of college football reporting.

And I mean no disrespect whatsoever to Barney Fife...

17 hours ago, woodford said:

I miss him and Mark May on CFB Final or whatever it was called. That's how bad ESPN is nowadays. When I miss those two bums.

CFB Final in the early 2000's was awesome. You'd get highlights from almost every game. Now it's just discussion from the top 2 or 3 matchups ad nauseum. Back when helmet stickers meant something, dag gummit!