Baseball v. Bama, Friday

2 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

I'm on Maker's #3....

I’m strictly water tonight. Keeping up with this from beautiful and rebounding Mexico Beach FL tonight. No fish to speak of but limited out on beer late afternoon. 

4-1 and thanks Bobby

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

With you all the way and very perplexed. Maybe biased in opinion but Auburn baseball is one of the more enjoyable things on campus. Locals do a great job. Outside of that the following is poor. CBT is great and probably doing a better job than anyone could do here. He genuinely loves Auburn.

The program set an all time attendance record last year. Most series if not all are sold out. Plenty of support.

6 hours ago, AUlurker said:

The program set an all time attendance record last year. Most series if not all are sold out. Plenty of support.

Your right. Guess I am speaking comparative to attendance in other areas. Suppose a lot is due to demographic area.

Ended in frustration again last night. Fell short hitting into game ending double play. Think we hit into 5 inning ending double plays last night. Bammer hit into two for 7 total Game DP’s.

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Your right. Guess I am speaking comparative to attendance in other areas. Suppose a lot is due to demographic area.

Ended in frustration again last night. Fell short hitting into game ending double play. Think we hit into 5 inning ending double plays last night. Bammer hit into two for 7 total Game DP’s.

Our defense is playing really well and we hit the ball well last night, just right at people. Not sure who we have left to pitch today. Haven’t seen Chase Isbell since he left the game a couple of weeks ago. Looked like a muscle pull. Have you heard anything on that?

8 hours ago, AUlurker said:

The fan attendance on gameday is strong. But the interest on message boards and in the media are lacking. The online and traditional newspapers don’t even have articles on the games. I’ve also heard the NIL support is way low compared to our rivals. 

3 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

Our defense is playing really well and we hit the ball well last night, just right at people. Not sure who we have left to pitch today. Haven’t seen Chase Isbell since he left the game a couple of weeks ago. Looked like a muscle pull. Have you heard anything on that?

Have not heard an update on Chase and not sure how much I will be able to keep up this afternoon. Appeared to be some type of abdominal pull.