The Democratic Lock Down

AURex

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am talking the N word and not bias so why change the subject? i would have brought it up if i was.you want to act like there is no racism in this country and all i can do is laugh. it has never gone away and we see proof every day and now you guys change the narrative of what racism is. it is ugly and will probably not get much better until whites are a minority which is getting close and why repukes gerrymander to try and stay in power. and for the record the left is not and has never been perfect. if we wer such bit haters all the white nationalists would be in our party.

I changed it because nobody in their right mind would publicly say the *N* word, so your premiss is totally wrong.  You might have heard that word in private conversations, but that’s another conversation.

I’m not acting like there is not racism, I’m saying it the Democratic Party members like Fudge and Clyburn are the ones that keep that conversation alive.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

I changed it because nobody in their right mind would publicly say the *N* word, so your premiss is totally wrong.  You might have heard that word in private conversations, but that’s another conversation.

I’m not acting like there is not racism, I’m saying it the Democratic Party members like Fudge and Clyburn are the ones that keep that conversation alive.

dude quit blaming two guys. try and think. racism happens every single day in this country. every single day. you guys claim feeding fdrenzy but they are not lying about the senseless violence and deaths. and why is it the white natty's and the kkk are all right leaning racists? because trump welcomed them to the club. you can live in denial all you want but you are dead wrong and i dare you to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt i am lying. hell your side is crazier than most of those ladies on the show yellowjackets..........

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i never said she should not. what a sad life you must have watching everything i say and do for a chance to throw shade at me. whatever. i enjoy the press so do not stop on my account..................

When you say idiotic stuff expect to get called out on it. That is not throwing shade at someone. Saying someone would make a great president because they spent 8 years in the White House is....well....idiotic. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

When you say idiotic stuff expect to get called out on it. That is not throwing shade at someone. Saying someone would make a great president because they spent 8 years in the White House is....well....idiotic. 

not in my book the fact is you do not know if she would be a good pres or not.  idiotic is voting for a crook named trump so keep your insults to your self. she damn sure would not try to steal an election. to me this makes your point invalid. have fun with that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

not in my book the fact is you do not know if she would be a good pres or not.  idiotic is voting for a crook named trump so keep your insults to your self. she damn sure would not try to steal an election. to me this makes your point invalid. have fun with that.

See this is why nobody takes you serious half of the time you act like a kid in the sandbox not getting their way when called out on something. One thing is for sure, we can always count on you to find a way to bring Trump into the conversation. Not sure how what Trump has to do with me or how it makes my point invalid. 

I never said I know if she would make a good president or not, what I do know is that living in the White House for 8 years is not a reason to assume it qualifies her or means she will make a good president. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

See this is why nobody takes you serious half of the time you act like a kid in the sandbox not getting their way when called out on something. One thing is for sure, we can always count on you to find a way to bring Trump into the conversation. Not sure how what Trump has to do with me or how it makes my point invalid. 

I never said I know if she would make a good president or not, what I do know is that living in the White House for 8 years is not a reason to assume it qualifies her or means she will make a good president. 

my point is you guys voted for trump which makes you an idiot. you guys loved his smart mouth and the way he took no crap from the left. so pardon me if i doubt your opinion on who would and would not be a great president. he tried to steal the country. are you one of those tuckers boys that think jan 6 was just folks stolling on a sight seeing tour? so i misunderstood part of what you were saying. i can be the biggest and most loathed dumbass on these boards but i was smart enough NOT to vote for trump. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? so take your own idiotic moment and reflect on it. you guys never learn.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

my point is you guys voted for trump which makes you an idiot. you guys loved his smart mouth and the way he took no crap from the left. so pardon me if i doubt your opinion on who would and would not be a great president. he tried to steal the country. are you one of those tuckers boys that think jan 6 was just folks stolling on a sight seeing tour? so i misunderstood part of what you were saying. i can be the biggest and most loathed dumbass on these boards but i was smart enough NOT to vote for trump. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? so take your own idiotic moment and reflect on it. you guys never learn.

So the one who starts a thread about people lying and lying about others throws out a lie about me? You seem to be the one that has a hard time understanding facts. 

Never really cared for Tucker as well not when he was at MSNBC, CNN or Fox. Only time I watch Fox is when there is a baseball game or football game on I want to see.  

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

15 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

And you voted twice and will vote for him again in 2024 for a President who is clearly not up for the job, as he is losing his mental sharpness at an alarming rate and who had the below to say about President Obama, which is a closet racist statement if I have ever heard one.

"Clean"  come on man...  

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN.com

44 minutes ago, JMWATS said:

And you voted twice and will vote for him again in 2024 for a President who is clearly not up for the job, as he is losing his mental sharpness at an alarming rate and who had the below to say about President Obama, which is a closet racist statement if I have ever heard one.

"Clean"  come on man...  

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN.com

i sure did.

20 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

she has been in the whitehouse for eight years. she is more educated than you and i will ever be. and i bet she would pick the best and brightest of americans to help and assist. one thing she is not is a crook. you guys gave trump a try and he tried to steal the election which he should be in prison ofr. just keep watching jawja and what is soon to happen there. they were stupid enough to use emails and that jawja DA has more than enough proof.

The cafeteria staff probably have people that have been there for 8 years too, but that doesn't mean they're qualified.  As to her education level - I have no doubt she is educated, but that's only part of the equation.  As to your "bet" - I have no doubt she would bring plenty of liberals along, as to "best and brightest" I'd say politically aligned would be more likely.  And of course I shouldn't be suprised that you revert to a "what about Trump" stance...

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

how exactly did you come to think trump would not be a crooked president?

Following the Republican primaries, Trump was actually third on my list, behind Cruz and Rubio.   That being said, I was very pleased with how true he stood to his campaign promises.  I have seen ZERO evidence that he was a "crooked president".  Has he had some questionable things in his life, such as Trump University or Stormy Daniels, sure but nothing remotely close to what's been going on with Biden - but the difference is all in the coverage.  For example:

1) If Don jr had a laptop in the hands of the FBI for YEARS it would have been reported on non stop and been to trial by now

2) If Trumps family had several people all receiving mystery payments from Chinese companies for no apparent reason it would be all over the news

3) If Trumps kids were selling "art" that looked like a preschooler drew it for $500k+, the coverage would be non-stop

I could go on and on....

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GoAU said:

The cafeteria staff probably have people that have been there for 8 years too, but that doesn't mean they're qualified.  As to her education level - I have no doubt she is educated, but that's only part of the equation.  As to your "bet" - I have no doubt she would bring plenty of liberals along, as to "best and brightest" I'd say politically aligned would be more likely.  And of course I shouldn't be suprised that you revert to a "what about Trump" stance...

bad comparison between michelle and a cafeteria staff. was this on purpose? anyway i stand by what i said.you guys forget when i first got here yall all treated me pretty damn bad and piled on me saying fake news and i just hated trump for no reason at all. so it is going to be a while on trump as long as he is in politics he is fair game.. so then i came up with this idea to act just like trump did mouth and all on here. then you guys...some lost it. hell i know people tried to get me banned. i have yet to forget any of this. besides it is insulting when some idiot still claims the election was stolen. well to me anyway. you might not like me and that is fine but i do get your attention. by you i mean everyone. but i will make you a one time deal. and i do not want to do it but i will for this. get me a post with fifty repubs on it cosigning trump is indeed trash and i will never mention him again. tempting huh? it will kill my soul but i would do that. what do ya think?

1 minute ago, GoAU said:

Following the Republican primaries, Trump was actually third on my list, behind Cruz and Rubio.   That being said, I was very pleased with how true he stood to his campaign promises.  I have seen ZERO evidence that he was a "crooked president".  Has he had some questionable things in his life, such as Trump University or Stormy Daniels, sure but nothing remotely close to what's been going on with Biden - but the difference is all in the coverage.  For example:

1) If Don jr had a laptop in the hands of the FBI for YEARS it would have been reported on non stop and been to trial by now

2) If Trumps family had several people all receiving mystery payments from Chinese companies for no apparent reason it would be all over the news

3) If Trumps kids were selling "art" that looked like a preschooler drew it for $500k+, the coverage would be non-stop

I could go on and on....

so you admit you are a trump man? i actually admire you can admit it. just pay attention to what his fellow repubs say. chris christy just pointed out a ton of his broken promises.

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

bad comparison between michelle and a cafeteria staff. was this on purpose? anyway i stand by what i said.you guys forget when i first got here yall all treated me pretty damn bad and piled on me saying fake news and i just hated trump for no reason at all. so it is going to be a while on trump as long as he is in politics he is fair game.. so then i came up with this idea to act just like trump did mouth and all on here. then you guys...some lost it. hell i know people tried to get me banned. i have yet to forget any of this. besides it is insulting when some idiot still claims the election was stolen. well to me anyway. you might not like me and that is fine but i do get your attention. by you i mean everyone. but i will make you a one time deal. and i do not want to do it but i will for this. get me a post with fifty repubs on it cosigning trump is indeed trash and i will never mention him again. tempting huh? it will kill my soul but i would do that. what do ya think?

If you are implying my post about the cafeeteria staff was racist, you are sorely mistaken - I made that analogy only in looking for rare people in the WH that are NOT fired with each changing of the administration.  Oh, and BTW the cafeteria staff in the schools I went to had people of ALL races.  Please don't try to assign motive to my words that aren't there.

As to my personal feelings toward you, I really have no idea what you are like in person, so I don't claim to know.  I find that I agree with quite a bit of what you post in the football forum, and very little of what you say in this one.  I don't take this banter personally (unless people incorrectly try to sterotype me as racist, homophobic, etc).  Much like I don't know you, or anyone else here, you don't know me either.   Heck, for all I know we could get along swimmingly after a few beers, even if we don't necessarily agree.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

so you admit you are a trump man? i actually admire you can admit it. just pay attention to what his fellow repubs say. chris christy just pointed out a ton of his broken promises.

I'm a "Constitution man" and an "America man" and not necessarily a "Trump man".  I support Trump when I believe what he is doing is good for America.   

Examples of things Trump did that I DIDN'T agree with: Some of his gun control policies (like the unconstitutional ban on bump stocks and his support of red flag laws) and the manner which he put tarrifs on Chineese steel (but not all finished goods) which in effect harmed some American companies.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GoAU said:

If you are implying my post about the cafeeteria staff was racist, you are sorely mistaken - I made that analogy only in looking for rare people in the WH that are NOT fired with each changing of the administration.  Oh, and BTW the cafeteria staff in the schools I went to had people of ALL races.  Please don't try to assign motive to my words that aren't there.

As to my personal feelings toward you, I really have no idea what you are like in person, so I don't claim to know.  I find that I agree with quite a bit of what you post in the football forum, and very little of what you say in this one.  I don't take this banter personally (unless people incorrectly try to sterotype me as racist, homophobic, etc).  Much like I don't know you, or anyone else here, you don't know me either.   Heck, for all I know we could get along swimmingly after a few beers, even if we don't necessarily agree.

look this is the net. yes i run my mouth and i love to. make me shut up if you can. i try to inject humor in things which often fails because ultimately if i think i am right i will not stop. NOW. that being said i hate no one on here and i get that everyone has an opinion. i have never told anyone to shut up or leave or quit posting either. at the end of the day i could break bread no problem.  and i bet i have more conservative values than you might think.

21 minutes ago, GoAU said:

I could go on and on....

they have been investigation biden for over 5 years. i do not think the fbi would cover for him but at the end of the day if he is guilty then get him. it is that simple. but it has been a minute and they need to do something or quit.

Yes, I know, Michele Obama would not be eager to launch a campaign. But I will say, and I'm am very convinced, if she were to declare that she was running for president right now, she would blow Biden out of the race and would slaughter Trump in the general election.

No contest.

On 4/24/2023 at 10:59 PM, aubiefifty said:

well i hard so many on the right call her the N word when she was first lady i cannot blame her. she4 was hated for her color and i invite anyone to prove me wrong.

You made the claim. It's up to you to prove yourself right. So far you get an F. In case you don't know, F stands for failure.

9 hours ago, AURex said:

Yes, I know, Michele Obama would not be eager to launch a campaign. But I will say, and I'm am very convinced, if she were to declare that she was running for president right now, she would blow Biden out of the race and would slaughter Trump in the general election.

No contest.

What if it’s not Trump?

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

You made the claim. It's up to you to prove yourself right. So far you get an F. In case you don't know, F stands for failure.

so you want me to go back and try and interview folks from thirty years ago? you clearly have learning difficulties. have you worked on your urges to lie out your behind when you get busted mikey? you can denie it but several people have caught you in lies and called it out beside me. some are even on the right.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, GoAU said:

For example:

I could go on and on....

I bet you could. :laugh:

If, if, if if....  

"If" seems to be the key word here.  ;)   

Edited by homersapien
  • Facepalm 1