LSU WR Amp Hill leaves team

SouthLink02

It is not unusual to see players leave a team when there has been a coaching change. It is kinda' strange this late into Fall practice.

It is not unusual to see players leave a team when there has been a coaching change. It is kinda' strange this late into Fall practice.

174404[/snapback]

Amp has been working hard rehabbing a very troublesome knee. Scar tissue was a problem and only in thelast several months has he been able to play near full speed.

As today's article on ESPN can attest, LSU is very deep at wide receiver. The feeling is that Amp feels he's more ready to play than the coaches are especially with the depth we have. I'm sure he's frustrated and just wants to play ball. I think he feels he just won't get much a of chance this year (or ever) due to the depth of talent.

If he decides to go somewhere else I hope he gets a chance to fully heal and play ball. I've ben pulling for him since the day he injured his knee 2 years ago.

He has my permission to enroll at The Lovliest Village On The Plains and sit out a year while getting back to 100%. :big:

We'll be missing a few great ones next year ourselves. Obewon, Aromado, Taylor(possibly), Mix...

He has my permission to enroll at The Lovliest Village On The Plains and sit out a year while getting back to 100%. :big:

We'll be missing a few great ones next year ourselves.  Obewon, Aromado, Taylor(possibly), Mix...

174415[/snapback]

If he transfers to another SEC team I reserve the right to not pull for him. ;)

Archived