2023 Hype Video Thread

abw0004

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

This applies to our fans too!  Take yourselves back to when hope trumped apathy, when pride and joy drowned out the negativity, when we all believed we truly could win every game.  We have to stop pointing on our deficiencies and start celebrating our victories.   Allow yourselves to drink the kool-aid and feel the emotions of college football. Realism is the world of the hopeless. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 10/14/2023 at 10:00 AM, bigbird said:

This applies to our fans too!  Take yourselves back to when hope trumped apathy, when pride and joy drowned out the negativity, when we all believed we truly could win every game.  We have to stop pointing on our deficiencies and start celebrating our victories.   Allow yourselves to drink the kool-aid and feel the emotions of college football. Realism is the world of the hopeless. 

I believe we can win EVERY week, no matter what has happened the week before.  I am disappointed when we don’t, especially after games like last week when, as bad as we looked at times, we had a chance. 

Without trying to sound too hooky…

I believe in Auburn and love it.  And that goes for not just the football team.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Dwayne Pride said:

I believe we can win EVERY week, no matter what has happened the week before.  I am disappointed when we don’t, especially after games like last week when, as bad as we looked at times, we had a chance. 

Without trying to sound too hooky…

I believe in Auburn and love it.  And that goes for not just the football team.  

I'm right with you. As despondent as I get sometimes after a game, it's on to the next one.  There's too little time in season to dwell on what could've beens.  

• 4 weeks later...