All Things Baseball Regionals (Non AU)

Excited about the tournament this year and to see how the 10 SEC teams do in the tourney.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Excited about the tournament this year and to see how the 10 SEC teams do in the tourney.

I’m heading down now. Can’t wait. Still haven’t heard if Herbie is going to be available, but still liking our chance to advance.

• Like 1

hope you guys enjoy the game, the park and a regional win.  unfortunately, had a death in family and have to attend funeral tomorrow---so its a no go for me.  WDE

• Sad 1

Clemson bowing out today is going to make for a very unexpected super regional pairing...Tennessee and Penn are the two teams in the catbird's seat.

• Like 1

Well, RATZ! After AU got bounced I was sort of hoping that A&M, Vandy, Miami or Clemson would give me a team to root for. Now I've only got Kentucky still alive. Looks like the CWS is going to be full of teams that I don't like at all. Stanford, Tennessee, LSU, Texas etc. Maybe Ind. St. can make it in. They are at least an underdog to pull for.

I am not a Texas fan, but this was a brutal way to lose a baseball game.

Wake Forest

Florida

LSU

Tennessee

Virginia

Stanford

TCU

Oral Roberts

Only one real underdog story of note, so I guess I'll root for ORU to make a respectable showing. 

2 minutes ago, SLAG-91 said:

I am not a Texas fan, but this was a brutal way to lose a baseball game.

This calls to mind Auburn's tragic loss in Gainesville a few years back.

I'm no Texas fan either but I certainly don't like Stanford at all. Every team I wanted to win lost out somewhere along the way. Go ORU, I guess.