Happy Pride Month!

@icanthearyouplease break down this teacher’s opinion of transgender people.  Note: he says in the clip that he does not have hate in his heart he is just telling the truth.  Telling the truth is not hateful, it’s a fact.  

15 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

God created man and woman. The Biblical story begins with Adam and Eve in the Garden. Perhaps God created more people. Not something to be concerned with.

But you said, "who we all descended from". 

I would seek the love of Jesus, not the compliance with religion.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

@icanthearyouplease break down this teacher’s opinion of transgender people.  Note: he says in the clip that he does not have hate in his heart he is just telling the truth.  Telling the truth is not hateful, it’s a fact.  

I think your video speaks for itself.  I think you have done well speaking for yourself.

I completely agree that all precaution should be taken in the treatment of children.  I do not agree with you, the person in your video and, the hateful attacks on those who are queer, transgender.  And, I know that this is not a reflection of the love of Jesus.

13 hours ago, Mims44 said:

Just when I think I have you pegged fifty you come out with a banger of a post!

If there is one thing I can't stand about Trump above anything else, it's how quickly he got so many of my friends and family to change a number of their values simply by putting a red pin on and continuing to be a POS.

Have rich daddy help you dodge the draft; reds used to hate that, now it's cool and in.

Openly treat/talk about women badly; reds used to hate that, now it's cool and in.

Unprofessional conduct when acting as POTUS; reds used to hate that, now it's cool and in.

Making fun of PoWs... while being a damn dodger; reds used to hate that, now it's cool and in.

Known for affairs, multiple marriages, paying actual whores to not talk about affairs; reds used to hate that, now it's cool and in.

Making risqué comments about pedophilia; reds used to hate that, now it's cool and in. 

Losing with 0 semblance of grace; reds used to hate that, now it's cool and in.

I could go on, but I'm sure you get it.

The question is did Trump cause all these people to really "change" their values, or were those values  just never that genuine to begin with? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

But you said, "who we all descended from". 

I would seek the love of Jesus, not the compliance with religion.

Well the conversation is not about the “love of Jesus” or compliance with anything. You are the only one continually judging and making 70’s stoned flower child comments.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Well the conversation is not about the “love of Jesus” or compliance with anything. You are the only one continually judging and making 70’s stoned flower child comments.

I am not judging you in any way.  However, I respectfully ask you to consider my perspective,,, knowing, understanding, spreading the love of Jesus is our call from God.  That is our perpetual mission.  That is what defines us as followers of Jesus.  Our hearts are what is important to Jesus.

I understand that this is a very, very fundamentalist approach but,,, I deeply believe in the love of Jesus.

I am sorry again for making you feel angry and defensive.  Truly.

8 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Now you are talking as though you had a major fall. 

I fall more or less on a regular basis.  Been fortunate with the landings so far.

And stop making up stuff you think I believe - like "Jesus is a myth". 

Just ask.  I'll tell you what I believe. 

Edited by homersapien

I am happy and glad to be a white, straight, born again, Huguenot descendent   , Auburn graduate male. 

Edited by PUB78
  • Facepalm 1

7 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

The question is did Trump cause all these people to really "change" their values, or were those values  just never that genuine to begin with? 

From the few I've talked to that didn't just shut down the conversation and were genuine. It's all about 'winning'. My last question I asked each was, "say you died today, and you're son would be raised by Trump, not get any of his money or connections, Trump would just instill in your son his morality, personality, and character. Would you be happy about that." I didn't get a single yes.

For a lot of these people it's Fox-n-friends, I bring up Trump and they instantly go off on tirades about evil acts different democrats have done (Alot of them I've never ever heard of). They can't stand Trump but completely believe every democrat is evil incarnate. 

It's one of those things that would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2023 at 6:59 PM, ShocksMyBrain said:

This is bait. 

Shh . . . don't let Homer and Itchy find out. I love watching them play in their sandbox. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/3/2023 at 12:41 PM, icanthearyou said:

Happy Christian Hate Month.  Let's get out there and, demonize/dehumanize our fellow man!!!  REAL Christians need to stand up!!!

Remember to donate.  Our political efforts need your money now more than ever.

Why are you a proponent of grooming and pedophilia? Did your Jesus approve you supporting these abominable actions? 

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Why are you a proponent of grooming and pedophilia? Did your Jesus approve you supporting these abominable actions? 

gay people are not groomers or pedophiles. 

Vastly more children have been sexually abused and molested inside the walls of Churches than they have been at drag shows or gay pride parades. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

gay people are not groomers or pedophiles. 

Vastly more children have been sexually abused and molested inside the walls of Churches than they have been at drag shows or gay pride parades. 

I look forward to your statistics. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mims44 said:

From the few I've talked to that didn't just shut down the conversation and were genuine. It's all about 'winning'. My last question I asked each was, "say you died today, and you're son would be raised by Trump, not get any of his money or connections, Trump would just instill in your son his morality, personality, and character. Would you be happy about that." I didn't get a single yes.

For a lot of these people it's Fox-n-friends, I bring up Trump and they instantly go off on tirades about evil acts different democrats have done (Alot of them I've never ever heard of). They can't stand Trump but completely believe every democrat is evil incarnate. 

It's one of those things that would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

I could say the very same thing in reverse. I wouldn't want my son or daughter raised by Trump, Biden, the Clinton's, etc...In fact, I'm not sure I'd be ok with a single politician in that role, regardless of affiliation...nor several family members for that matter.

I hear a lot of folks from the dem side villainize anything and everyone who doesn't share their beliefs. Every rep, libertarian, centrist, etc... is evil and full of hate. Similar things have been true over the years with religious fanatics. You and yours (in general, not specifically "you" or "yours") are virtuous and pure. Everyone else are misguided heathens bound for damnation.

We live in a world now where you are judged not by your character, but by what group you have been placed in by the judges themselves, whether you actually belong there or not.  Facts or personal responsibility be damned! Groupthink, perception, snap judgements, reactionary emotions, mass blame and virtue signaling is where it's at! 

• Like 2

I got an email today from a local car dealer with sales in rainbow colors and subject “We take PRIDE in these savings!” Everything becomes a capitalist’s opportunity. (And I’m not against capitalism, although we do it badly here.)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

I could say the very same thing in reverse. I wouldn't want my son or daughter raised by Trump, Biden, the Clinton's, etc...In fact, I'm not sure I'd be ok with a single politician in that role, regardless of affiliation...nor several family members for that matter.

I hear a lot of folks from the dem side villainize anything and everyone who doesn't share their beliefs. Every rep, libertarian, centrist, etc... is evil and full of hate. Similar things have been true over the years with religious fanatics. You and yours (in general, not specifically "you" or "yours") are virtuous and pure. Everyone else are misguided heathens bound for damnation.

We live in a world now where you are judged not by your character, but by what group you have been placed in by the judges themselves, whether you actually belong there or not.  Facts or personal responsibility be damned! Groupthink, perception, snap judgements, reactionary emotions, mass blame and virtue signaling is where it's at! 

Hear! Hear!.  Excellent post Johnny.   Someone with common sense.