Happy Pride Month!

Here is a documentary that premiered one year ago at the beginning of Pride Month:  if you have an hour and a half available this weekend it is available for free.  Elon recommends every parent to watch.

The documentary is available for the weekend and has had 100 million views.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Happy Christian Hate Month.  Let's get out there and, demonize/dehumanize our fellow man!!!  REAL Christians need to stand up!!!

Remember to donate.  Our political efforts need your money now more than ever.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

26 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Happy Christian Hate Month.  Let's get out there and, demonize/dehumanize our fellow man!!!  REAL Christians need to stand up!!!

So is hate or dehumanizing not to celebrate or wonder why the rats end we have “pride month”?

4 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

So is hate or dehumanizing not to celebrate or wonder why the rats end we have “pride month”?

Think about it.

16 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Don’t care to think about “pride month”.

Right, thinkin is stupid.  Don't need to do no thinkin about no queers.

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

You didn’t see the documentary did you?

350935187_289636006731579_603874633099285157_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i call it going fishing. sometimes you have to use a click bait title to get the best results. like asmuch as the right loves trump..and they do..........if he started wearing dresses they would be fine with it.hell they have been fine with every single thing he has done so far.

• Thanks 1

Why do so many people need an enemy, someone to hate and persecute?  Jesus knows our hearts.  I do not believe this is what He wants to see revealed.

• Like 1

@icanthearyou, so you facepalm a country that celebrates the traditional family?  Did Jesus teach you that the traditional family is bad?  Do you think celebrating traditional family values in some way persecutes the people that celebrate an alternative way of living that does not produce a family?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

@icanthearyou, so you facepalm a country that celebrates the traditional family?  Did Jesus teach you that the traditional family is bad?  Do you think celebrating traditional family values in some way persecutes the people that celebrate an alternative way of living that does not produce a family?

Humanity is the important family. 

"Family Values" is a crafted political narrative.  It is about as genuine as "fiscally responsible". 

Just now, icanthearyou said:

Humanity is the important family. 

"Family Values" is a crafted political narrative.  It is about as genuine as "fiscally responsible". 

Humanity is not a family in the Biblical sense.  That is just too broad of a category to be effective, the family unit is essential to making a society.  You are beginning to sound like a Marxist.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Why do so many people need an enemy, someone to hate and persecute?  Jesus knows our hearts.  I do not believe this is what He wants to see revealed.

ICHY non participation and non recognition of pride month is not hate or persecution. It is not finding or needing an enemy. I am also sure that Jesus would not want me wearing a dress and lipstick this morning.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Humanity is not a family in the Biblical sense.  That is just too broad of a category to be effective, the family unit is essential to making a society.  You are beginning to sound like a Marxist.

Yes, everything you don't like is "marxist". 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I am also sure that Jesus would not want me wearing a dress and lipstick this morning.

I believe Jesus is more concerned with your heart than with your appearance. 

And don't give me that trite nonsense about it not being hate.  I can see.  I can hear.  Christianity has always been influenced by political/economic ideologies, bigotry, prejudice.  That is why it is important to be grounded in the love of Jesus.  His love is incorruptible. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Yes, everything you don't like is "marxist". 

It’s not that I don’t like it as much as I don’t understand the fascination of it by many.  Why would it be better for the state to raise your children than the parents?  That is what is happening as the state has decided that gender identity shall be taught in schools and when the parents object the DOJ sends the FBI to reeducate that parents.  The state is objecting to any legislation that gives parental rights over the teachings of gender identity and mutilating children in the name of *gender affirming care*.

Beyond your fascination in tearing down the norms, what is the purpose of telling children they can be something they are not and promoting plastic surgery to promote the lie?

9 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

It’s not that I don’t like it as much as I don’t understand the fascination of it by many.  Why would it be better for the state to raise your children than the parents?  That is what is happening as the state has decided that gender identity shall be taught in schools and when the parents object the DOJ sends the FBI to reeducate that parents.  The state is objecting to any legislation that gives parental rights over the teachings of gender identity and mutilating children in the name of *gender affirming care*.

Beyond your fascination in tearing down the norms, what is the purpose of telling children they can be something they are not and promoting plastic surgery to promote the lie?

I don't really understand what you are talking about.  Those things are not happening.  There are real issues to deal with. 

You do love your propaganda.  You are actually the one wanting the state to intervene in the family.

Edited by icanthearyou
  • Facepalm 2

20 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I believe Jesus is more concerned with your heart than with your appearance. 

And don't give me that trite nonsense about it not being hate.  I can see.  I can hear.  Christianity has always been influenced by political/economic ideologies, bigotry, prejudice.  That is why it is important to be grounded in the love of Jesus.  His love is incorruptible. 

Everyone is influenced to some degree by your string of influences. You espouse hate in your nonsense. 

Jesus would be very concerned about me trying to appear other than the way God made me.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Everyone is influenced to some degree by your string of influences. You espouse hate in your nonsense. 

Jesus would be very concerned about me trying to appear other than the way God made me.

None of that is true.