Thompson and Kason Howell discuss loss to Penn

It's disappointing and aggravating to lose a regional you're hosting and Thompson does bear some of the blame. It's also been posted numerous times how much of a handicap the schools in the state of Alabama have versus other SEC schools. NIL is the only fix at this time. A new coach isn't necessarily the answer. Butch is capable of more but until we level the playing field so to speak we won't know how good he can be. He's done pretty well with what he has. 

Edited by gr82be

• WarTiger changed the title to Thompson and Kason Howell discuss the loss to Penn in Tournament.
3 hours ago, Auburn761345163036 said:

Hopefully the athletic director already has a list of candidates to replace Butch Thompson. Being eliminated in 2 straight from the regional we’re hosting is absolutely disgusting 

Hey Saban, go back to trolling the media about playing 9 games!

I received an email today from a friend in NJ asking how Auburn lost to an "also ran" Ivy League crappy team in baseball.

I have no answer other than, "Welp, this year, Auburn sux." Was that the wrong answer?

25 minutes ago, AURex said:

I received an email today from a friend in NJ asking how Auburn lost to an "also ran" Ivy League crappy team in baseball.

I have no answer other than, "Welp, this year, Auburn sux." Was that the wrong answer?

Yes

• Dislike 1

30 minutes ago, AURex said:

What’s wrong is your friend emailing you to talk sports instead of texting. 😅

The USCe, LSU series, and regular season ending were clearly the exception. I think Auburn folks are so apathetic about Auburn sports now, it’s not even worth commenting or wasting energy about ‘em when the meltdowns on the field/courts/etc. happen. Maybe we can finally be respectable at football again and consistently make a bowl game. When we realize our sports programs are not much more than a flash in the pan from time-to-time, we won’t be disappointed. 

Edited by AUINSY

• WarTiger changed the title to Thompson and Kason Howell discuss loss to Penn