Donald Trump Indicted Again.

Just now, icanthearyou said:

I think I'll need to see some evidence for that one.

Oh you havent seen the interview of The Apprentice Staffer? Holy hell are you in for a treat this afternoon. Funniest sh*t I have ever heard and its so detailed that there is no way its made up. Enjoy.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

It's embarrassing to be affiliated with either party, my man. But pointing out how the dems effed up isn't an exclusive republican party position. 

And I respect you. So I'm not going to drag this out. But I get called a republican and a Q for my pointing out obvious loopholes Washington makes for political elites that play nice with the system, but an alleged cocaone use by Trump that isn't backed by a single MSM outlet that I can find is A ok? 

And I know you guys are used to people who bag on dems to be doing it to justify republican positions or politicians, but that doesn't have to be the case. They can be separate positions. Republicans have their own set of problems and corruption that I disgust.

Sorry if you feel as though I "called you out".  It's not political.  It is certainly not partisan.  But,,, the truth does matter.  The details are important for understanding.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

but an alleged cocaine use by Trump that isn't backed by a single MSM outlet that I can find is A ok? 

Watch that video I posted and tell me what you think. I personally came away convinced that Diaper Don is a poopy pants boy with a drug addiction and I refuse to believe otherwise, because to think otherwise isn't as funny. 

Also, I am a parent to two toddlers. You will NEVER convince me this man doesn't have a diaper on. I know doo doo butt when I see it. 

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, icanthearyou said:

Sorry if you feel as though I "called you out".  It's not political.  It is certainly not partisan.  But,,, the truth does matter.  The details are important for understanding.

I agree it does. Something you should look into a bit more.

This is not the first or last time my logic will be labeled as Q thinking by a liberal. It doesnt offend me.

4 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I think I'll need to see some evidence for that one.

I never, ever want to see that evidence. 

Top 10 Yuck GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

• Haha 1

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Watch that video I posted and tell me what you think. I personally came away convinced that Diaper Don is a poopy pants boy with a drug addiction and I refuse to believe otherwise, because to think otherwise isn't as funny. 

I actually apologize for my comment further. It implied MSM is the only place to find accurate verified info when I truly believe the opposite is true. Therefore, I have to look into your claim further before I can completely denounce it. As long as you give my sources outside MSM the same treatment...

5 hours ago, Didba said:

This is a lie. Blatant lie. You can’t find one example where a request was made to return documents and instead of complying the former XYZ fought warrants, and subpoenas. 

MAGAs are determined to limit the discussion to simply possessing of classified documents, period.

Intent doesn't matter.  And certainly not resistance to returning them.

(My favorite is when they make a huge deal deal about the FBI executing a search warrant on Mar Largo (!), as if that was the first thing they thought of doing after finding the documents were missing.)

That's exactly why I am eager to see the indictment details, which I suspect will be heavy on "obstruction" charges.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 2

Just now, KansasTiger said:

I actually apologize for my comment further. It implied MSM is the only place to find accurate verified info when I truly believe the opposite is true. Therefore, I have to look into your claim further before I can completely denounce it. As long as you give my sources outside MSM the same treatment...

I can't give your QAnon sources the same treatment, Kansas. You know this.

I kid. 

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I can't give your QAnon sources the same treatment, Kansas. You know this.

I kid. 

Oof. You half kid. I know you. But I'll let it slide because of our history 😏 

1 hour ago, Leftfield said:

Rumor at the time of the raid was that it involved nuclear weapons.

And found no such thing.  Raiding while he wasn’t there was a nice touch, but that is the modern day political environment.  I would think the FBI showing up demanding the documents while Trump was there would have resulted in the same results.

As to anything else, do you have evidence he obstructed anything? 

No, I don’t have evidence that he obstructed anything, why would I have?  Just like you speculate Trump obstructed the Russian investigation.  I am willing to let it play out.

Conjecture, as you don't know all the details.

As you don’t either, but he is already convicted in your mind.

4 hours ago, AU9377 said:

It is very revealing that some on the right now claim that Biden has used the Justice Dept to go after Trump with zero evidence to back that up and mountains of evidence showing that to be nonsense.  Their argument is childish and downright silly.  

Not to mention the fact its in Biden's interest to have Trump be the oppositional candidate. Why would he try to stop that?

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Not to mention the fact its in Biden's interest to have Trump be the oppositional candidate. Why would he try to stop that?

I know. Who wouldn’t want to run against a dookie pants jailbird. Easiest nomination ever.

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

The FBI never found that Hillary destroyed any evidence inappropriately.

You can destroy evidence appropriately?  I never knew.  Smashing 5 phones after destroying the SIM cards is appropriately destroying evidence?  What are you smoking?

• Haha 1

It clear to me that most people in the thread aren't interested in application of the law equally. Just for their political opponents.

• Like 1

i am not going to jump kansas because at the end of the day he is for the truth and i believe this. besides he is one of the few people on here that like me regardless of politics. many across the aisle on here would not admit the truth if it punched them in the mouth.

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

It clear to me that most people in the thread aren't interested in application of the law equally. Just for their political opponents.

Trump had every opportunity to apply the law to people he claimed were committing crimes. If I was a member of the cult I’d be pissed at him and the GOP for not doing anything. Perhaps that is something they should hold them accountable for. 

Edited by AuCivilEng1

16 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

And found no such thing. 

Have you read the indictment?

18 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I would think the FBI showing up demanding the documents while Trump was there would have resulted in the same results.

Right? Or better yet, why not talk to him another four months? They only gave him 18. ONLY 18 MONTHS!!! Biden obstructed didn't cooperate didn't say anything until the media reported it TWO MONTHS LATER!!! WHERE IS THE EQUAL TREATMENT!!!

Just now, Leftfield said:

Right? Or better yet, why not talk to him another four months? They only gave him 18. ONLY 18 MONTHS!!! Biden obstructed didn't cooperate didn't say anything until the media reported it TWO MONTHS LATER!!! WHERE IS THE EQUAL TREATMENT!!!

I'm sure criminals everywhere would hope the FBI told them when they were coming. You know so they could hide, move, or destroy the evidence. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

but trump kept lying about it over and over. now his poor ol butler will probably go down because trump got him to lie and he got caught lying for trump. biden complied. on hill i have no idea but i know they ALL used email and stuff they were not supposed to. w did and cheney did as well and no one appears to be upset. but let a dem start an illegal war based on lies and they would hang his ass on the front lawn. why have they not been held accountable? we can piss and moan all we want but most presidents get away with murder unless you are trump and piss everyone off pretty much. trump thinks he is bigger than america and has continually showed his ass and now he is in for it.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

No, not yet

3 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Biden obstructed didn't cooperate didn't say anything until the media reported it TWO MONTHS LATER!!! WHERE IS THE EQUAL TREATMENT!!!

Do you think Trump going having classified documents had anything to do with the workings of Biden’s team as to what he should do?  Garland was probably advising him.

7 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Not sure where I stand with your statement, but I've already said what happened with Hillary was fishy. All I can say is it was investigated and no charges were brought. And despite what has been said, Trump did push for it.

People are also forgetting that Pence had classified documents. Based on what I've seen, I don't think he warrants any further investigation, and I don't think he should be charged.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

No, not yet

Might want to before you comment further.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Do you think Trump going having classified documents had anything to do with the workings of Biden’s team as to what he should do?  Garland was probably advising him.

I can't make heads or tails of this sentence. Come again?

10 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am not going to jump kansas because at the end of the day he is for the truth and i believe this. besides he is one of the few people on here that like me regardless of politics. many across the aisle on here would not admit the truth if it punched them in the mouth.

In the end, friends over politics every time, sir.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Trump had every opportunity to apply the law to people he claimed were committing crimes. If I was a member of the cult I’d be pissed at him and the GOP for doing anything. Perhaps that is something they should hold them accountable for. 

I dont know that I follow what you're saying completely. There's plenty of examples on both sides where the law has been selectively applied to my aggravation.