Donald Trump Indicted Again.

6 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

At that point I hadn’t read the indictment.  It will be a very interesting election season.

Your thoughts now after reading it?

7 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

So much error here. It's hard to know where to start.

Sympathy voters are by definition NOT trump VOTERS. They are voters that give him sympathy after the fact. 

Obstruction: That is one I think all thinking people inherently know. That doesn't mean it is therefore provable in a court of law.

um his butler has testified to having him hide secret docs bro. i am pretty sure it is provable.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Your thoughts now after reading it?

Damning, but we have seen this before.  This won’t be settled until after the election IMO, how the Republican primaries go will determine the if this will affect the election.  I will hope that someone other than Trump wins the primary.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Damning, but we have seen this before.  This won’t be settled until after the election IMO, how the Republican primaries go will determine the if this will affect the election.  I will hope that someone other than Trump wins the primary.

We’ve seen this? What “this” are you talking about? If he’s the nominee do you support him?

Just now, TexasTiger said:

We’ve seen this? What “this” are you talking about? If he’s the nominee do you support him?

This refers to damning evidence that did not turn out the way accusers may have wanted.  Russia, Russia, Russia for example.  When Trump and his lawyers put on a defense then we will see if these allegations hold up.

I’ll have to cross that bridge when and if it comes.  I will say that Biden is the worst president in my lifetime and America can’t stand another 4 years of his or Kamala’s administration.  A vote for Biden is a vote for Kamala.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

This refers to damning evidence that did not turn out the way accusers may have wanted.  Russia, Russia, Russia for example.  When Trump and his lawyers put on a defense then we will see if these allegations hold up.

I’ll have to cross that bridge when and if it comes.  I will say that Biden is the worst president in my lifetime and America can’t stand another 4 years of his or Kamala’s administration.  A vote for Biden is a vote for Kamala.

352898992_782295166600968_646815311932259427_n.jpg

• Haha 3

Orange man bad.   Orange man bad.   Orange man bad.   Orange man bad.   The boogie man is coming.   The boogie man is coming.   Beatle juice, beatle juice.   
we need more articles on Trump.   We need more articles on Trump.   We need more articles on Trump.   

• Facepalm 2

8 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Well, his corrupt AG saved his bacon before and he’s been assigned his corrupt hand-picked judge and all it takes is one Trump cultist on the jury, so he may skate. But he’s guilty as hell, and anyone who can’t see that is damn fool.

9 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Orange man bad.   Orange man bad.   Orange man bad.   Orange man bad.   The boogie man is coming.   The boogie man is coming.   Beatle juice, beatle juice.   
we need more articles on Trump.   We need more articles on Trump.   We need more articles on Trump.   

Please tell me you didn’t actually get a degree from my alma mater.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Please tell me you didn’t actually get a degree from my alma mater.

Please tell me you aren’t a true Texan. 

11 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Well, his corrupt AG saved his bacon before and he’s been assigned his corrupt hand-picked judge and all it takes is one Trump cultist on the jury, so he may skate. But he’s guilty as hell, and anyone who can’t see that is damn fool.

I don’t support the man, but like you say, he might get off.  Do you think there is a corrupt AG in office now?  Not necessarily about the Trump/document issue, but other actions such as investigating parent’s actions protesting school board meetings and fining the son of a Rep candidate for senate in West Virginia.  Couple that with encouraging protests as SCOTUS justices’ homes while Roe is being decided?

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I don’t support the man, but like you say, he might get off.  Do you think there is a corrupt AG in office now?  Not necessarily about the Trump/document issue, but other actions such as investigating parent’s actions protesting school board meetings and fining the son of a Rep candidate for senate in West Virginia.  Couple that with encouraging protests as SCOTUS justices’ homes while Roe is being decided?

Got credible links to those claims and I’ll look at them.

I’ve seen no evidence he’s unfairly gone after Trump or excuse criminal behavior.

8 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

So much error here. It's hard to know where to start.

Sympathy voters are by definition NOT trump VOTERS. They are voters that give him sympathy after the fact. 

Obstruction: That is one I think all thinking people inherently know. That doesn't mean it is therefore provable in a court of law.

"So much error"?  :laugh:

Anyone who votes for Trump is, by definition, a Trump voter.  Regardless if their motivation is empathy (sympathy) for the a**hole.

As for "obstruction", have you read the indictment? 

Obstruction is the backbone of the case against him.  Without it, it would differ only in scope and severity (seriousness of the information) from what Biden and Pence did.  It's the only reason he's being indicted.

47 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Trump is forcing the worst constitutional crisis on our country since the civil war.  Nixon at least had an ultimate sense of responsibility to the country that prompted him to resign. (Undoubtedly his ego also resented the historical notoriety he would have inherited hs ad he not.)

Trump's ego on the other hand is what spurs him on, best interests of the country be damned. As a result, he will be seen as one of the most historical presidents of our era, but all for the wrong reasons.  That doesn't matter to him. His ego just demands the attention, regardless of the notoriety. 

Trump is a pure narcissist.  And narcissists of that type aren't willing to concede the spotlight, even if it's results in doing the most harm to the country than any other modern president.  He simply doesn't care.

But yeah, let's just ignore him. :-\  That's what useful fools do. 

I can at least understand Trump and why he does what he does.  The people I don't get are people like you.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Good news is that judge will be recused, either because she volunteers or the 11th circuit court of appeals forces her to.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Good news is that judge will be recused, either because she volunteers or the 11th circuit court of appeals forces her to.

Why so confident?

It will take the country decades to recover from Trump - if we do at all.

Can a democracy operate without the people's confidence in rule of law and our institutions? 

I think not. 

• Facepalm 1

14 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Why so confident?

The 11 circuit court of appeals has already reprimanded her for exceeding her jurisdiction when she tried to intervene in this case earlier.

And - unlike the SCOTUS - federal district courts take recusal duty very seriously.  If she doesn't recuse herself, and if the 11 circuit appeals court doesn't force her to recuse, the DOJ will file a motion for her recusal which will likely be granted.

This was laid yesterday out on the "Mideastouch network".  I can't find that particular episode.  But here's another episode on the same subject:

Edited by homersapien

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I can at least understand Trump and why he does what he does.  The people I don't get are people like you.

Just exactly Who is people like me ?  You don’t know anything about me other than what I type on here.   I could be a troll stirring the pot, a true trump supporter or just someone that sees the hypocrisy in just about everything you type.   For everything you type about Trump, you can find someone on the opposite political spectrum and point the same finger.    
But you and others don’t ever seem to want to point the finger towards anyone else other than Republicans.   
You want to throw out words like “constitutional crisis “ , where is the crisis?   I don’t see anything that has changed or even close to changing because of January 6 or anything else.. The demonstration/protest /insurrection was dealt with and the country got back to doing what it normally does hours after it was over.    Was it something that was good or beneficial for the country? Hell no!  It should never have happened but I can’t control what others do just as you can’t when it came to the summer of love.    
In the end, Trump will get what is coming to him and hopefully he will just go away so you people can post something different.   But my guess is, you will just find someone else (DeSantis) to rail on, meanwhile, ignoring or not even caring about what anyone on left does.   
It’s funny that I’ve never seen you or others post as many articles or opinions about Hunter and what took place during Bidens time as VP.    

1 minute ago, aubaseball said:

Just exactly Who is people like me ?  You don’t know anything about me other than what I type on here.  

BINGO!

If you're not the MAGA cultist you appear to be, maybe you should keep that in mind.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

um his butler has testified to having him hide secret docs bro. i am pretty sure it is provable.

And how many times have we heard that trump was done in by a bombshell report?

See for yourself all the bogus times we have heard this before...bombshell...tipping point...walls closing in...etc.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, aubaseball said:

You want to throw out words like “constitutional crisis “ , where is the crisis?  

Seriously?

We're about to have a presidential election with one candidate under criminal indictment - if not undergoing a criminal trial - and you don't see the constitutional crisis???

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/02/01/biden-trump-constitutional-crisis-00003959

That's the other thing about useful fool MAGA cultists.  They are completely ignorant of the institutional damage they are wreaking on our country. 

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, homersapien said:

"So much error"?  :laugh:

Anyone who votes for Trump is, by definition, a Trump voter.  Regardless if their motivation is empathy (sympathy) for the a**hole.

As for "obstruction", have you read the indictment? 

Obstruction is the backbone of the case against him.  Without it, it would differ only in scope and severity (seriousness of the information) from what Biden and Pence did.  It's the only reason he's being indicted.

Again, one more swing and a miss...

THE ONLY THING I AM SAYING IS JUST WAIT UNTIL IT ACTUALLY HAPPENS.
HOPE IT DOES AND ENDS HIS POLITICAL CAREER.

Edited by DKW 86