Donald Trump Indicted Again.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2023/06/08/us/trump-indictment-documents

This man is the king of taking L’s. Bet he wishes he would have just kept doing his shady business in private, now. They aren’t going to change his diapers in prison. 

image.gif

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

• AuCivilEng1 changed the title to Donald Trump Indicted Again.

3 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2023/06/08/us/trump-indictment-documents

This man is the king of taking L’s. Bet he wishes he would have just kept doing his shady business in private, now. They aren’t going to change his diapers in prison. 

image.gif

Time for one of my favorites...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

you sir are an idiot. never cry to me about how mean i am. you were kissing this mans behind for years and you were not alone. you guys embarrassed yourselves. hell people with half a brain tried to warn you guys but you just did not listen. but you guys never do until it blows up in your face. i can feel your butthurt and i love it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Dislike 2

one of my old bands used to do this...............grins

• Like 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

so you voted for a crook and bang on others with smears when they have not been arrested? lol i know it hurts your soul and make no mistake i am laughing my azz off at you. and you boy donald is not through yet. oh and you forgot the republicans that are turning their backs on trump. maybe you should try it. say what ya want you would love trump if he wore dresses and wanted a trans op..............but hey have a great evening.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

9 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

So you maintain that the federal gov should have just looked the other way when Trump refused to cooperate with returning the documents that he was in illegal possession of?

Do you really want to live in a country where a former president has enough power to steal documents and possibly sell the information without any repercussions? Or are you just sooo indoctrinated into the cult that you can't tell the difference between right and wrong?

I swear. Guys like you would just assume the United States be an authoritarian dictatorship, as long as the dictator was an ultra conservative. I 100% believe some of you would be over the moon if Trump somehow seized power and became a dictator, just because it "owned the libs". 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

7 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

you sir are an idiot. never cry to me about how mean i am. you were kissing this mans behind for years and you were not alone. you guys embarrassed yourselves. hell people with half a brain tried to warn you guys but you just did not listen. but you guys never do until it blows up in your face. i can feel your butthurt and i love it.

What is being said here is the Biden administration, through their DOJ, are indicting a man for doing the same thing many presidents, state department heads and vice presidents have done for years and Trump gets indicted.  Unfortunately, he is the front runner for the opposition party in the next general election.  You don’t think that’s odd?  You hate Trump so much you would rather Biden eliminate the competition rather than beat him at the ballot box?

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

So you maintain that the federal gov should have just looked the other way when Trump refused to cooperate with returning the documents that he was in illegal possession of?

Do you really want to live in a country where a former president has enough power to steal documents and possibly sell the information without any repercussions? Or are you just sooo indoctrinated into the cult that you can't tell the difference between right and wrong?

I swear. Guys like you would just assume the United States be an authoritarian dictatorship, as long as the dictator was an ultra conservative. I 100% believe some of you would be over the moon if Trump somehow seized power and became a dictator, just because it "owned the libs". 

Read what I replied to fifty.  If Trump is indicted; why wasn’t Hillary, Bill, Obama and the Bushes?  Why hasn’t Pence been indicated and the coup de gras Joe himself, who has had classified documents stashed by his Corvette and at least 3 other places since 1974?

It looks bad, almost Banana Republic bad.  I haven’t seen what the 7 counts are, but come on man.

ETA: it’s guy like me that try to keep idiots like you from ruining the country.   

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Read what I replied to fifty.  If Trump is indicted; why wasn’t Hillary, Bill, Obama and the Bushes?  Why hasn’t Pence been indicated and the coup de gras Joe himself, who has had classified documents stashed by his Corvette and at least 3 other places since 1974?

It looks bad, almost Banana Republic bad.  I haven’t seen what the 7 counts are, but come on man.

ETA: it’s guy like me that try to keep idiots like you from ruining the country.   

Lol, I swear to god you people just plagiarize Trump's dumb Truth Social posts. Aren't you embarrassed to be such a parrot? The other people you named cooperated with the federal government and returned what they were asked to return. Trump held office for 4 years and his big promise was to "drain the swamp", yet he never seemed to be interested in holding all of the people you mentioned accountable for all of these horrible crimes they committed. You ever asked yourself why that is? Are you and Trump ok with politicians committing crimes, because you believe they hold unlimited power?

ETA: Lol, at you thinking that people are idiots for wanting everyone to have follow the laws that protect national security. 

Also, you say you're trying to prevent "idiots" like me from ruining the country. What are you actually doing, other than b*tching on a football forum? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

The other people you named cooperated with the federal government and returned what they were asked to return.

So did Trump and was talking to the feds right up until the raid.  Biden had classified documents that were exposed to who knows who since 1974 and the fed’s allowed Biden’s lawyers to retrieve the documents.  You don’t see the difference here?

7 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Trump held office for 4 years and his big promise was to "drain the swamp", yet he never seemed to be interested in holding all of the people you mentioned accountable for all of these horrible crimes they committed. You ever asked yourself why that is?

I would think he wasn’t as vindictive as Hillary, Obama and, of course, Biden.  He must have realized weaponizing the federal government to go after his political reviles was a bad look and would rather win by policy.

10 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

ETA: Lol, at you thinking that people are idiots for wanting everyone to have follow the laws that protect national security. 

Also, you say you're trying to prevent "idiots" like me from ruining the country. What are you actually doing, other than b*tching on a football forum? 

I don’t think people are idiots for wanting everybody to follow the law, I think some people are idiots for not seeing the law is not being applied equally.

No, I said guys like me, conservatives, are trying to prevent guys like you, the far left, from ruining the country.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

So did Trump and was talking to the feds right up until the raid.  Biden had classified documents that were exposed to who knows who since 1974 and the fed’s allowed Biden’s lawyers to retrieve the documents.  You don’t see the difference here?

I would think he wasn’t as vindictive as Hillary, Obama and, of course, Biden.  He must have realized weaponizing the federal government to go after his political reviles was a bad look and would rather win by policy.

I don’t think people are idiots for wanting everybody to follow the law, I think some people are idiots for not seeing the law is not being applied equally.

No, I said guys like me, conservatives, are trying to prevent guys like you, the far left, from ruining the country.

This just isn't a truthful statement. I don't know what else to tell you. Here is a list of the events that took place from JustSecurity.Org. You can just decide for yourself if this list doesn't call for an investigation into legality. 

• Trump was warned in late 2021 by his former White House lawyer that it was unlawful to retain the documents, especially classified information;
  • Trump personally sorted through the documents in late 2021;
  • Trump’s personal knowledge and possession, access, and control of the documents is indicated by the quantity, content, and location of documents with classified markings (including intermingled with personal belongings) and by his admissions on Truth Social;
  • Trump repeatedly stated privately that the documents were his to possess and he was not willing to deliver them to the government;
  • Trump aides repeatedly tried to get him to return the documents to the government;
  • Trump was repeatedly put on notice by Archives and Justice Department that his retention of the documents was unlawful and a potential threat to national security; 
  • Trump was apparently involved in obstructive acts of trying to conceal documents from the government after receiving a subpoena

Ahh yes, Donald Trump is a non vindictive person, who also happens to be a policy wonk. 😂😂😂

You still aren't acknowledging the fact that you don't DO anything. You just whine about how everyone is unfair and stan for Donald Trump, constantly. Also, what exactly is the left doing that is "ruining" the country? 

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

This just isn't a truthful statement. I don't know what else to tell you. Here is a list of the events that took place from JustSecurity.Org. You can just decide for yourself if this list doesn't call for an investigation into legality. 

• Trump was warned in late 2021 by his former White House lawyer that it was unlawful to retain the documents, especially classified information;
  • Trump’s personal knowledge and possession, access, and control of the documents is indicated by the quantity, content, and location of documents with classified markings (including intermingled with personal belongings) and by his admissions on Truth Social;
  • Trump repeatedly stated privately that the documents were his to possess and he was not willing to deliver them to the government;
  • Trump aides repeatedly tried to get him to return the documents to the government;
  • Trump was repeatedly put on notice by Archives and Justice Department that his retention of the documents was unlawful and a potential threat to national security; 
  • Trump was apparently involved in obstructive acts of trying to conceal documents from the government after receiving a subpoena

Ahh yes, Donald Trump is a non vindictive person, who also happens to be a policy wonk. 😂😂😂

You still aren't acknowledging the fact that you don't DO anything. You just whine about how everyone is unfair and stan for Donald Trump, constantly. Also, what exactly is the left doing that is "ruining" the country? 

FaKe NeWs

MeDiA oUt To GeT fUhReR mR tRuMp 

• Haha 3

There is absolutely no way you're serious.

Trump cooperated?

Trump isn't as vindictive as Hillary, Obama, or Biden? Or literally anyone else in the world?

Trump thought doing something distasteful might might be a bad look?

Do you even realize what you're typing, or did you set ChapGPT to "troll"?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Leftfield said:

His posts are what ChatGPT uses to formulate it's generated trolling. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leftfield said:

There is absolutely no way you're serious.

Trump cooperated?

Trump isn't as vindictive as Hillary, Obama, or Biden? Or literally anyone else in the world?

Trump thought doing something distasteful might might be a bad look?

Thank you! Lord, I was starting to think I had entered the twighlight zone. Some of the stuff he types is the exact opposite of tangible reality. The funniest line was "Trump wanted to win on policy" That is probably the dumbest thing I've ever read, but I was definitely entertained.  Donald Trump the man who wants to win on policy. Hahahaha. JFC, man. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let us hope that for one time that they really actually have something on him that sticks. 

Otherwise, we are setting him up for a sympathy vote surge.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

he lies all the time and in discussion he never admits when he is wrong. ever. i cannot stand a liar. i get stuff mixed up but i never just lie about it out right.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/06/08/rachel_maddow_should_the_justice_department_offer_trump_a_plea_in_exchange_for_dropping_out_of_the_2024_election.html

I cannot find any situation in which trump actually would resign from the nomination. OTOH, I can see him running as a third party if he lost the nomination from the Reps.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/06/08/rachel_maddow_should_the_justice_department_offer_trump_a_plea_in_exchange_for_dropping_out_of_the_2024_election.html

I cannot find any situation in which trump actually would resign from the nomination. OTOH, I can see him running as a third party if he lost the nomination from the Reps.

He's running so he can escape the reality of all of the criminal indictments he's going to get hit with. He's in self preservation mode, now. He wants to win the presidency and feel like he's safe from further actions being taken. I agree that he will run as a third party candidate if he somehow doesn't secure the nomination for the republican party. I think he feels like, becoming president is the only way out of all of this. 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

16 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

OTOH, I can see him running as a third party if he lost the nomination from the Reps.

There's your 3rd party you've been begging for :poke:Monkey's paw curls?

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

What is being said here is the Biden administration, through their DOJ, are indicting a man for doing the same thing many presidents, state department heads and vice presidents have done for years and Trump gets indicted.  Unfortunately, he is the front runner for the opposition party in the next general election.  You don’t think that’s odd?  You hate Trump so much you would rather Biden eliminate the competition rather than beat him at the ballot box?

The Horse sheit meter just exploded

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1