Donald Trump Indicted Again.

2 minutes ago, Didba said:

I just assumed you were speaking to some set of classified physical files since that’s what’s at issue here.

Which do you think are more easily stolen?  Physical files locked up at Mar a Lago or electronic files? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

No, just pointing out the fallacy of you statement.  Did you contribute to BLM? Do you think boys can become girls and girls can become boys? 

No and no. I didn’t contribute to BLM. No, I don’t think people can change genders. I know they can, as it’s well established in the medical field. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Which do you think are more easily stolen?  Physical files locked up at Mar a Lago or electronic files? 

I’m at work man, I’m not playing twenty questions with you. All you do is look for arguments to start. 

14 minutes ago, Didba said:

Oh, we’re referring to her emails sorry, I honestly forgot about those. That’s legitimately my bad.

I just assumed you were speaking to some set of classified physical files since that’s what’s at issue here.

Notwithstanding those emails, my point stands as for the others.

Hillary sucks, I’d be happy if she had been taken out by the emails cause then Trump would have been roasted by Bernie. 

i voted for bernie............

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Didba said:

I’m at work man, I’m not playing twenty questions with you. All you do is look for arguments to start. 

if you give it back to him he backs off some. still lies like hell tho................

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Didba said:

Your FOS.  I didn’t start any argument, I replied to an obvious BS post and you and your ilk pilled on.  Concentrate on work, please.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

if you give it back to him he backs off some. still lies like hell tho................

Who is backing off?  I think Didba just did.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Who is backing off?  I think Didba just did.

he just told you he was at work.i would not be doing any victory laps there don jr. catch him when he has time and then see. you are such a turd.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You fools keep bringing up these emails. You do realize that there was a massive long investigation into that, while Trump was in power….yet she sits at home free today. 

You keep telling us to let the justice system play out and let him defend himself, but it played out with Clinton and you won’t accept it. You’re all over the f*cking place, guy. 

Or…..if justice doesn’t play out the way YOU want it, it’s corrupt and unfair. Yea I think that’s what you’re driving here.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

he just told you he was at work.i would not be doing any victory laps there don jr. catch him when he has time and then see. you are such a turd.

He has been posting for over an hour and now just saying he is at work?  Show me where Trump hurt you.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

You fools keep bringing up these emails. You do realize that there was a massive long investigation into that, while Trump was in power….yet she sits at home free today. 

That's only because he's not vindictive.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

It looks bad, almost Banana Republic bad.

Good luck getting the salivating-at-the-mouthers in this forum on board with that statement. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

You keep telling us to let the justice system play out and let him defend himself, but it played out with Clinton and you won’t accept it. You’re all over the f*cking place, guy. 

Or…..if justice doesn’t play out the way YOU want it, it’s corrupt and unfair. Yea I think that’s what you’re driving here.

I pointed out Hillary because her case is similar to Trump’s and previous cases weigh heavily on current cases.  In other words; if she got off, so should he.  So, yeah if she is sitting home so should he.  I think I’ve been pretty consistent.  I want law and order handed out evenly.

8 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

That's only because he's not vindictive.

Read the explanation you fool.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yes, Trump was cooperating up until the FBI raided his home 90 days before the midterm. 

BS. Just out and out BS. He had more than a year to cooperate, and he and his team kept stalling until the FBI finally had to act due to evidence of the contents of some of the files. 

By comparison Biden didn’t cooperate for two months and the only reason he did was because it became public.  Hillary not only didn’t cooperate, she destroyed evidence.  The issue is treating similar cases in the past and what is being done now or in the future. 

https://www.axios.com/2023/01/12/biden-classified-documents-timeline

How did Biden not cooperate? Just because it wasn't reported for two months doesn't mean he wasn't cooperating. The files were turned over to the archives the next day. And since we're into whataboutism, how long was it before Trump cooperated?

For the record, I thought everything going on with Clinton was beyond shady, too. I never liked her, never voted for her (but obviously should have). I was surprised when nothing came of it, but since we don't know all the fine details, I accepted it. You can't.

Can you honestly say Trump is being treated the same?  Biden’s case is being slow walked as we speak.

Without being involved in the investigations, you and I can't know everything going on, so this is pure conjecture on your part. 

If Trump were as vindictive as Hillary, there would be a case on her shortly after his inauguration. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/20/us/politics/president-trump-justice-department.html

Trump always as felt anything against him is a bad look.  When he does it, it’s what needed to be done.  You know that.  

What is this gibberish?

The point is the American people, the sane ones, will see this as vindictive especially if there is nothing to the charges that hasn’t been done before.

You mean the ones who watch Fox News? Oh wait, they're out. NewsMax?

You’re so invested in bring down Trump you are blind. 

Definitely want him taken down. He is a terrible, terrible person. You keep saying the Democrats are destroying the country, but minimize the damage he did and continues to do. As to being blind....I guess we'll see after the trial's over.

Too bad you can’t hear outside of your echo chamber.

There aren't enough spit-take memes in the world to do this sentence justice.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

FBI finally had to act due to evidence of the contents of some of the files.

Had to act????  What was the driving factor that lead the FBI to act instead of just having a sit down and seriously discussing the situation?

9 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

How did Biden not cooperate? Just because it wasn't reported for two months doesn't mean he wasn't cooperating. The files were turned over to the archives the next day. And since we're into whataboutism, how long was it before Trump cooperated?

For the record, I thought everything going on with Clinton was beyond shady, too. I never liked her, never voted for her (but obviously should have). I was surprised when nothing came of it, but since we don't know all the fine details, I accepted it. You can't.

The fact that he and his lawyers sat on it for two months hoping it would not go public shows he didn’t fully cooperate.  Biden also had his lawyers you through the Classified Documents and they didn’t have that type of clearance to be able to do that.

I accept the findings that Hillary did nothing to warrant prosecution.  If what she did didn’t warrant prosecution, no way they find Trump guilty.

47 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Had to act????  What was the driving factor that lead the FBI to act instead of just having a sit down and seriously discussing the situation?

So you've already forgotten?

Well, aside from the fact that they had tried to convince him to turn everything over, they knew that not all classified documents had been accounted for, and there was information that what was still out there was quite sensitive. Rumor at the time of the raid was that it involved nuclear weapons. We still don't know the contents of what he had, but whatever it was, it was enough to get a magistrate to sign off on it.

The fact that he and his lawyers sat on it for two months hoping it would not go public shows he didn’t fully cooperate.  Biden also had his lawyers you through the Classified Documents and they didn’t have that type of clearance to be able to do that.

I'm sure you would be the first person to run out screaming that classified documents had been found in your old office, but that altruism aside, Biden's team turned over the documents immediately. As to anything else, do you have evidence he obstructed anything? 

Agreed on who did the search. The lawyer claims he stopped as soon as he saw the first page that said "classified," but in my opinion there should have been some oversight there.

I accept the findings that Hillary did nothing to warrant prosecution.  If what she did didn’t warrant prosecution, no way they find Trump guilty.

Conjecture, as you don't know all the details.

Edited by Leftfield

Guys no one is able the law, right? Thats the recent catchphrase I've been seeing in MSM today.

Except for...

Biden and Hilldog storing classified documents illegally. And Hilldog destroying evidence for that matter.

BLM rioters destroying property and assaulting people.

Vaccine manufacturers and their liability shields.

Illegal aliens crossing the border.

Hunter Biden.

Everyone who flew to Epstein Island.

Congress' obvious insider trading.

The law has always been applied selectively. And it's being applied selectively again with Trump for a reason.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, KansasTiger said:

Guys no one is able the law, right? Thats the recent catchphrase I've been seeing in MSM today.

Except for...

Biden and Hilldog storing classified documents illegally. And Hilldog destroying evidence for that matter.

Hunter Biden.

The law has always been applied selectively. And it's being applied selectively again with Trump for a reason.

In the Q world. 

The law is applied, policed, adjudicated differently between classes, not by virtue of political parties. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

In the Q world. 

The law is applied, policed, adjudicated differently between classes, not by virtue of political parties. 

There should be no difference in the adjudication of the law. Period. Don't mistake my comment for arguing trump's innocence, or how they should be handling him differently. Though applying this level of scrutiny when there are obvious other candidates that committed crimes but are not held accountable does raise the potential of election interference and political bias. Which is why there shouldn't be any selective applications of the law.

I'm more mad that this level of scrutiny isn't being applied to all politicians. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Hillary said the server was a mistake and turned it over to the FBI?  I don’t remember that.  Do you have a link?  She bleach bit 33000 emails and the only reason it was found out was because it showed up on Anthony Weiner’s laptop.  That is exactly what Trump will use in his defense.

She was directed by the Justice Dept to have her lawyers turn the server over after deleting all personal or non State Dept related emails.  You act like the FBI found thousands or hundreds of documents that were classified and that she intentionally transmitted classified documents.  The few documents they did find were reduced even further when it was discovered that some of the documents had been retroactively classified and others, though marked classified, actually contained information that was public knowledge at the time.  As Comey stated....

“In looking back into our investigations into the mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts,” Comey said. “All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of information exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.”

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

There should be no difference in the adjudication of the law. Period. Don't mistake my comment for arguing trump's innocence, or how they should be handling him differently. Though applying this level of scrutiny when there are obvious other candidates that committed crimes but are not held accountable does raise the potential of election interference and political bias. Which is why there shouldn't be any selective applications of the law.

I'm more mad that this level of scrutiny isn't being applied to all politicians. 

The cases are simply nothing alike.  Facts matter, as does willfulness, intent and obstruction.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Except for...

Hunter Biden.

1.  The FBI never found that Hillary destroyed any evidence inappropriately.

What the FBI did conclude....“In looking back into our investigations into the mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts,” Comey said. “All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of information exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.”

2. Biden notified the FBI after his lawyer had discovered a folder containing a classification marker.  Biden then fully cooperated with the FBI and allowed the FBI to search multiple locations.  Do you think Trump would have contacted the FBI and turned the boxes of documents over to the govt?  FACTS MATTER.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1