Donald Trump Indicted Again.

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

What is being said here is the Biden administration, through their DOJ, are indicting a man for doing the same thing many presidents, state department heads and vice presidents have done for years and Trump gets indicted.

This is a lie. Blatant lie. You can’t find one example where a request was made to return documents and instead of complying the former XYZ fought warrants, and subpoenas. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Read what I replied to fifty.  If Trump is indicted; why wasn’t Hillary, Bill, Obama and the Bushes?  Why hasn’t Pence been indicated and the coup de gras Joe himself, who has had classified documents stashed by his Corvette and at least 3 other places since 1974?

It looks bad, almost Banana Republic bad.  I haven’t seen what the 7 counts are, but come on man.

ETA: it’s guy like me that try to keep idiots like you from ruining the country.   

Because Hillary, Bill, Obama, Bush 1/2  complied, said that was a mistake, and gave the documents back immediately. 

Edited by Didba
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

So did Trump and was talking to the feds right up until the raid.  Biden had classified documents that were exposed to who knows who since 1974 and the fed’s allowed Biden’s lawyers to retrieve the documents.  You don’t see the difference here?

I would think he wasn’t as vindictive as Hillary, Obama and, of course, Biden.  He must have realized weaponizing the federal government to go after his political reviles was a bad look and would rather win by policy.

I don’t think people are idiots for wanting everybody to follow the law, I think some people are idiots for not seeing the law is not being applied equally.

No, I said guys like me, conservatives, are trying to prevent guys like you, the far left, from ruining the country.

The far left make up like 15-20% of democrats lmao. 

13 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

This is just blatant BS.  The nut house on the right is actually defending Donald Trump and pretending that this has been a political witch hunt.  It is pathetic for the far right to pretend that Trump is some sort of victim.  He is anything but a victim.  His actions make Hillary's emails look extremely trivial. Of course, she met with the FBI without legal counsel and she actually told the truth when asked questions.  She didn't obstruct justice and there was no need for a raid in order to locate documents containing national security information.

Trump was impeached for his actions in attempting to get a foreign power to open an investigation into his political opponent to damage that opponent politically and help him retain his office.  He was willing to delay congressionally approved foreign aid and offer White House visits to help himself politically without any concern for what was in the best interests of the United States.

It is very revealing that some on the right now claim that Biden has used the Justice Dept to go after Trump with zero evidence to back that up and mountains of evidence showing that to be nonsense.  Their argument is childish and downright silly.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

What is being said here is the Biden administration, through their DOJ, are indicting a man for doing the same thing many presidents, state department heads and vice presidents have done for years and Trump gets indicted.  Unfortunately, he is the front runner for the opposition party in the next general election.  You don’t think that’s odd?  You hate Trump so much you would rather Biden eliminate the competition rather than beat him at the ballot box?

^^^^This is a fairy tale^^^^^ being spun in an effort to excuse Trump's actions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leftfield said:

There is absolutely no way you're serious.

Trump cooperated?

Trump isn't as vindictive as Hillary, Obama, or Biden? Or literally anyone else in the world?

Trump thought doing something distasteful might might be a bad look?

Do you even realize what you're typing, or did you set ChapGPT to "troll"?

Yes, Trump was cooperating up until the FBI raided his home 90 days before the midterm.  By comparison Biden didn’t cooperate for two months and the only reason he did was because it became public.  Hillary not only didn’t cooperate, she destroyed evidence.  The issue is treating similar cases in the past and what is being done now or in the future.  Can you honestly say Trump is being treated the same?  Biden’s case is being slow walked as we speak.

If Trump were as vindictive as Hillary, there would be a case on her shortly after his inauguration.  Hillary, Obama and Biden were all in on the Steele Dossier and the day before the confirmation hearing started they, collectively, came up with some BS about General Flynn that took hold.  And yes it was BS as he was authorized to talk to the people he talked to.

Trump always as felt anything against him is a bad look.  When he does it, it’s what needed to be done.  You know that.   The point is the American people, the sane ones, will see this as vindictive especially if there is nothing to the charges that hasn’t been done before.

You’re so invested in bring down Trump you are blind.  I don’t want him as the Republican nominee, but if this turns sour it will almost guarantee Trump is the nominee.  The independence will still not voter for him, so the Dems may have pulled off their dream rematch which is bad for the country.

The best case scenario is for him to be found guilty, but I’m afraid it won’t happen before the election.

Too bad you can’t hear outside of your echo chamber.

8 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

^^^^This is a fairy tale^^^^^ being spun in an effort to excuse Trump's actions.

You are wrong.  I don’t want the man to be the Republican nominee, but this almost seals the deal.

46 minutes ago, Didba said:

The far left make up like 15-20% of democrats lmao. 

More than 15-20% believe that BLM was an honest charity and that boys can become girls and girls can become boys.  How are you celebrating Pride Month?

50 minutes ago, Didba said:

Because Hillary, Bill, Obama, Bush 1/2  complied, said that was a mistake, and gave the documents back immediately. 

Hillary said the server was a mistake and turned it over to the FBI?  I don’t remember that.  Do you have a link?  She bleach bit 33000 emails and the only reason it was found out was because it showed up on Anthony Weiner’s laptop.  That is exactly what Trump will use in his defense.

53 minutes ago, Didba said:

This is a lie. Blatant lie. You can’t find one example where a request was made to return documents and instead of complying the former XYZ fought warrants, and subpoenas. 

As noted Hillary is the one example.  Biden would not have turned over his documents if it hadn’t been make public.  He mulled over the decision for two months.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

he lies all the time and in discussion he never admits when he is wrong. ever. i cannot stand a liar. i get stuff mixed up but i never just lie about it out right.

It’s called an opinion fifty:

3 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

This just isn't a truthful statement. I don't know what else to tell you. Here is a list of the events that took place from JustSecurity.Org. You can just decide for yourself if this list doesn't call for an investigation into legality.

Does Trump get to put on a defense? Or have you already decided his fate?

The rest of your post is garbage.

1 hour ago, 1716AU said:

The Horse sheit meter just exploded

Do you ever express yourself other than one liners?  You’re a lot like ichy.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Does Trump get to put on a defense? Or have you already decided his fate?

The rest of your post is garbage.

You've obviously already decided that he's within his right to steal classified information and refuse to give it back. But like Trump said, he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and his cult worshippers will still support him. 

TBH, you lost any credibility you had when you claimed that Trump knew policy. It's obvious that you're too far gone to reason with.  Enjoy being on the wrong side of history for the rest of your miserable hateful life. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

You've obviously already decided that he's within his right to steal classified information and refuse to give it back. But like Trump said, he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and his cult worshippers will still support him. I look forward to his merry band of dumb sh*t lawyers trying to defend him.  

TBH, you lost any credibility you had when you claimed that Trump knew policy. It's obvious that you're too far gone to reason with.  Enjoy being on the wrong side of history for the rest of your miserable hateful life. 

22 minutes ago, JMWATS said:

Trump should have stored the classified documents in a '67 Corvette and then immediately surrendered them when requested.  He would have been fine then.  

Fixed that for you, bud. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yes, Trump was cooperating up until the FBI raided his home 90 days before the midterm.  By comparison Biden didn’t cooperate for two months and the only reason he did was because it became public.  Hillary not only didn’t cooperate, she destroyed evidence.  The issue is treating similar cases in the past and what is being done now or in the future.  Can you honestly say Trump is being treated the same?  Biden’s case is being slow walked as we speak.

If Trump were as vindictive as Hillary, there would be a case on her shortly after his inauguration.  Hillary, Obama and Biden were all in on the Steele Dossier and the day before the confirmation hearing started they, collectively, came up with some BS about General Flynn that took hold.  And yes it was BS as he was authorized to talk to the people he talked to.

Trump always as felt anything against him is a bad look.  When he does it, it’s what needed to be done.  You know that.   The point is the American people, the sane ones, will see this as vindictive especially if there is nothing to the charges that hasn’t been done before.

You’re so invested in bring down Trump you are blind.  I don’t want him as the Republican nominee, but if this turns sour it will almost guarantee Trump is the nominee.  The independence will still not voter for him, so the Dems may have pulled off their dream rematch which is bad for the country.

The best case scenario is for him to be found guilty, but I’m afraid it won’t happen before the election.

Too bad you can’t hear outside of your echo chamber.

This last line is so lacking in self awareness, I’m embarrassed for you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Didba said:

This last line is so lacking in self awareness, I’m embarrassed for you. 

That’s all you got?  Embarrassing 

28 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

More than 15-20% believe that BLM was an honest charity and that boys can become girls and girls can become boys.  How are you celebrating Pride Month?

What a weird response.

You seem to be a little agitated today. I hate it for you. 

13 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

You've obviously already decided that he's within his right to steal classified information and refuse to give it back. But like Trump said, he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and his cult worshippers will still support him. 

I haven’t already decided, I want to see his defense.  You’re projection again.

I thought I lost all credibility with you a long time ago, yet you are still here.

2 minutes ago, Didba said:

What a weird response.

You seem to be a little agitated today. I hate it for you. 

No, just pointing out the fallacy of you statement.  Did you contribute to BLM?  Do you think boys can become girls and girls can become boys?

28 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Hillary said the server was a mistake and turned it over to the FBI?  I don’t remember that.  Do you have a link?  She bleach bit 33000 emails and the only reason it was found out was because it showed up on Anthony Weiner’s laptop.  That is exactly what Trump will use in his defense.

Oh, we’re referring to her emails sorry, I honestly forgot about those. That’s legitimately my bad.

I just assumed you were speaking to some set of classified physical files since that’s what’s at issue here.

Notwithstanding those emails, my point stands as for the others.

Hillary sucks, I’d be happy if she had been taken out by the emails cause then Trump would have been roasted by Bernie. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

That’s all you got?  Embarrassing 

I’m not into pissing matches like yourself. I wasn’t trying to insult you. I was being honest. 

Just now, Didba said:

I’m not into pissing matches like yourself. I wasn’t trying to insult you. I was being honest. 

Me too