Donald Trump Indicted Again.

18 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Could see it that way, if I supported either of these horrible parties.

I didn't say you supported either party, I said you were doing "whataboutism", which you were. 

18 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

And as for Northam, when he was found to be in blackface BACK THEN, he THEN LIED HIS ASS OFF ABOUT IT NOW. Northam still will not admit that he is the man in the pic on his album page. The lying and cover-up, that was and is right now, today. THAT is the problem. If you weren't such a partisan hack, you would see that.

Ok, well that's completely different then what you first said. At first you claimed the problem was that he was "racist" You said nothing about lying or covering up. 

Also: 

https://apnews.com/article/north-america-us-news-ap-top-news-medical-schools-norfolk-8425c0d377ba42338fa4444584efe092

The mystery of whether Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam was in the racist yearbook photo that nearly destroyed his career remains unsolved.

A monthslong investigation ordered up by Eastern Virginia Medical School failed to determine whether Northam is in the picture published in 1984 of a man in blackface next to someone in a Ku Klux Klan hood and robe.

Investigators with a law firm hired by the school said Wednesday they couldn’t conclusively establish the identities of either person in the 35-year-old photo that was on Northam’s yearbook page alongside pictures of him.

They also said they couldn’t determine how the photo ended up on Northam’s page but found no evidence it was put there by mistake or as a prank.

When the picture came to light in February, the Democrat initially acknowledged he was in it and apologized without saying which costume he was in, then reversed course the next day, saying he was not in the photo. But he acknowledged he once wore blackface decades ago to look like Michael Jackson for a dance contest.

“No individual that we interviewed has told us from personal knowledge that the governor is in the photograph, and no individual with knowledge has come forward to us to report that the governor is in the photograph,” the law firm, McGuireWoods, said.

In a statement Wednesday, Northam, a 59-year-old pediatric neurologist who went into politics late in life, repeated that he is not in the photo and apologized again to the people of Virginia, admitting his handling of the episode “deepened pain and confusion.”

Investigators said Northam did not believe he was in the photo when he first saw it but did not want to issue an immediate denial in case someone contradicted him.

“The best we can conclude is that he erred on the side of caution initially and immediately regretted not having denied,” said attorney Richard Cullen, who led the investigation.

Northam’s chief of staff, Clark Mercer, told investigators the governor was “in a state of shock” when the photo surfaced.

The governor was all but invisible when the scandal first broke but has gradually resumed his regular public schedule for the most part. His political opponents still use the incident against him.

28 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I didn't say you supported either party, I said you were doing "whataboutism", which you were. 

Ok, well that's completely different then what you first said. At first you claimed the problem was that he was "racist" You said nothing about lying or covering up. 

Also: 

https://apnews.com/article/north-america-us-news-ap-top-news-medical-schools-norfolk-8425c0d377ba42338fa4444584efe092

The mystery of whether Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam was in the racist yearbook photo that nearly destroyed his career remains unsolved.

A monthslong investigation ordered up by Eastern Virginia Medical School failed to determine whether Northam is in the picture published in 1984 of a man in blackface next to someone in a Ku Klux Klan hood and robe.

Investigators with a law firm hired by the school said Wednesday they couldn’t conclusively establish the identities of either person in the 35-year-old photo that was on Northam’s yearbook page alongside pictures of him.

They also said they couldn’t determine how the photo ended up on Northam’s page but found no evidence it was put there by mistake or as a prank.

When the picture came to light in February, the Democrat initially acknowledged he was in it and apologized without saying which costume he was in, then reversed course the next day, saying he was not in the photo. But he acknowledged he once wore blackface decades ago to look like Michael Jackson for a dance contest.

“No individual that we interviewed has told us from personal knowledge that the governor is in the photograph, and no individual with knowledge has come forward to us to report that the governor is in the photograph,” the law firm, McGuireWoods, said.

In a statement Wednesday, Northam, a 59-year-old pediatric neurologist who went into politics late in life, repeated that he is not in the photo and apologized again to the people of Virginia, admitting his handling of the episode “deepened pain and confusion.”

Investigators said Northam did not believe he was in the photo when he first saw it but did not want to issue an immediate denial in case someone contradicted him.

“The best we can conclude is that he erred on the side of caution initially and immediately regretted not having denied,” said attorney Richard Cullen, who led the investigation.

Northam’s chief of staff, Clark Mercer, told investigators the governor was “in a state of shock” when the photo surfaced.

The governor was all but invisible when the scandal first broke but has gradually resumed his regular public schedule for the most part. His political opponents still use the incident against him.

They could not prove the pics werent him nor were him? That sounds like BS to me and the rest of America. 

Northam also admitted to performing in blackface for a dance competitions as well. Confirming that yes it was not unheard of that he did indeed wear blackface and was well known for it.

Edited by DKW 86

4 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Totally agree. It was that these docs were being used to show that he asked for plans to attack Iraq. Anyone prescient of mind to know they existed prior to being presented would know that they did not prove what he was being accused of, in this one instance, and why he had them. He is still holding classified docs illegally, and he admits that all on the tape. 

Being used by whom? 

You said the "pentagon".  Who in the pentagon?

Edited by homersapien

On 6/14/2023 at 12:09 PM, AUFAN78 said:

No I answered clearly.

I forgot to add you're obtuse. Jesus dude. I mean right in your face and yet you continue with your disingenuous nonsense.

I've stated previously there was no massive voter fraud, but rather the dems outworked the opposition. That is more than a simple yes or no.

Just can't say Trump lost the election, can you?

Is it the combination of "Trump" and "lost"?  :laugh:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Just can't say Trump lost the election, can you?

Is it the combination of "Trump" and "lost"?  :laugh:

I don't recall being asked that specific question, but should I have to answer something so ridiculous? Isn't it obvious? I mean, who believes otherwise? Quite obvious I don't. Is it you that is questioning accuracy of the election? Is that what your spin was all about?

Look, just admit you are a disingenuous liar and move on. Not complicated and an accurate depiction. You can do it.

• Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I don't recall being asked that specific question, but should I have to answer something so ridiculous? Isn't it obvious? I mean, who believes otherwise? Quite obvious I don't. Is it you that is questioning accuracy of the election? Is that what your spin was all about?

Look, just admit you are a disingenuous liar and move on. Not complicated and an accurate depiction. You can do it.

Just can't say it.   :laugh::laugh:

14 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Just can't say it.   :laugh::laugh:

Did I stutter? No. You are a disingenuous liar. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, homersapien said:

Being used by whom? 

You said the "pentagon".  Who in the pentagon?

If you are still so confused, please listen to the tape and quit being so whiney. trump said he was being accused of planning an attack on Iraq just before he left office. HE SAID IT, I DIDNT. I don't even claim what he said was true. AGAIN trump said it not me. 

Edited by DKW 86

6 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

If you are still so confused, please listen to the tape and quit being so whiney. trump said he was being accused of planning an attack on Iraq just before he left office. HE SAID IT, I DIDNT. I don't even claim what he said was true. AGAIN trump said it not me. 

But you didn't say that in your post.  You stated it in a simple declarative sentence as if you believed it to be true. You didn't have quotes on it nor did you attribute it to someone else.  Go back and look.  I naturally assumed it was what you believed.

So if I am "confused" it's only because of your sloppy, ambiguous writing.  You said:

"I am talking about the Attack on Iran docs here. trump got lied about and he kept the docs to prove that people in the Pentagon had lied about him looking at him possibly ordering an attack on Iran. He didn't. The Pentagon drew up papers that planned an attack on Iran and then claimed trump was about to order it." 

Hell, you even said "Trump got lied about". :-\  I naturally assumed from the post this is what you thought happened.

And you didn't mention a "tape".

(And you could have handled this by simply clarifying instead getting all defensive and snarky.)

Edited by homersapien

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

But you didn't say that in your post.  You stated it in a simple declarative sentence as if you believed it to be true. You didn't have quotes on it nor did you attribute it to someone else.  Go back and look.  I naturally assumed it was what you believed.

So if I am "confused" it's only because of your sloppy, ambiguous writing.  You said:

"I am talking about the Attack on Iran docs here. trump got lied about and he kept the docs to prove that people in the Pentagon had lied about him looking at him possibly ordering an attack on Iran. He didn't. The Pentagon drew up papers that planned an attack on Iran and then claimed trump was about to order it." 

Hell, you even said "Trump got lied about". :-\  I naturally assumed from the post this is what you thought happened.

And you didn't mention a "tape".

(And you could have handled this by simply clarifying instead getting all defensive and snarky.)

Jesus homey, the tape comments were made in the post where I mentioned Shapiro. Trump may have actually sealed his fate by admitting that he knows that the docs are still classified. Shapiro even states that trump may be cooked.