Donald Trump Indicted Again.

15 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

But you still refuse to tell me where this discussion took place while making little nasty

comments.

Good grief.  There's a whole topic dedicated to it.

• Thanks 2
  • Dislike 1

5 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yes, Trump was cooperating up until the FBI raided his home 90 days before the midterm.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-justice-department-indictment-classified-documents-miami-8315a5b23c18f27083ed64eef21efff3

You say that, Trump says that, and Fox News says that, but the Federal Gov seems to believe they have proof that Trump was never cooperating. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Leftfield said:

I maintain that you and PUB78 are related. Or possibly the same person.

Not related, not the same but,,, they are interchangeable. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Leftfield said:

I maintain that you and PUB78 are related. Or possibly the same person.

Yep he is my Auburn brother like most others here. Unfortunately some I had just as soon know they were bammers and not AU grads.  I respect people with different opinions but have NO use for those who are nasty behind a fake name on a message board like this. It's a pretty dysfunctional family.

Edited by Son of A Tiger

5 hours ago, KansasTiger said:

Well, I don't know that he alone had the power to do that. But the GOP doesn't have a spine when it comes to more than just accountability for the opponents. They don't have a spine on any of their so called positions. 

The reason that AG Jeff Sessions and later AG Bill Barr both decided against charging Hillary Clinton with a crime is that, based on the actual facts surrounding the investigation (and not on some Fox "news" talking head), getting a conviction would have been close to impossible.  The Justice Dept explained with great detail how they compared that situation to others looking back decades and concluded that no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges.

THINGS MOST PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY DON'T REALIZE
1.  The FBI actually concluded that at the time the emails in question were sent, none of them had classification markings.  Every one of them had been retroactively marked Classified.  There was no evidence at all showing that Hillary Clinton knowingly transmitted a classified document.  NONE. Every Federal law with the exception of one requires that someone "knowingly" violate the law to sustain a conviction.

2. The one law that does not require a prosecutor to prove intent requires a finding of gross negligence and that the person charged acted in bad faith.  The document in question, for that law to be applicable, must relate to national defense.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

The reason that AG Jeff Sessions and later AG Bill Barr both decided against charging Hillary Clinton with a crime is that, based on the actual facts surrounding the investigation (and not on some Fox "news" talking head), getting a conviction would have been close to impossible.  The Justice Dept explained with great detail how they compared that situation to others looking back decades and concluded that no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges.

1.  The FBI actually concluded that at the time the emails in question were sent, none of them had classification markings.  Every one of them had been retroactively marked Classified.  There was no evidence at all showing that Hillary Clinton knowingly transmitted a classified document.  NONE. Every Federal law with the exception of one requires that someone "knowingly" violate the law to sustain a conviction.

2. The one law that does not require a prosecutor to prove intent requires a finding of gross negligence and that the person charged acted in bad faith.  The document in question, for that law to be applicable, must relate to national defense.

Ok good deal. Sounds good buddy. 👍 

16 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

What is being said here is the Biden administration, through their DOJ, are indicting a man for doing the same thing many presidents, state department heads and vice presidents have done for years and Trump gets indicted.  Unfortunately, he is the front runner for the opposition party in the next general election.  You don’t think that’s odd?  You hate Trump so much you would rather Biden eliminate the competition rather than beat him at the ballot box?

Have you read the indictment and still believe this?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

He's running so he can escape the reality of all of the criminal indictments he's going to get hit with. He's in self preservation mode, now. He wants to win the presidency and feel like he's safe from further actions being taken. I agree that he will run as a third party candidate if he somehow doesn't secure the nomination for the republican party. I think he feels like, becoming president is the only way out of all of this. 

You mean like the 1st Impeachment? Or was it the 2nd Impeachment? Or the Mueller Investigation? Or Jan 6th Investigation? Or blah blah blah?

Excuse me if I want to see it happen just one time before I start crowing. The American People have heard all of this over and over before...

https://theintercept.com/2019/01/20/beyond-buzzfeed-the-10-worst-most-embarrassing-u-s-media-failures-on-the-trumprussia-story/

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, arein0 said:

There's your 3rd party you've been begging for :poke:Monkey's paw curls?

Nah, if it's trump, it will only last until Nov 7th or so and file for bankruptcy like every other thing trump has ever done.

I want a long-lasting party that can go several decades at least.

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

Out of 126? emails only 8 were retroactively upgraded. 

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

Take the "possession" charges off the table.  How could anyone doubt that "obstruction" didn't occur?

As for the "sympathy" vote, he'll never lose those people anyway.  They are cultists.

So much error here. It's hard to know where to start.

Sympathy voters are by definition NOT trump VOTERS. They are voters that give him sympathy after the fact. 

Obstruction: That is one I think all thinking people inherently know. That doesn't mean it is therefore provable in a court of law.

13 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Your FOS.  I didn’t start any argument, I replied to an obvious BS post and you and your ilk pilled on.  Concentrate on work, please.

yeah, bud, I did concentrate on work because responding to MSJs and filing trial docs is a wee bit more important than reading your drivel. after I got off work I had a great recording sessions with a close friend. See I like to live my life instead of obsessing over this forum like you do.

Who is backing off?  I think Didba just did.

You do know some non-retired unlike yourself have to actually work during the day, right? I get on here during my horse talking.

He has been posting for over an hour and now just saying he is at work?  Show me where Trump hurt you.

yeah I posted while taking a s*** and then took a break while drafting an MSJ response and responded again. Do you think I am lying about being full time attorney lmao?

I love when ole m4 roasts himself without realizing it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, KansasTiger said:

Guys no one is able the law, right? Thats the recent catchphrase I've been seeing in MSM today.

Except for...

Biden and Hilldog storing classified documents illegally. And Hilldog destroying evidence for that matter.

BLM rioters destroying property and assaulting people.

Vaccine manufacturers and their liability shields.

Illegal aliens crossing the border.

Hunter Biden.

Everyone who flew to Epstein Island.

Congress' obvious insider trading.

The law has always been applied selectively. And it's being applied selectively again with Trump for a reason.

9D304E86-A6F0-46BF-81EB-BDC17CB239F9.gif.df9658594f177ba7680d2ca1b5239921.gif

I love it when the dumbs dumbs on this forum expose themselves. Like moths to a flame.

25 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

I'm shocked 😲 

What else?

THINGS MOST PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY DON'T REALIZE
1.  The FBI actually concluded that at the time the emails in question were sent, none of them had classification markings.  Every one of them had been retroactively marked Classified.  There was no evidence at all showing that Hillary Clinton knowingly transmitted a classified document.  NONE. Every Federal law with the exception of one requires thatsomeone "knowingly" violate the law to sustain aconviction.

1.  None of them had classification markings?

That is because SHE was the classification authority!! It was HER job to mark them! She intentionally did not mark them so no one would see that she was utilizing an unprotected unsecured server. That’s why they retroactively marked them  INTENT! 
Then she deleted 33000 emails (about yoga and Chelsea’s wedding, yeah right) and bleach bit the server, and destroyed other devices with hammers to prevent discovery. INTENT AND OBSTRUCTION. 

2. Gross negligence is exactly what we had. Comey described her negligence in detail using any word he could find that wasn’t “gross negligence” so he wouldn’t have to prosecute her. That is obvious. He did it to protect her and HIS future as FBI director. Then she lost. Ouch.  The way he wrote his report and described it on his famous July  press conference, he should have been charged with obstruction also. Especially if a random tweet about a witch hunt while performing an early morning constitutional is obstruction. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

https://apnews.com/article/trump-justice-department-indictment-classified-documents-miami-8315a5b23c18f27083ed64eef21efff3

You say that, Trump says that, and Fox News says that, but the Federal Gov seems to believe they have proof that Trump was never cooperating. 

So there must be a differing opinion.  I see.

8 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Have you read the indictment and still believe this?

At that point I hadn’t read the indictment.  It will be a very interesting election season.