Donald Trump Indicted Again.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

I pointed out Hillary because her case is similar to Trump’s and previous cases weigh heavily on current cases.  In other words; if she got off, so should he.  So, yeah if she is sitting home so should he.  I think I’ve been pretty consistent.  I want law and order handed out evenly.

The cases are NOTHING alike.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

The cases are simply nothing alike.  Facts matter, as does willfulness, intent and obstruction.

Did Trump break the law? Did Biden break the law? Did Hillary break the law? If I did what they did would I be held accountable? That's what I care about.

I truly believe Trump gets alot of his supporters from the belief that he isn't apart of this broken down corrupt system, not because he's this amazingly smart, virtuous, upstanding guy. His supporters just hate the rigged system more than they dislike some of his actions and behavior. 

They aren't really proving all those supporters wrong right now.

• Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, JMWATS said:

Trump should have stored the classified documents in a '67 Corvette.  He would have been fine then.  

You want so badly for the facts that make up the two cases to mirror each other.  They don't.  In fact, they could not be more different in their origin or substance.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

1.  The FBI never found that Hillary destroyed any evidence inappropriately.

What the FBI did conclude....“In looking back into our investigations into the mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts,” Comey said. “All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of information exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.”

2. Biden notified the FBI after his lawyer had discovered a folder containing a classification marker.  Biden then fully cooperated with the FBI and allowed the FBI to search multiple locations.  Do you think Trump would have contacted the FBI and turned the boxes of documents over to the govt?  FACTS MATTER.

Would you if they just got done framing you for collusion?

Just now, KansasTiger said:

Did Trump break the law? Did Biden break the law? Did Hillary break the law? If I did what they did would I be held accountable? That's what I care about.

I truly believe Trump gets alot of his supporters from the belief that he isn't apart of this broken down corrupt system, not because he's this amazingly smart, virtuous, upstanding guy. His supporters just hate the rigged system more than they dislike some of his actions and behavior. 

They aren't really proving all those supporters wrong right now.

He is such a common man .. right?  The man pisses in golden toilets and has never had to do an honest day's work in his life, but he gets the common man..... It is amazing what people excuse the man for over and over and over again.

• Like 2

Just now, AU9377 said:

He is such a common man .. right?  The man pisses in golden toilets and has never had to do an honest day's work in his life, but he gets the common man..... It is amazing what people excuse the man for over and over and over again.

I never once excused his behavior. Jesus christ take a reading comprehension class.

2 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Framing for collusion?  If I was President, I would show the same amount of respect for the office that other presidents have shown and I would work with Archives in order to make certain that all documents ended up in the correct place, instead of in a room by the pool in Florida.  Is that too much to ask?  This all started because the National Archives knew he had classified documents that had been taken when he left office and they spent over a year asking for them to be returned.  Had he done that, there would have been no raid and no obstruction to be charged.

I never once excused his behavior. Jesus christ take a reading comprehension class.

You listed things you didn't like about Washington and the government and then declared that if Biden and Hillary weren't prosecuted that Trump shouldn't be either.  If that isn't excusing his behavior, I don't know what is.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

That did not happen.  You do recall that both Comey and Meuller are Republicans?

You do understand it was Trump's own DOJ that appointed special counsel?

• Facepalm 1

Just now, AU9377 said:

You listed things you didn't like about Washington and the government and then declared that if Biden and Hillary weren't prosecuted that Trump shouldn't be either.  If that isn't excusing his behavior, I don't know what is.

No. Wrong. In fact I specifically said the opposite. I want them prosecuted, too. If trump broke the law he should be punished, too. Unless you're just naive enough to think only the Republicans break laws in Washington.

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

That did not happen.  You do recall that both Comey and Meuller are Republicans?

You do understand it was Trump's own DOJ that appointed special counsel?

You do recall that they proved the Steele Dossier that was used by the FBI in a FISA court to launch the whole investigation was built and paid for by the DNC?

Did anyone see what the documents were that he’s being charged for stealing. Jesus. I’m really curious to see how his cult sheep defend this, knowing the information that was given today. This dude was totally selling this info to adversaries. 

IMG_2082.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

You do recall that they proved the Steele Dossier that was used by the FBI in a FISA court to launch the whole investigation was built and paid for by the DNC?

No sir.  That is also not true. 

First of all, the Steele dossier was originally commissioned by Republicans.

Second, it was NOT the basis for crossfire hurricane.

Third, it was used, improperly, to secure a FISA warrant for the surveillance of Carter Page.

• Like 1

I'm just going to say this again so EVERYONE can see it. The GOP spent over $82 million dollars investigating Hillary Clinton and she is sitting at home with her feet up right now, free as bald eagle flying through a McDonalds parking lot. 

Stop acting like the GOP took the high road and looked the other way. Just because Hillary wasn't found guilty or crimes, doesn't mean Trump didn't possibly commit them. 

7 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

No sir.  That is also not true. 

First of all, the Steele dossier was originally commissioned by Republicans.

Second, it was NOT the basis for crossfire hurricane.

Third, it was used, improperly, to secure a FISA warrant for the surveillance of Carter Page.

Screenshot_20230609_145712_Brave.thumb.jpg.872e1b700629f8ba39f64d68f8fcdc50.jpgbecause you say these things authoritatively, doesnt make them true...

Edited by KansasTiger

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Did anyone see what the documents were that he’s being charged for stealing. Jesus. I’m really curious to see how his cult sheep defend this, knowing the information that was given today. This dude was totally selling this info to adversaries. 

IMG_2082.png

Yeah, confirms the rumors that were swirling during the time of the raid. No idea if he was selling anything. I wouldn't be shocked at all, but knowing him it could also just have been a way of stroking his own ego to be able to say he still had highly sensitive defense secrets. No telling with that guy.

Whatever the case, in legal parlance I believe the correct statement here would be "dude is f***ed."

2 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Yeah, confirms the rumors that were swirling during the time of the raid. No idea if he was selling anything. I wouldn't be shocked at all, but knowing him it could also just have been a way of stroking his own ego to be able to say he still had highly sensitive defense secrets. No telling with that guy.

Whatever the case, in legal parlance I believe the correct statement here would be "dude is f***ed."

The information quoted in the charges all points to information an adversary would love to have. The fact that he had this stuff, EVER, is a testament to how f**ked our government is. It's terrifying that a guy like Trump who regularly sh*ts his pants had documents like this in his possession is terrifying. 

3 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Screenshot_20230609_145712_Brave.thumb.jpg.872e1b700629f8ba39f64d68f8fcdc50.jpgbecause you say these things authoritatively, doesnt make them true...

You can believe whatever you care to believe. 

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/28/560544607/conservative-website-initially-hired-firm-that-later-produced-trump-dossier

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

The information quoted in the charges all points to information an adversary would love to have. The fact that he had this stuff, EVER, is a testament to how f**ked our government is. It's terrifying that a guy like Trump who regularly sh*ts his pants had documents like this in his possession is terrifying. 

As opposed to Biden, who might literally s*** his pants cause he's so far gone. Sorry couldn't help myself with the chance at wordplay. Apologize for trying to break up the small echo chamber going on in here. I might get called a republican again.

3 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

You're still too focused on red and blue, rep and dem, etc. Point is the FBI used fake evidence in the trump investigation. That was my whole point in bringing up that side point. So we can end this tangent now.

I just want bad guys to pay for their crimes. Including the FBI.

As opposed to Biden, who might literally s*** his pants cause he's so far gone. Sorry couldn't help myself with the chance at wordplay. Apologize for trying to break up the small echo chamber going on in here. I might get called a republican again.

There is no evidence that Biden does, but its documented that Trump sh**s his pants and wears diapers, due to his previous cocaine addiction. 

This isn't an echo chamber. We are talking about reports that a guy who stole highly classified documents and refused to give it back is facing the consequences for that. Everything we are saying is just factual information. 

And Kansas, you're my boy, even though you're a green ranger stan. But most people are going to call a person who says the things you're saying a republican. That's like the only thing the Republicans talk about, other than trans people.

I know its embarrassing to be a republican now, because the party is obviously hijacked by morally corrupt dumb a**es and traitors but don't take it personally. I think people are just assuming that if you walk and talk like a duck, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

5 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Let us hope that for one time that they really actually have something on him that sticks. 

Otherwise, we are setting him up for a sympathy vote surge.

Take the "possession" charges off the table.  How could anyone doubt that "obstruction" didn't occur?

As for the "sympathy" vote, he'll never lose those people anyway.  They are cultists.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

You're still too focused on red and blue, rep and dem, etc. Point is the FBI used fake evidence in the trump investigation. That was my whole point in bringing up that side point. So we can end this tangent now.

I just want bad guys to pay for their crimes. Including the FBI.

I'm not the one who cannot discern what is, and what is not, true.  The Steele dossier was never the basis for the investigation into Russian interference.  Trump did not even become a subject of that investigation until he fired Comey.

You sound as though all of your information comes from Fox.  But hey, if you like living in that world, keep on believing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

but its documented that Trump sh**s his pants and wears diapers, due to his previous cocaine addiction

I think I'll need to see some evidence for that one.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

There is no evidence that Biden does, but its documented that Trump sh**s his pants and wears diapers, due to his previous cocaine addiction. 

This isn't an echo chamber. We are talking about reports that a guy who stole highly classified documents and refused to give it back is facing the consequences for that. Everything we are saying is just factual information. 

And Kansas, you're my boy, even though you're a green ranger stan. But most people are going to call a person who says the things you're saying a republican. That's like the only thing the Republicans talk about, other than trans people.

I know its embarrassing to be a republican now, because the party is obviously hijacked by morally corrupt dumb a**es and traitors but don't take it personally. I think people are just assuming that if you walk and talk like a duck, etc. 

It's embarrassing to be affiliated with either party, my man. But pointing out how the dems effed up isn't an exclusive republican party position. 

And I respect you. So I'm not going to drag this out. But I get called a republican and a Q for my pointing out obvious loopholes Washington makes for political elites that play nice with the system, but an alleged cocaine use by Trump that isn't backed by a single MSM outlet that I can find is A ok? 

And I know you guys are used to people who bag on dems to be doing it to justify republican positions or politicians, but that doesn't have to be the case. They can be separate positions. Republicans have their own set of problems and corruption that I hate.

Edited by KansasTiger
  • Like 1