The utter failure of Merrick Garland

AUFAN78

On 7/11/2023 at 8:38 AM, DKW 86 said:

And HB got more money than all of them on the first pass....

You are the same people that looked for 6 years and found all but nothing with the trump campaign and went off half-cocked for all 6 years but can't make the OBVIOUS as the nose on your face connection on the Bidens? And we are talking $Ms of dollars that we already know about. 

How much exactly?

Not saying its impossible, but what's the evidence?

On 7/11/2023 at 9:54 PM, DKW 86 said:

In 6 years we were told 24-7-365 that there were certainly going to be Treason-Sedition-Collusion charges, there were zero. You do fully admit that right? I will fully admit to the 2nd and third tier nothing charges as well. But where did all those guaranteed Treason-Sedition-Collusion charges go?

Seriously? 

Republican senators partisan nullification of course. :-\

I'm curious, do you really believe Trump was innocent of soliciting - and receiving - Russian help in the election or didn't try to extort the president of Ukraine with military aid?  (The Jan. 6 indictments charges have yet to come out.)

Hell, those charges were proven. In some cased by tapes or Trump's own admission.

You may hate Biden and be obsessed with Hunter, but so far, there hasn't been any actual evidence revealed.

Edited by homersapien

On 7/14/2023 at 11:24 AM, homersapien said:

How much exactly?

Not saying its impossible, but what's the evidence?

I could post up 100 articles about this but you .10 party hacks are too busy going Blue Maga on the inquiry.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11361141/Hunter-Biden-uncle-pocketed-huge-sums-11M-venture-Chinese-oil-giant-docs-show.html

On 7/14/2023 at 11:30 AM, homersapien said:

Seriously? 

Republican senators partisan nullification of course. 

Helicopter Helicopter meme" Greeting Card for Sale by Umar2508 | Redbubble

I'm curious, do you really believe Trump was innocent of soliciting - and receiving - Russian help in the election or didn't try to extort the president of Ukraine with military aid?  (The Jan. 6 indictments charges have yet to come out.)

Hell, those charges were proven. In some cased by tapes or Trump's own admission.

You may hate Biden and be obsessed with Hunter, but so far, there hasn't been any actual evidence revealed.

trump asked publicly for them to help, that is 100% true. 

And none of that means that the Bidens arent just as guilty.

• Facepalm 1

On 7/15/2023 at 3:50 PM, DKW 86 said:

trump asked publicly for them to help, that is 100% true. 

And none of that means that the Bidens arent just as guilty.

Doesn't mean they are either. :-\