Hunter putting in work

WFE12

Alabama players can make actions which lead to the murder of a student without really any repercussions..."wrong place, wrong time". Let's be better than that as a program, university, and fans/alums. 

Edited by AUINSY
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

As a former LB watching him do those drills one thing popped into my head. It was: That is why a LB must bring their ass when they meet a RB in the hole. If you don't bring your ass with you, it at least means 3 extra yards. At most it means you make his highlight tape for being ran over. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

As a former LB watching him do those drills one thing popped into my head. It was: That is why a LB must bring their ass when they meet a RB in the hole. If you don't bring your ass with you, it at least means 3 extra yards. At most it means you make his highlight tape for being ran over. 

You are correct. See exhibit A;

• Like 1
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, WVR said:

You are correct. See exhibit A;

Exhibit A is the one you posted.

Exhibit B: Ronnie Brown Vs Tennessee 2004. 

Exhibit C: Rudy Johnson Vs Wyoming 2000

Exhibit D: The greatest taking of manhood from a cocky SOB as I've ever seen. Done by the greatest athlete ever to play football. 

Edited by Chaotic_zx
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Jgarrett7 said:

Man, Rudi Johnson is such an under appreciated back in our history. Love the way that dude toted the rock.

Him and our other JUCO stud, Cameron Artis-Payne. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AURex said:

So he is "putting in work" but not practicing with the team during Fall Practice. OK.

I believe he practiced with the team today.

• Like 1

Ok, so I have to amend my previous statement. Hunter is practicing (as is Caleb Wooden), so that leads me to believe the Title IX investigation is complete. Football team punishments may continue, but the either/or of playing at all this season should be over. So, game-time appears to be a football decision and we still don't know what that will entail. Starting the first game, the first, second, or third game, etc.,

2 hours ago, passthebiscuits said:

My fave Mike T call of all time is that Rudy Johnson td

Did you notice the Healthsouth and Russell Athletic ads as Rudy scores?   The times have changed.

• Love 1