“We Are a Plutocracy”: Jeffrey Sachs Slams Biden for Offering to Preserve Trump’s Corporate Tax Cuts

DKW 86

“We Are a Plutocracy”: Jeffrey Sachs Slams Biden for Offering to Preserve Trump’s Corporate Tax Cuts

I do not support Sachs 100%, but this guy is far closer to my own personal beliefs than most. Sachs attack on American Plutocracy, governance by the billionaires that fully own BOTH PARTIES.

Sachs attacks Biden for turning into a Republican after the election. Personally think Biden has always been a puppet for the MIC for 50 years or more. Folks, what we have now is a plutocracy running this nation. Biden administration now agrees with the plutocrats.

As long as the government is openly for sale, as long as campaign finance is opaque, as long as paid lobbying is legal,,,

politics will continue to shift to the right.  Capital/corporations over society/humanity.

Make capitalism your religion, make money your god, have no heart for the poor, believe capitalism should be practiced unencumbered with brutality, without conscience.

There is no political left party.  We have a center right party and, an extreme right party.  Those are the viable choices.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

As long as the government is openly for sale, as long as campaign finance is opaque, as long as paid lobbying is legal,,,

politics will continue to shift to the right.  Capital/corporations over society/humanity.

Make capitalism your religion, make money your god, have no heart for the poor, believe capitalism should be practiced unencumbered with brutality, without conscience.

There is no political left party.  We have a center right party and, an extreme right party.  Those are the viable choices.

And this is when we get along gloriously. I think they might as well be the same party. And yes, after Citizen's United, they are both totally capitalist entities.

50 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

I think they might as well be the same party.

They are very different parties.

However, they are both right wing.

The goal of any legitimate political entity should be balancing the interests of both capital and society.

• Like 1