Auburn at Texas A&M - Official Game Thread

Zeek

12 minutes ago, pikecracker said:

This is bull****. Have you heard him speak at all since getting to CO?  He lays it all on the line for his guys. He has swagger and comes off as arrogant to some, but that is all part of the schtick that is creating the hype machine and pumping recruiting. He is a player first coach in everything he does and his guys will die for him. Freeze will never be that guy. 

They’re all in it for themselves is my point. He just goes about it differently. That was my point. 

Just now, CCTAU said:

4 games into the coach’s first season. Fire that bum! He sucks. I’m a better coach. If only people would have listened to me…

AU fans sure a brittle these days.

Extremely 

6 minutes ago, AUx said:

I do not think this word (guru) means what you think it means.

Surely you don’t miss my sarcasm 

Damn. Not sure what y’all expected from this team. Our O Line still sucks. Makes everybody from the qb to the rbs to the wrs to the head coach look bad

Just now, Didba said:

Surely you don’t miss my sarcasm 

No, just throwing out the Princess Bride reference. Surely you didn't miss that.

Just now, CCTAU said:

4 games into the coach’s first season. Fire that bum! He sucks. I’m a better coach. If only people would have listened to me…

AU fans sure a brittle these days.

Folks keep saying that but is it asking to much to just be competitive...I mean I know we dont have the players but the play calling and coaching four games into the season looks like doo doo...they talk a good talk but so far except for the defense the offense looks like the same old crap and BTW he brought in Thorne so....yeah we are brittle from the year after year of crappy offense...

• Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Harsin walked in with more talent, especially at QB.

I agree. 

2 minutes ago, KillenTime said:

No he did not. 

Yes he did and you'd have to be an abject idiot to this otherwise.  And Harsin only made things worse by the time Freeze took over.

• Haha 1

Just now, jluvah said:

Damn. Not sure what y’all expected from this team. Our O Line still sucks. Makes everybody from the qb to the rbs to the wrs to the head coach look bad

This. And Freeze has a history. Not his fault that our QBs hold onto the ball too long, and overthrow receivers. We also have Walker White coming in. That said, some of the play calling has been horrible, but I'm assuming that's Montgomery.

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

You take the L. Lol . I’ll take the right and then the L lol

so

many Ls

I mean I called this so no Ls for me to take my friend.