Auburn vs Aggies Post-Game Thread

Didba

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

One positive Freeze has is he got everyone pulling in the right direction behind the scenes which we haven’t had happen since Dye.  One thing that would worry me if we got Sanders is we wouldn’t have everyone pulling in the right direction because he would probably rub some people the wrong way.  We will see in time what benefits Auburn reaps in everyone pulling in the right direction.  

Everyone’s pulling in the same direction now.  What happens behind the scenes when they don’t like what they see on the field?  Folks are forking out $10-$15 million a year, there will come a time when they expect to see positive results from what  they’re paying for.  

This is a rebuild year, loses are coming. But a semblance of improvement and basic fundamental football is expected. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Didba said:

Did you just disliked 25 of my posts from today in the span of ten to twenty minutes, I think I might need to pay you some rent for all the time I’m spending in your head. 

When I get time tomorrow I’ll give you 25 likes (even if I think the posts are complete gibberish) - so it’ll be a wash. Just don’t spin out of emoji-rage control between now and then damn it!

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Says the guy that is always giving his opinion like he knows more than anyone else.   Hahahaha 

Lol and you are a horrible imitation. But it still went over your head that you said facts and went on to say a bunch of opinions. I've always found it humorous of your need to feel like you correct me. But keep on stating your "facts" and chastise me some more😂

Edited by cole256
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

When I get time tomorrow I’ll give you 25 likes (even if I think the posts are complete gibberish) - so it’ll be a wash. Just don’t spin out of emoji-rage control between now and then damn it!

Didba’s posts are complete gibberish. No doubt about that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SurfingTiger said:

Not in my head bro but in your own. 

Hmmmm… I don’t know man you are the one following me around disliking everything I post like a kid in middle school:poke:

• Haha 1

Just now, Didba said:

That’s too funny however,

just want to say I don’t care at all when people react positively negatively to my posts but this guys follows me around this site disliking everything I post because I pissed him off on the political or football forums like a year ago 

Well I guess you’re just his hobby. Ps I’d make sure you’ve got a quality home security system.

• Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

FIFY

Swamp, you know that’s better suited for the political forums but… it did make me laugh

2 hours ago, e808 said:

Respectfully u were singing Colorado praise in the other forum. They look pretty bad and they couldn’t stop an offensive team put together by members on this forum

With all due respect, they faced a team that is one of the 5 best in the country without their best player @Autzen stadium.

Edited by HabitualChiller
  • Like 2

Just now, SurfingTiger said:

Yeah I follow dickba around from like a year ago haha.

Hey man you said it not me, I appreciate you admitting your obsession. Though, I’m gonna have to tell my wife to watch out @SurfingTiger is competing with her. 

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Well I guess you’re just his hobby. Ps I’d make sure you’ve got a quality home security system.

I from/live in Texas even though I’m liberal, I also own aloooot of guns😉

Edited by Didba
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SurfingTiger said:

Didba’s posts are complete gibberish. No doubt about that.

Here’s the bad news - if it’s about sanders, I somewhat agree with him. Ps I love dislikes if you’re still up to it

• Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

I live in Texas even though I’m liberal, I also own aloooot of guns😉

Wow really ha ha. A little sensitive about someone disagreeing with your takes huh? 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Didba said:

That’s too funny however,

just want to say I don’t care at all when people react positively negatively to my posts but this guys follows me around this site disliking everything I post because I pissed him off on the political or football forums like a year ago 

Welcome to my experience. But add on at least 4 more people following you because of something from years ago!

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Didba said:

I was mostly singing Sanders praise to have a good QB but it sure is a bad look for Colorado! I still think Sander would do better here year 1 than what we are seeing but I’ve been wrong before!

see the crow I ate on Harsin!

He'd definitely do better. You'd have a similar transfer class with a better recruiting class, AND a great QB in Shadeur. The defense might be a notch below what it currently is, but the offense would look like the greatest show on turf in comparison.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SurfingTiger said:

Wow really ha ha. A little sensitive about someone disagreeing with your takes huh? 

Nope, I just find it funny I got under your skin so bad you dislike all my posts you see. You can’t deny you just disliked thirty plus in a row.

That’s sad man. Like cmon, you let a 27 year old attorney get to you so badly that you go out of your way to do the above? Prototypical fragile ego

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HabitualChiller said:

With all due respect, they faced a team that is one of the 5 best in the country without their best player @Autzen stadium.

The ranking doesn’t say that . Also according to the ranking Tamu has a much more talented team than Oregon as well. Solely based on the talent without playing they should be Oregon as well. The bottom line is Colorado and Auburn have work to do

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Welcome to my experience. But add on at least 4 more people following you because of something from years ago!

He disliked your post too! Lmao, my dude is fragile!

• Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Tigger1985 said:

Colorado and Auburn are in the same boat, not enough really good players on either team.

Ya'll realize we played A&M, who just had Miami throw up 45 points on them, and Colorado just played Oregon...a top 10 team??

These aren't even comparable when ppl want to throw out what they did.  

Deion will take a 1-11 team to 6-6 most likely
Hugh will take a 5-7 team to 5-7 or 6-6 most likely.

It's not the same

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

He disliked your post too! Lmao, my dude is fragile!

Salute kind Sir nothing like a good discussion. Everyone don’t always share the same views which keep things interesting 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HabitualChiller said:

He'd definitely do better. You'd have a similar transfer class with a better recruiting class, AND a great QB in Shadeur. The defense might be a notch below what it currently is, but the offense would look like the greatest show on turf in comparison.

Colorado showed today that if you can’t keep QB clean, the end result will be poor (and I believe Sanders is a good QB). We had poor line play along with poor QB play, equals embarrassing offensive showing).

Nope, I just find it funny I got under your skin so bad you dislike all my posts you see. You can’t deny you just disliked thirty plus in a row.

That’s sad man. Like cmon, you let a 27 year old attorney get to you so badly that you go out of your way to do the above? Prototypical fragile ego

I dislike all the posts I see because they are ridiculous. No other reason. Why do you have to constantly remind everyone you are an attorney? That is not an enviable position in this country at this time.

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

We haven't been this down bad in quite some time!

I mean, we were really bad last year too.  We haven't improved much if at all

• Like 1