*Official Auburn vs. UGA Game Thread*

abw0004

Same thing as last week folks.  No threat to throw on UGA.

They will stack the box to shut down the run & start pinning their ears back on obvious passing downs.

We liable to get throttled the 2nd half folks.

• Like 1

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

Well, we just shocked the world in the first half. Let’s come out with our hair on fire and beat these clowns into the dirt. 

Right. It’s like some of these fans haven’t been watching this team all season.

I’m good at this point. If we can sustain this momentum the second half, we have a chance to not be embarrassed!

• Thanks 1

Robbie just to see if he provided a spark and got something rolling.  With Robbie they are playing the perimeter runs more where we were successful.  I would turn back to Thorne.  We moved better with him. I do like that he just gave Robbie a few series instead of a flip flop after that red zone debacle. Unless Thorne is hurt ...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, tbone4jc said:

Say what negativity you want but this first half turned out way better than I imagined. 

This is true, I def Will say that, but coaching on that last drive kept us from going in the half with the lead for the most part

• Thanks 1

Just now, ArgoEagle said:

Same thing as last week folks.  No threat to throw on UGA.

They will stack the box to shut down the run & start pinning their ears back on obvious passing downs.

We liable to get throttled the 2nd half folks.

Do know about that, we seemed to run the illegal pass play pretty well 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I still don’t get switching Robby on 3rd. At least let him get the first down. Run him on the edge easy first. Then put PT back in with a fresh set of downs. That series right there might be the difference 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Tigger1985 said:

Kirby says they aren’t rattled. 

They shouldn't be. We have no passing game, and our play calling is puzzling to say the least. I'm sure Kirby thinks it's just a matter of time. 

At least our effort has been there. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

I agree with him. They just aren’t world beaters this year. 

Too bad the rest of the SEC seems down this year, too, except maybe LSU. But they won't meet until the SECCG, at which point uga will have all of the kinks worked out and will be fresh from their weak schedule.

Just now, WillMunny said:

28 yards passing in the 1st half.

28 yards.

Thank goodness for those swing passes…

• Like 1

Just now, WillMunny said:

28 yards.

My goodness can we ever have a passing attack that can go 250 (at least 200) against an SEC defense?

3 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

They shouldn't be. We have no passing game, and our play calling is puzzling to say the least. I'm sure Kirby thinks it's just a matter of time. 

At least our effort has been there. 

They have more talent and depth. They (should) eventually wear us down. But you never know.

1 minute ago, WillMunny said:

28 yards.

Looks like our streak of fewer than 100 yds passing vs P5 teams will stretch to 6 games. Just sad.

I think on that 3rd and 2 and then 4th and 1 series we would’ve got the first if he’s left Robby in. We were moving down the field. I think it’s very easy to lose your mojo going back and forth too many times on a series. 

• Like 2

Just now, jptiger said:

I think on that 3rd and 2 and then 4th and 1 series we would’ve got the first if he’s left Robby in. We were moving down the field. I think it’s very easy to lose your mojo going back and forth too many times on a series. 

Call timeout or try to draw them offsides then call timeout to set up a play!!!

• Like 1