2024 4* WR Ny Carr (Miami)

Paladin

3 hours ago, AEAugirl said:

Carr was able to witness Cristobal go full stupid live and in person.  Hopefully that helps us 😬

Had the game won and all he had to do was take a knee 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

@RunInRed @stoic-one @TitanTiger Another of the many posts where we need a wow emojicon.

• Facepalm 1

• Dislike 1

Ugh. Well the good news I guess is that if Miami can get a commitment after laying the biggest turd in the history of college sports, then we can get some more ourselves too.

14 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

Ugh. Well the good news I guess is that if Miami can get a commitment after laying the biggest turd in the history of college sports, then we can get some more ourselves too.

We have some really good WRs committed! We will be just fine! Carr is a lost cause after being at our amazing SOLD OUT atmosphere last week then going to an empty stadium this week and seeing the biggest coaching malpractice the sport has ever seen by his future coach. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

We have some really good WRs committed! We will be just fine! Carr is a lost cause after being at our amazing SOLD OUT atmosphere last week then going to an empty stadium this week and seeing the biggest coaching malpractice the sport has ever seen by his future coach. 

Must be the 💰... NIL 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Well yes, he and several others are just taking free trips. I am excited about the WRs we got, but more worried about line play. Would like one more QB.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DAG said:

Well yes, he and several others are just taking free trips. I am excited about the WRs we got, but more worried about line play. Would like one more QB.

I’m sure we will get a transfer portal QB! Won’t get another big time high school commit though with WW already committed.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Must be the 💰... NIL 

When they say / portray it’s not about the money, it’s about the money! 💰 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, RunInRed said:

Talk about bad timing!

I see it as Perfect timing.  Deflect and distract from that abomination 

• Like 1

• ellitor changed the title to 2024 4* WR Ny Carr (Miami)
19 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I still think Miami is a perfectly fine decision as far as TVD goes and him slanging it around…plus Cristobal is good at getting you to the league… but…some of the worst timing I’ve ever seen. That would shake me to my core after seeing that train wreck up close and personal 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Must be the 💰... NIL 

With the way players transfer now, he'll sit a year at Miami, transfer to Georgia and play a year and eventually end up coming here and playing a year for us too. 😂

• Haha 1

I read an article saying he decommitted from UGA b/c he was disappointed with how much they threw to tight ends. That was allegedly his complaint about Auburn as well. In my mind, we don’t throw much to AU receivers because they struggle to catch the **** ball. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

I read an article saying he decommitted from UGA b/c he was disappointed with how much they threw to tight ends. That was allegedly his complaint about Auburn as well. In my mind, we don’t throw much to AU receivers because they struggle to catch the **** ball. 

We don’t throw much to anyone. At least not successfully. And haven’t in a few years now. That trend needs to reverse very soon. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

We don’t throw much to anyone. At least not successfully. And haven’t in a few years now. That trend needs to reverse very soon. 

We gotta find a consistent Qb AND some sure hand WRs and develop the heck out of them to prove AU is the place to be if you are aiming for the pro’s. Auburn has so much upside and room for growth.

• Like 2