America doesn’t need more God. It needs more atheists.

CoffeeTiger

3 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

I think "accepting Jesus" is more about accepting/living His message than, the ceremonial/performance aspects of Christianity. 

Part of the message of Jesus is about how religion takes on a worldly manifestation of it's own,,, in opposition to God.  The only people He walked away from were the leaders of the very religion He was born into.  The leaders of that religion were the ones who demanded His death.

Agree completely but mention of the Bible or religion in my post always draws your famous facepalm followed by a “ flower child “ comment. 

Your judgement of others is way over the broad brush stuff.

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Agree completely but mention of the Bible or religion in my post always draws your famous facepalm followed by a “ flower child “ comment. 

Your judgement of others is way over the broad brush stuff.

Salty I can see you ichy and homer vacationing together by next summer.😋

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Attention grabbing? It’s insulting and you know it. Don’t play little innocent/harmless Coffee. And please don’t start the “ sorry to offend “ ICHY nonsense.

We're just 2 tigers. 

I'm coffee, which is bitter and you're salty...which is ...salty. 

BUT do you know what happens when you combine salt and coffee together? 

It eliminates the salt, it eliminates the bitterness....and it brings out the smooth, sweet flavor. 

I think there is a lesson in this. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Salty I can see you ichy and homer vacationing together by next summer.😋

Sure, Homer and I could ride in golf cart and drink beer……ICHY could throw the empty bottles at church-goers and rich people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Sure, Homer and I could ride in golf cart and drink beer……ICHY could throw the empty bottles at church-goers and rich people.

Better be an electric golf cart.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Better be an electric golf cart.

Funny, have a Yamaha cart. Gas of course.

Yamaha a lot quieter than EZGO and I don’t care to fool with batteries or replacement expense.

27 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Funny, have a Yamaha cart. Gas of course.

Yamaha a lot quieter than EZGO and I don’t care to fool with batteries or replacement expense.

Now you’ve done it If people got in a tizzy over light bulbs, a gas golf may get you forum-excommunicated.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

ICHY could throw the empty bottles at church-goers and rich people

I would not do that.  I do not hate them.  It would not help.

But,,, people in the church complain about the decline.  They need to stop blaming the secular world and, think about it.

The problems with our country have nothing to do with ideology, they are the result of inequality created through corruption.

You seem to take the message particularly personally.  I am sorry about that but, it does not change reality.