LSU game score predictions

Win4AU

1 hour ago, woodford said:

That means they have faith in our offense!!

Right? 🤣

Hmm. An over under like that with this Auburn offense spells a really bad game for the defense on the road. The real question is the O/U on QB1’s passing yards. 75 yards. What say you?

11 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Hmm. An over under like that with this Auburn offense spells a really bad game for the defense on the road. The real question is the O/U on QB1’s passing yards. 75 yards. What say you?

250-over

On 10/8/2023 at 10:04 PM, aucat said:

On 10/9/2023 at 9:11 AM, shabby said:

LSU 17

28 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

LSU 13

Are the 85 Bears hopping out of a DeLorean to wear orange and blue?

• Like 1

I see two different games here. First, their best unit, their O versus our best unit, our D. I saw where Faulk will start and maybe, he takes an even bigger step forward from how well he has already performed, so far. Let’s say those two units play to a tie. That now leaves their weakest unit, their pass defense, versus our weakest unit, our pass offense along with very suspect receivers. To me, this battle will decide the game. I honestly have ZERO faith in any prediction I make, but this one is even murkier. We’ve had an extra week to prepare and get somewhat healthy, whereas Mizzou gave them more than they bargained for. Of course my AU love thinks potential upset for the second time in three years there, but my mind says, our O will falter versus their pourous pass D. 

LSU-  26

AU- 16

Looseanna State  33 | AU 17 

Not feeling it. I heard we had a good week of practice, and the parent/coach conferences were great.

Also, somebody call Hugh on the burner phone and tell him to stop with the better roster stuff. Not doing him any favors. 

• Haha 3

LSU has really crappy defense, but they can score a gazillion points. Auburn can't score a gazillion points even against a crappy defense.

LSU by 17.

• Like 1

When Harsin won in 2021 at Red Stick, we barely pulled it out. That 2021 AU team, especially prior to Bo's broken ankle, was better than this 2023 AU team. That 2021 LSU team went .500 and Orgeron was fired that year. This 2023 LSU team is quiet a bit better than 2021. One win in Red Stick since 1999. We are closing the gap on them talent wise but we don't get the W this year, imo.

LSU - 31

AU - 13

7 hours ago, AU120289 said:

Looseanna State  33 | AU 17 

Not feeling it. I heard we had a good week of practice, and the parent/coach conferences were great.

Also, somebody call Hugh on the burner phone and tell him to stop with the better roster stuff. Not doing him any favors. 

I'm starting to feel the same way about Freeze giving his weekly presser about our roster not being anywhere close to our opponents. I appreciate his transparency and he is correct but as a player, hearing your HC tell the public every week that you aren't in the same league as your opponent, as far as talent goes, that starts to sting. What if our players said "We are mentally strong and normally feel we can win but the opposing coach is just better than our HC." Freeze wouldn't put up with it at all but he says it weekly about our kids. Just not feeling that.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Old fan 47 said:

First, their best unit, their O versus our best unit, our D.

LSU-  26

The least they’ve scored this season is 24…to FSU…in Florida…in their first game. They’re coming off two consecutive games in which they scored 49 each…on the road. You really think our D can hold them to 26…in Baton Rouge…at night?

3 hours ago, Viper said:

The least they’ve scored this season is 24…to FSU…in Florida…in their first game. They’re coming off two consecutive games in which they scored 49 each…on the road. You really think our D can hold them to 26…in Baton Rouge…at night?

I’m kind of banking on a huge breakout  game from Keldric Faulk and for our run D to show up