funny fan sign

autkidd

While watching the hoover game on espn today I saw a sign that one of the Nease High School fans had made.

"Tim Tebow

Logan Young will give you double what he gave Albert Means"

I died laughing. Anyone else catch this?

While watching the hoover game on espn today I saw a sign that one of the Nease High School fans had made.

"Tim Tebow

176583[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol:

May as well...what else can he do with his money from jail?

"Tim Tebow

176583[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

I watched some of the game. Tebow is a big, strong QB and is obviously talented but if he ie in the top 10 QBs this year it must be an off year for QBs.

I watched most of the game and I don't think it's a down year for QBs if he's top 10. Kid's got a gun for an arm, he's a good runner...and he only threw for 392 yds, 2 TDs and 1 INT while rushing for 58 yds and a TD. :huh:

The reason they got beat was depth. They wore down in the fourth quarter because his team played about 25-30 kids while Hoover played over 50 kids. It was tied early in the 4th at 29-29 before Hoover ran off 21 unanswered.

According to Tidefans.com, Tebow is a lock for Bama even though his parents are Gator alums and his playing style suits Florida better.

I watched some of the game. Tebow is a big, strong QB and is obviously talented but if he ie in the top 10 QBs this year it must be an off year for QBs.

176604[/snapback]

You must be mistaken, because according to Bama fans he's the next Second Coming of Croyle-Shula-Stabler-Namath-whoever..

Actually, I'm pretty sure he'll be a pretty good college quarterback, and wouldn't object to Auburn signing him, but I also think Borges has plenty of excellent raw material to work with in Caudle & Ensminger. If he's smart, I think he'll go to Florida where Urban Meyers can help him hone his talent and showcase him a lot better than Mike Shula can. But perhaps he doesn't want to play pro ball.

:lol:

176604[/snapback]

You must be mistaken, because according to Bama fans he's the next Second Coming of Croyle-Shula-Stabler-Namath-whoever..

Actually, I'm pretty sure he'll be a pretty good college quarterback, and wouldn't object to Auburn signing him, but I also think Borges has plenty of excellent raw material to work with in Caudle & Ensminger. If he's smart, I think he'll go to Florida where Urban Meyers can help him hone his talent and showcase him a lot better than Mike Shula can. But perhaps he doesn't want to play pro ball.

176624[/snapback]

You forgot Watts and Zow.... :lol::lol::lol:

:au::homer:

I watched most of the game and I don't think it's a down year for QBs if he's top 10.  Kid's got a gun for an arm, he's a good runner...and he only threw for 392 yds, 2 TDs and 1 INT while rushing for 58 yds and a TD.  :huh:

The reason they got beat was depth.  They wore down in the fourth quarter because his team played about 25-30 kids while Hoover played over 50 kids.  It was tied early in the 4th at 29-29 before Hoover ran off 21 unanswered.

176607[/snapback]

All I can add is the observation that the Hoover QB, a junior, won the gams's MVP, not Tebow.

Since Tebow has UA on his possibility list the Bham News has him as "all world" and says Hoover will not face a better quarterback this year which is an indirect reference to Caudle not being better and maybe not as good. Of course, had Caudle committed to UA, he would have been the "all world"quarterback in the minds of the Bhams News. Funny isn't it, how the school one commits to determines how good he is.

Since Tebow has UA on his possibility list the Bham News has him as "all world" and says Hoover will not face a better quarterback this year which is an indirect reference to Caudle not being better and maybe not as good.  Of course, had Caudle committed to UA, he would have been the "all world"quarterback in the minds of the Bhams News.  Funny isn't it, how the school one commits to determines how good he is.

176671[/snapback]

Is anyone really surprised by all this.

I am sure that should he commit to :ua: "He is a lock for three Heisman's" ie Watts and Brodie "He will never lose to :au: " Croyle.

If he doesn't: "He didnt fit our program, wasnt good enough."

:au: I am not sure which game you guys watched...but I saw a hell of a QB playing for the FL team. He was one of the most impressive QB's I have EVER seen play high school ball and I have seen a lot of high school ball. If Tebow would have had anyone, besides #81, that could catch the ball, Hoover might have gotten beat! He threw passes on the run, deep balls, and ran the ball great, I thought. I haven't seen Caudle play, but if he is better or even the same as Tebow, Auburn will have one hell of a good QB coming.

With that being said, did anyone see the interview they had with Caudle on the sideline. Good looking kid...big guy, well spoken and HAD A BIG :au: ON HIS SHIRT for the whole nation to see!!!!!

WAR EAGLE CAUDLE!!! THAT"S THE WAY TO SHOW SOME AUBURN PRIDE AT AN EARLY AGE!!!!!

I watched most of the game and I don't think it's a down year for QBs if he's top 10.  Kid's got a gun for an arm, he's a good runner...and he only threw for 392 yds, 2 TDs and 1 INT while rushing for 58 yds and a TD.   :huh:

The reason they got beat was depth.  They wore down in the fourth quarter because his team played about 25-30 kids while Hoover played over 50 kids.  It was tied early in the 4th at 29-29 before Hoover ran off 21 unanswered.

176607[/snapback]

All I can add is the observation that the Hoover QB, a junior, won the gams's MVP, not Tebow.

176652[/snapback]

That has no bearing on whether Tebow is a top 10 QB recruit or not. The MVP typically comes from the winning team and Hoover is the #2 team in the nation right now...a lot more talent surrounding their QB than surrounding Tebow. Hoover just wore them down in the fourth. The kid's good, regardless of where he's considering going to college.

Why would uat want Tebow? Don't they already have the second coming of snake backing up the skinny kid?

:lol::lol::no::poke:

i watched most of the 1st & 4th quarters... and i gotta ask what jim donnan (wasn't he the color guy) has against alabama?

he clearly indicated that hoover was getting the benefit of doubt w/ the refs because the game was being played in alabama...and they weren't really even controversial calls he made the comments on!

as far as the quality of play, i was surprised at how good both teams looked. it got a little old, however, hearing the announcers make excuses for why hoover was going to win but tebow was still 'all world'... ya da ya da ya da. i fully expected to see tiger woods suit up and play the way they were yacking.

ct

Archived