*Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread*

abw0004

3 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

We play like bunch of damn manic depressants!  

We play like we're out manned and out talented...and we are. We're below average overall in personnel. From my view point It's going to take a few years to fix.

Just now, tigerrules said:

This program seems to be in a vortex of a bad situation.  We need a special talent to come to Auburn and change the environment. Or it is just going to take time. 

I believe it will take time but I don’t like that fact that we aren’t showing any progression. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

This is why I laugh when I see people think we can beat Bama. This is not a good team folks. And no I don’t think it’s because it’s an ineptitude of complete lack of talent. 

I tried saying the same thing but it’s hard for posters on here to take those orange and blue glasses off and get realistic 

• Like 1

Ole Payton not diving for that 4th & 5 marker was probably huge in Freezeland. I said it in August and repeat it now, he has (had) until the Mississippi games to maintain his starter presumption. Thorne's confirmed he aint got NOTHIN Holder Geriner aint got, except less eligibility. 

2 minutes ago, HabitualChiller said:

Where are all the people that were praising that moral victory against Georgia two weeks ago🤣

Just to turn around and get schooled by LSU in one of their down years.

Amen. No such thing as a moral victory. 

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

Wow. LSU leaving Daniels in the game? Stupid.

Just thinking the same thing. If his foot goes one way and his leg goes the other Kelly sure is gonna have some explaining to do.

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

Wow. LSU leaving Daniels in the game? Stupid.

Shows how much they fear/respect us ... 0

Just now, fishepa said:

Auburn football used to be fun to watch. 

Feels like soo long ago.

Don't really know how many of the guys on this team want to wear the AU, honestly it's disturbing. This is the most disappointed I've been in AU team in quite some time. Absolutely no fire or passion 

• Love 1

Just now, DAG said:

I hope they run it up. Let this staff and team feel it. This is embarrassing. 

I’m with you on this. Make it so bad you can’t do anything but call it s*** in the post game presser.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I hope they run it up. Let this staff and team feel it. This is embarrassing. 

its been this bad all season and they had an off week...doesnt appear anyone cares...

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Absolutely hate Brian Kelley with a passion but I hope he runs this up, see if anybody feels it but by the body language of this team, I doubt it

They don’t gas.

2 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

Ole Payton not diving for that 4th & 5 marker was probably huge in Freezeland. I said it in August and repeat it now, he has (had) until the Mississippi games to maintain his starter presumption. Thorne's confirmed he aint got NOTHIN Holder Geriner aint got, except less eligibility. 

said it week 1 & got blasted … Thorne can’t play … Ashford isn’t great BUT gives us the best chance to compete

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

Shows how much they fear/respect us ... 0

They could probably move the ball equally well with their backup QB at this point Anything can happen when you leave your starting QB in the game with 3 minutes left in the game and a 3 TD lead. Just plain stupid. 

Edited by yngwie1995