Ole Miss game score predictions

Win4AU

31-30 Auburn. Crazy is as crazy does lol 😂 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Viper said:

Said it for weeks...Ole Miss rarely wins at JH. Just three times ever. Winless at night.

AU 30

Ole Miss 27

THIS. We may not win but I think it will be close. People are going to let the lsu game make them think we get blown out and forget we lost a 1 possession game AT HOME to the champs. We have the biggest home field advantage in the sport. It’s a night game. This is personal for freeze. I suspect we will play our best offensive game of the season. 

Ole Miss 37

AU- 34

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Viper said:

Line opens at only Ole Miss -1 to -3.

Somebody that knows, knows something.

Already up to -7

20 hours ago, Viper said:

Said it for weeks...Ole Miss rarely wins at JH. Just three times ever. Winless at night.

AU 30

Ole Miss 27

we need this one bad but i have a feeling lane wants to beat us bad every single year. i expect him to throw out all the stops. i hope you are right. i am going broke on depression meds and gummies............

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The importance of this game can't be overstated. It will be the biggest game at JHS in several years because of where we are as a program.  Win this one and 8 wins is still in sight. Get our breaks beat off and the long rebuild grinds on.

• Like 2

It’ll be nice to get a win but im not that delusional, we’re not winning this game with the way Freeze/Montgomery are handling the offense. 

So I’ll say 34-17 ole miss

21 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

All that opening 💰 came in on Ole Sis LOL

Yup if I was forced to play this game, I would have taken Ole Miss -1 too. At -7, this is a stay-away game for me. 

4 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

The importance of this game can't be overstated. It will be the biggest game at JHS in several years because of where we are as a program.  Win this one and 8 wins is still in sight. Get our breaks beat off and the long rebuild grinds on.

Nah. A #1 ranked Spurrier team got beat by an AU team at home at night, then AU was taken to OT the following week by LA Tech and then lost 4 of its final 5 games, including getting blown out by ARK & bammer. 

This AU team has the same capability to once again pull the big upset at home at night, then lose 4 of its final 5 games. 

Conversely, this AU team should (according to Vegas) lose to Ole Miss, then could win the remainder of their final 5 games considering the opponents and where they’re at.

So no, this isn’t the biggest game at JH in years nor is a make or break game for the program. It’s only a break/long rebuild if our top recruits begin decommitting. 

36 minutes ago, Viper said:

Nah. A #1 ranked Spurrier team got beat by an AU team at home at night, then AU was taken to OT the following week by LA Tech and then lost 4 of its final 5 games, including getting blown out by ARK & bammer. 

This AU team has the same capability to once again pull the big upset at home at night, then lose 4 of its final 5 games. 

Conversely, this AU team should (according to Vegas) lose to Ole Miss, then could win the remainder of their final 5 games considering the opponents and where they’re at.

So no, this isn’t the biggest game at JH in years nor is a make or break game for the program. It’s only a break/long rebuild if our top recruits begin decommitting. 

You have your opinion.  I have mine. That's what's great about message boards. Of course if they win Sat nite, they don't need to turn around and get beat by Vandy.  We are desperate for an SEC win at this point . A win would help build momentum which would also be helpful to build on the recruiting class. We are at the point in the schedule where the talent disparity isn't as great. 8 wins sounds better than 5 or 6. So, that's my rebuttal for why this is such a big game. AU wins Sat nite, 8 wins is possible, lose we may be lucky to get to 6. 

Edited by NWALA Tiger

13 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

You have your opinion.

It wasn't an opinion. I stated facts from 2001.

I also stated either scenario could take place. Or an even mix of wins and losses i.e. 3-3.

23 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

8 wins sounds better than 5 or 6. So, that's my rebuttal for why this is such a big game. AU wins Sat nite, 8 wins is possible

A win over Ole Miss, in and of itself, is not going to send the program to 8 wins. There is zero chance this team gets to 8 wins, not with their efforts on the road.

A loss to Ole Miss, in and of itself, is not going to send the program into a "long rebuild."

Again, it’s only a long rebuild if our top recruits begin decommitting. 

20 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

lose we may be lucky to get to 6.

This season has gone exactly how I thought it would go record-wise. 3-3 prior to Ole Miss.

Agreed they will only win 6 games if they lose to Ole Miss.

But it doesn't instantaneously turn into a "long rebuild" by losing this one game.

12 minutes ago, Viper said:

It wasn't an opinion. I stated facts from 2001.

I also stated either scenario could take place. Or an even mix of wins and losses i.e. 3-3.

A win over Ole Miss, in and of itself, is not going to send the program to 8 wins. There is zero chance this team gets to 8 wins, not with their efforts on the road.

A loss to Ole Miss, in and of itself, is not going to send the program into a "long rebuild."

Again, it’s only a long rebuild if our top recruits begin decommitting. 

This season has gone exactly how I thought it would go record-wise. 3-3 prior to Ole Miss.

Agreed they will only win 6 games if they lose to Ole Miss.

But it doesn't instantaneously turn into a "long rebuild" by losing this one game.

Still think this game is a cross roads of sorts. To me,  momentum is a real thing. What happened 20 years ago may or may not happen to this team. I will hope for a win Sat nite to find out. 

Edited by NWALA Tiger