Ole Miss game score predictions

Win4AU

Every game we play makes me dislike Harsin even more. We are what we are now - a team with no juniors (literally), almost all transfer seniors, and a bad QB. No depth on defense. We have green/young talent in some areas but no seniority or identity. We are basically looking at 2012 but without any experienced players for the future. The transfers have been just sooooo disappointing. G5 talent has really struggled in the SEC, and that big 10 QB- PT…Oof. I had such high hopes. I was so wrong about him. 

I don’t want to name the score. I just hope the recruits see a ton of playing time available. 

15 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Still think this game is a cross roads of sorts. To me,  momentum is a real thing. What happened 20 years ago may or may not happen to this team. I will hope for a win Sat nite to find out. 

Why is Ole Miss a crossroads, but LSU after two weeks to prepare and the moral victory over GA, wasn’t a crossroads?

Any prediction on how many points Kiffen will award us because he goes for it on 4th down in our territory?

1 hour ago, Viper said:

Why is Ole Miss a crossroads, but LSU after two weeks to prepare and the moral victory over GA, wasn’t a crossroads?

IMO , because of what happened with GA and LSU makes this a crossroads to the season.  Win and 8 win season is possible.  Lose and we looking at 6. 

I think it's a huge game, you don't. It's all 👍

This rebuild is going to take a while, and CHF deserves 3 years before being completely judged.  But this year, somehow, we need to win one that we are supposed to lose.  A&M was somewhat close.  UGA was closer.  OM is another opportunity.

AU 29, OM 27

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

IMO , because of what happened with GA and LSU makes this a crossroads to the season.  Win and 8 win season is possible.  Lose and we looking at 6. 

I think it's a huge game, you don't. It's all 👍

There were many counting on upsetting LSU due to their multi-consecutive, high-scoring games + our BYE week, which was supposed to = AU much more well-rested. One could argue that was as big a crossroads as Ole Miss.

You’re wrong. Agreed Ole Miss is a huge game. Disagreed it’s “the biggest game at JHS in several years.”

2021 bammer was bigger.
2022 Penn St was bigger. 
2022 A&M was bigger.
Yup it’s all 👍.

23 minutes ago, Viper said:

There were many counting on upsetting LSU due to their multi-consecutive, high-scoring games + our BYE week, which was supposed to = AU much more well-rested. One could argue that was as big a crossroads as Ole Miss.

You’re wrong. Agreed Ole Miss is a huge game. Disagreed it’s “the biggest game at JHS in several years.”

2021 bammer was bigger.
2022 Penn St was bigger. 
2022 A&M was bigger.
Yup it’s all 👍.

I'm climbing out of the rabbit hole. You keep going deeper if u want. It doesn't really matter to me if we agree or not

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I'm climbing out of the rabbit hole. You keep going deeper if u want. It doesn't really matter to me if we agree or not

Reaching 8 wins or face a long rebuild was why you stated Ole Miss is “the biggest game at JHS in several years.”

Technically, they can still reach 8 wins even after a loss to Ole Miss.

A loss, in and of itself, will not cause a long rebuild when there have been no decommittments of top recruits. Why is this so hard for you to grasp?

I named three games at JH that were bigger than Ole Miss. That’s your rabbit hole, not mine. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

15 minutes ago, Viper said:

Reaching 8 wins or face a long rebuild was why you stated Ole Miss is “the biggest game at JHS in several years.”

Technically, they can still reach 8 wins even after a loss to Ole Miss.

A loss, in and of itself, will not cause a long rebuild when there have been no decommittments of top recruits. Why is this so hard for you to grasp?

I named three games at JH that were bigger than Ole Miss. That’s your rabbit hole, not mine. 

I stated my opinion.  If you don't agree,  that's fine. I dont know why it's hard for you to grasp that. It's not bothering me one bit that you don't agree.  You keep trying to " state your case" to validate your posts. Both our posts are subjective meaning they are opinion based. You listed 3 bigger games that you said were bigger than this Sat. That's something that can't be proven statistically.  Just like my post can't be. We don't agree. That's what makes America great,  bro. 

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I stated my opinion.  If you don't agree,  that's fine. I dont know why it's hard for you to grasp that. It's not bothering me one bit that you don't agree.  You keep trying to " state your case" to validate your posts. Both our posts are subjective meaning they are opinion based. You listed 3 bigger games that you said were bigger than this Sat. That's something that can't be proven statistically.  Just like my post can't be. We don't agree. That's what makes America great,  bro. 

How many Auburn fans can you find that will say this week’s game with Ole Miss is bigger than any Iron Bowl, much less at JH?

And the Ole Miss game bigger than Penn St last season? Sure, there might be some just due to Ole Miss being an annual foe, but Penn St was a once in a generational opponent. 1st Big 10 opponent ever at JH. Plus AU was 2-0 at that time, so it was a monster game. Much more anticipation and repercussions that week vs this week.

And the Ole Miss game bigger than A&M last season? Cadillac’s first home game as HC? Not a chance. 

This week’s Ole Miss game is huge, but not bigger than those three games. 

It’s all 👍.

• Facepalm 1

AU: 17 - 27
OM: 35 - 49

Feels like watching my old high school football team at Oak Mountain High School when I was in band. Expect a loss, pleasant surprise with an occasional win.

Edited by AUINSY

5 minutes ago, Viper said:

How many Auburn fans can you find that will say this week’s game with Ole Miss is bigger than any Iron Bowl, much less at JH?

And the Ole Miss game bigger than Penn St last season? Sure, there might be some just due to Ole Miss being an annual foe, but Penn St was a once in a generational opponent. 1st Big 10 opponent ever at JH. Plus AU was 2-0 at that time, so it was a monster game. Much more anticipation and repercussions that week vs this week.

And the Ole Miss game bigger than A&M last season? Cadillac’s first home game as HC? Not a chance. 

This week’s Ole Miss game is huge, but not bigger than those three games. 

It’s all 👍.

To see how big of a game this is, just follow along on the game day thread or read the post game thread.  That should tell how big of a game this is. This whole back and forth with you on this subjective topic is really weird to me. So you go ahead and get the last word in. Then we can both move on to other topics.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Viper said:

2021 bammer was bigger.
2022 Penn St was bigger. 
2022 A&M was bigger.
Yup it’s all 👍.

Sorry, but don’t agree with any of those three games.   Auburn wasn’t even supposed to have a chance in 21 against Bama.   They actually blew the game and should have won.    22 was a terrible year and Penn State showed just how far AU is compared to big boy football.   22 aTm was as bad as AU.   

Harsin was never going to see the end of 22 and I truly think that he packed it in after Cancun gate.   

This game against Ole Sis will determine the rest of the year.   I have a feeling that it has already been decided, but I hope that I’m wrong and the Tigers come out fighting.   The problem I see with this day and age of football is what’s playing out on the plains.   AU has so many transfers that they have no history or allegiance  with the University that it seems like they are going through the motions.   No third or fourth year player/players that has been at Auburn and takes control of the team.   

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

To see how big of a game this is, just follow along on the game day thread or read the post game thread.  That should tell how big of a game this is. This whole back and forth with you on this subjective topic is really weird to me. So you go ahead and get the last word in. Then we can both move on to other topics.

Follow a game thread of booze-filled knee jerk reactions? That’s your proof Ole Miss trumps the Iron Bowl, Penn St and Cadillac’s first home game? You’re right…really weird.

Here’s what’s not subjective…we still have a 4-star QB, 5-star WR, 5-star LB and 4-star OL committed for the 2024 class. If Ole Miss wins this Saturday and if they all sign with AU, it defeats your long rebuild theory. I’m betting the lil ol Ole Miss game is not going to alter where they spend their next 3-4 years.

• WarTiger changed the title to Ole Miss game score predictions