Post game thread: Ole Miss

TitanTiger

2 minutes ago, War Damn said:

Yet we are still getting crushed in time of possession.  Not calling anyone a liar. Simply stating that the defense is doing their half of the bargain while the offense shows zero creativity.  I will give them credit that they trotted out Holden for a POORLY designed double pass this past weekend.  

Are you DKW’s brother in law or something?

Are u Vipers?

Just now, War Damn said:

It was a joke.  I will admit that it was weak.  Lighten up, Francis. 

My apologies, I didn’t know you were joking. There’s one on here, I’m sure you know who he is, that will call everyone and everything racist if he doesn’t agree with it. 

As far as this season goes: I’m as disappointed as anyone at the way the offense is being handled, but I believe I predicted 9 or 8 wins, and we still have a shot at that.

I just can’t help but be super excited about recruiting. As far as these five stars and upper level four stars go, there’s kids have had years of relationships with other programs and other coaches and suddenly they’re committing to Auburn. Can you imagine once Freeze has years of relationships with recruits?

8 minutes ago, War Damn said:

I also don’t understand Caleb references.  

If we’d like to discuss WarTim, Jenny, Galen’s Ghost and/or Tiger Mike, I’m all in. I may have had a sammich at Mr. P’s on Bluff Park with the latter many years ago.

I’ve been around, youngster.  Don’t mess with the bull if you can’t deal with the horns. 

I know all the tricks to not break the rules. 

K

51 minutes ago, War Damn said:

If I say YOU are the issue in this discourse, will that get me banned?  I have tried for a little less than 24 hours and not even a warning?   Where you at, @TitanTiger?  

Why are you interrupting my evening?

On 10/22/2023 at 8:29 PM, gman87 said:

I could be wrong but there seem to be more terrible teams in the SEC this year, and no juggernauts. UGA and maybe Mizzou are good but not great, $puat has a pretty good defense, LSU and OM have good offenses, everyone else seems pedestrian as hell.

THIS would be the absolute perfect year for Auburn to take advantage of the entire conference, and finally get to the CFP. Yet here we are again, mucking around looking dysfunctional. Auburn fails to capitalize on the misfortunes of others.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, keesler said:

THIS would be the absolute perfect year for Auburn to take advantage of the entire conference, and finally get to the CFP. Yet here we are again, mucking around looking dysfunctional. Auburn fails to capitalize on the misfortunes of others.

I’m sure it was planned that way…

• Haha 1

Looking back, AU is on SEC in 60 right now, we will not be successful with 27 running sideways. Line him up deep and tell him to pick a hole straight ahead. 
He had success doing this and then he went all Barry Sanders without the Barry or the Sanders!
Get Cobb the ball more.(and Battie)

Hit more short TE stop routes. Accidentally throw it to Frazier more. Force the short slant to the big body TE.
Put Geriner in at WR. He’s one for one so far….🙄

Work the line actually blocking the pocket outward so the QB can step up. And maybe even run up the middle once…or twice. Both QBs could do some damage in this situation.

Do these things and the D will be a little more fresh and maybe we hang in there for all four quarters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Accidentally throw it to Frazier more

Laughed hard at this one 😂😂😂, but it’s true 

2 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

Laughed hard at this one 😂😂😂, but it’s true 

I say accidentally because I don’t think the ball was supposed to go to Frazier down the middle of the field. Robby just saw our guy and threw it. I do appreciate Frazier reaching up over the DB and bringing it down. I might would throw another to him if I were AU…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So the talent we brought in from the transfer portal wasn’t SEC competition talent. You wouldn’t know it until they start playing. One guy missing a block for a sack or a Wr that can’t catch or get open screws up the offense every time. Or some stupid penalty that we can’t overcome happens. Coaching can’t help this but there also are boneheaded play calls so it seems. 

11 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Why are you interrupting my evening?

Ooo ooo, is that question just for him or can we guess, too?

17 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I didn't say he had or didn't have defensive depth at Liberty or Ole Miss. I said what he is running now isn't what he ran there. That's 100% fact. 

HUGH FREEZE said he doesn't have the defensive depth at AU right now. He is worried about his starters having to play too many snaps. That came straight from him in numerous press conferences.  It's not that hard to comprehend what the man says or maybe it is? If u wanna call the man a liar , go for it. What I posted about the defensive depth at AU came straight from the horses mouth.

If HUGH FREEZE said the departure of his HUNH is SOLELY due to defensive depth and no other factor, HUGH FREEZE is not being 100% forthcoming. 

AGAIN, when you only amass FIVE 1st downs in THREE quarters of play, no HC would continue to run or change to the HUNH.

Not even Saban, Smart or Ryan Day, 3-deep full of 4 and 5-stars on defense, would continue to run the HUNH given that pitiful success on offense.

It’s asinine for you, me, HUGH FREEZE, or anyone else to believe otherwise.

I know you worship the ground he walks on, but HUGH FREEZE doesn’t always reveal to the public 100% of what goes on behind the curtain.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Viper said:

If HUGH FREEZE said the departure of his HUNH is SOLELY due to defensive depth and no other factor, HUGH FREEZE is not being 100% forthcoming. 

AGAIN, when you only amass FIVE 1st downs in THREE quarters of play, no HC would continue to run or change to the HUNH.

Not even Saban, Smart or Ryan Day, 3-deep full of 4 and 5-stars on defense, would continue to run the HUNH given that pitiful success on offense.

It’s asinine for you, me, HUGH FREEZE, or anyone else to believe otherwise.

I know you worship the ground he walks on, but HUGH FREEZE doesn’t always reveal to the public 100% of what goes on behind the curtain.

Go argue with him. I'm not sure why u keep following me around on here. What u are wrong about however is that I worship the ground he walks on. I couldn't care less who the coach is . Not my decision.  I just repeated or paraphrased what he said. But, u don't wanna believe it. Take it up with him.

4 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Go argue with him. I'm not sure why u keep following me around on here. What u are wrong about however is that I worship the ground he walks on. I couldn't care less who the coach is . Not my decision.  I just repeated or paraphrased what he said. But, u don't wanna believe it. Take it up with him.

Never said I don’t believe him. Said he is not 100% forthcoming on this topic. You obviously believe he is 100% forthcoming. Otherwise you wouldn’t note it. But hey, Danny Hugh is your boy. Whatever he says is the gospel. Nothing left out. End of story.

8 minutes ago, Viper said:

Never said I don’t believe him. Said he is not 100% forthcoming on this topic. You obviously believe he is 100% forthcoming. Otherwise you wouldn’t note it. But hey, Danny Hugh is your boy. Whatever he says is the gospel. Nothing left out. End of story.

Its just hilarious you keep following me around on here. Why don't u go argue with War Damn?  I saw in a thread last nite where he called u an idiot.  Go back and forth with him for a while. I bet yall 2 could have quite the conversation.

Edited by NWALA Tiger

9 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Its just hilarious you keep following me around on here. Why don't u go argue with War Damn?  I saw in a thread last nite where he called u an idiot.  Go back and forth with him for a while. I bet yall 2 could have quite the conversation.

Refuse to admit Freeze is not 100% forthcoming. Shocker.

cfa71c6c-3d72-4295-b7e5-00388ee71f1a_tex

25 minutes ago, Viper said:

Refuse to admit Freeze is not 100% forthcoming. Shocker.

cfa71c6c-3d72-4295-b7e5-00388ee71f1a_tex

But,even so,you continue to follow me around.  Quoting me , with your weird responses.  It's all very strange.  Let's see if you can go a whole week without quoting me. I'm gonna say you cant

4 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

But,even so,you continue to follow me around.  Quoting me , with your weird responses.  It's all very strange.  Let's see if you can go a whole week without quoting me. I'm gonna say you cant

No need to continue when you refuse to answer on a topic YOU started. Very strange. It’s ok…you can tap out.

5 minutes ago, Viper said:

No need to continue when you refuse to answer on a topic YOU started. Very strange. It’s ok…you can tap out.

Amazing... you made it 4 hrs... actually that's longer than I thought you would 🤣

16 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Amazing... you made it 4 hrs... actually that's longer than I thought you would 🤣

Annoying dude, right ? 

21 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Unlike you, I don’t live on this forum 8+ hours/day. Some of us having paying jobs to attend.

Stick to what you know best and that’s refusing to answer to your own topic. Leave the actual football discussions to us professionals.

honey-boo-boo-bye.gif

BTW - Tell Dagwood he can…

suck-it-tripled-h.gif

Edited by Viper

11 minutes ago, Viper said:

Unlike you, I don’t live on this forum 8+ hours/day. Some of us having paying jobs to attend.

Stick to what you know best and that’s refusing to answer to your own topic. Leave the actual football discussions to us professionals.

honey-boo-boo-bye.gif

suck-it-tripled-h.gif

Your obsession is dually noted.

22 minutes ago, DAG said:

Annoying dude, right ? 

Yeah, just a weird cat all the way around. I'm not even sure what that last gif is? Is that a dance them 2 dudes is doing? I'm telling u ,he is a weird bird. Don't worry he won't be able to stay away long. Kinda like a wart that keeps popping up.

Edited by NWALA Tiger

50 minutes ago, Viper said:

honey-boo-boo-bye.gif

suck-it-tripled-h.gif

I’m confused. Do you have a paying job or are you a professional forem stalker??? JK, I surrender!!

• Haha 2