Funny how you guys never mention

TexasTiger

27 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Does Biden know he wears diapers? Seriously..............

If someone actually believes that Trump won in 2020, they are either dumb, deranged or true believers in the cult experience.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

If someone actually believes that Trump won in 2020, they are either dumb, deranged or true believers in the cult experience.

I don't think he won but there was definitely voting fraud which should be of more concern than it seems to be. And it's still going on:

Judge overturns election after Democrats caught ballot stuffing (americanmilitarynews.com)

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

I don't think he won but there was definitely voting fraud which should be of more concern than it seems to be. And it's still going on:

Judge overturns election after Democrats caught ballot stuffing (americanmilitarynews.com)

Yep, 

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2023-01-13/iowa-officials-wife-charged-with-52-counts-of-voter-fraud - Republicans wife ballot stuffing. 

https://www.wamc.org/news/2023-05-01/latest-arrests-in-rensselaer-county-voter-fraud-case-ensnare-top-gop-figures- Republicans abusing absentee ballots. 

https://newrepublic.com/post/169776/another-republican-commits-voter-fraud- Republican commissioner casting ballots in other peoples names 

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/4179159-gop-state-lawmaker-arrested-in-alabama-on-felony-voter-fraud-charges/- AL Republican running in a district he didn't live in. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Thanks. Just shows it is not uncommon and as I said we should all be concerned about it.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Even if Biden really won, he has been a horrible president. Kiss his butt all you want..................

• Dislike 1

2 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Even if Biden really won, he has been a horrible president. Kiss his butt all you want..................

I hope everyone at Fox is doing well.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

We’re a pitiful country. Two horrible options if they make it that far. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I hope everyone at Fox is doing well.

I can't tell you the last time I watched any MSM news. Its all propaganda. It is really sad how this country has deteriorated over the last 20 years. No doubt the best years of this country is way behind us. Put your faith in one of the two corrupt parties. Neither one represent me. 

So every poll said Clinton would win 2016. Trump wins and nobody challenges a thing. Trump loses and … it’s rigged. 

I’d love to see a study if the those that say the election was rigged are same guys who constantly rant that the refs conspiring to get us on all the  football/ basketball game threads.

2 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I can't tell you the last time I watched any MSM news. Its all propaganda. It is really sad how this country has deteriorated over the last 20 years. No doubt the best years of this country is way behind us. Put your faith in one of the two corrupt parties. Neither one represent me. 

What news sources do you use?

30 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

What news sources do you use?

News is news. Try to go through a few every morning. Not as much as during the Trump era. It was entertaining to see what he may have stirred up via tweet at 3:00 AM.

Better question is where do get your news opinion. 

4 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

By not participating, you are, by default, allowing one of the two the privilege to represent your interests without your input.  The best days may or may not be behind us, but it won't be the result of culture wars, someone's faith or lack thereof, their race, or any other single issue.  It will be the result of our desire to destroy ourselves from within being stronger than our desire to find common ground.

19 hours ago, AU9377 said:

By not participating, you are, by default, allowing one of the two the privilege to represent your interests without your input.  The best days may or may not be behind us, but it won't be the result of culture wars, someone's faith or lack thereof, their race, or any other single issue.  It will be the result of our desire to destroy ourselves from within being stronger than our desire to find common ground.

I have always been a third party guy but the two corrupt parties will never let that happen. Tough times ahead!

On 11/8/2023 at 6:31 PM, auburnatl1 said:

So every poll said Clinton would win 2016. Trump wins and nobody challenges a thing. Trump loses and … it’s rigged. 

I’d love to see a study if the those that say the election was rigged are same guys who constantly rant that the refs conspiring to get us on all the  football/ basketball game threads.

Hillary has constantly maintained the 2016 election results weren’t legitimate. She may not have formally challenged it but she has never shut up about it either. I’m not one who thinks Trump won in 2020. I actually don’t want either Biden or Trump this time. 70 is by far the maximum age any government official should be able to hold office of any capacity and it’s past time that both should give it up. 

On 11/6/2023 at 9:57 PM, Son of A Tiger said:

There's always been some voting fraud in every election.  And - as your article illustrates - it is typically discovered. 

The question is whether or not the outcome of the 2020 election was fraudulent.  Our courts have determined it was not.

18 hours ago, gr82be said:

Hillary has constantly maintained the 2016 election results weren’t legitimate. She may not have formally challenged it but she has never shut up about it either. I’m not one who thinks Trump won in 2020. I actually don’t want either Biden or Trump this time. 70 is by far the maximum age any government official should be able to hold office of any capacity and it’s past time that both should give it up. 

Hillary Clinton concedes presidential election to Donald Trump: 'We must accept this result'

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Hillary Clinton concedes presidential election to Donald Trump: 'We must accept this result'

And she’s still complaining about it.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, gr82be said:

And she’s still complaining about it.

Do doubt.

But you said: Hillary has constantly maintained the 2016 election results weren’t legitimate.   Which is obviously not true. 

Edited by homersapien
  • Facepalm 2

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

Do doubt.

But you said: Hillary has constantly maintained the 2016 election results weren’t legitimate.   Which is obviously not true. 

Maybe 82 took her saying that Trump was not a legitimate president at face value. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Maybe 82 took her saying that Trump was not a legitimate president at face value. 

And then, maybe he was stretching the truth beyond the breaking point. ;)

This is a written forum. Your actual words count, much less sentences. Facepalm that all you want. 

Edited by homersapien