Prayers please

WarTim

3 minutes ago, WarTim said:

Lost my best friend Sunday morning. He had been sick for a long time. Jeff was an over the top Auburn Tiger. He was a member here but hasn’t posted in a while. Please pray for his family and me. God bless you all. 

Sorry. Jeff was jdubb121 

• Sad 3

Prayers for Jeff's family during this difficult time. My hope is that Jeff had a personal relationship with Jesus and is currently in His presence.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

I'm glad Jeff lived long enough to see us win a few games.   I hope that brought him some happiness here on Earth.  As @roe4christsaid, I hope, most of all, that Jeff knew Jesus and had turned his life over to Him.  In that event, right now, he is happier than if we won every game this year.   Praying for you Tim.   It is never easy to lose a friend. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, WarTim said:

Lost my best friend Sunday morning. He had been sick for a long time. Jeff was an over the top Auburn Tiger. He was a member here but hasn’t posted in a while. Please pray for his family and me. God bless you all. 

So sorry to hear, buddy. Absolutely will have you covered.  Let us know if we can do anything else. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the prayers and support all. Jeff was the best. And praise God he belongs to Christ. That gives me great comfort. 

• Love 2

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Praying for his family and yours. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, WarTim said:

done! i am sorry for your loss. a best friend is family.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1