*Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

Why’d he recruit him? Ha. 

Honestly he struck out a few times before him

Just now, autiger88 said:

Okay defense you got them on the one yard line do not let them drive down the field...

I'll take a uat safety here for the 'weird things happen in Jordan Hare' factor.

Just now, Tigger1985 said:

Safety time or do we let them throw a pass and score? Not sure at all with this D. Probably just rush three.

Safety would require us get into their backfield which we can’t do. So long sustained drive is my prediction.

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

How about an easy pass since he was wide freaking open? I know too much to ask.

You ever watched a good QB? He has guys that do this all the time. Of course it’s easy to pile on PT if he’s not perfect. 
Im just glad we have a guy that gets it close and a WR that catches it. We’ve come a long way!

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Hugh freeze can't stand PT

Walker White can't get here soon enough.  We'll of course still get another transfer if better one available

Just now, Tigger1985 said:

Safety time or do we let them throw a pass and score? Not sure at all with this D. Probably just rush three.

Need to focus on containing Milroe…rushing 3/4 he slips out every time after about 5 or 6 seconds.

PT!!! Good gosh man!  You don't have Bama' s D Line.  Got to make a decision in about 3 seconds.

Just now, AUx said:

I'll take a uat safety here for the 'weird things happen in Jordan Hare' factor.

I wish but that means we have to actually get in the back field and we can't do that lol