4 Short months

LPTiger

9 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Observing hateful judgement and recognizing it is what it is. But you be you.

I do think the man is useless, but I don’t hate him.  I think he is wrong for America, but I don’t hate him.  Why are you using hateful so much?

20 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I do think the man is useless, but I don’t hate him.  I think he is wrong for America, but I don’t hate him.  Why are you using hateful so much?

You’re attacking him as a father— other than hatefulness, what’s the point? I suspect Trump isn’t great father material, but I have plenty of data from his public life on which to base my critique.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You’re attacking him as a father— other than hatefulness, what’s the point? I suspect Trump isn’t great father material, but I have plenty of data from his public life on which to base my critique.

Joe made Hunters life public.  I’m attacking Joe as a person not worthy of admiration and is not worthy as our President.

5 hours ago, LPTiger said:

You again didn't address the SOL being allowed to run on 2 felonies or why SC status was requested after the deal blew up..  I guess you concede the agreement as written granted broad immunity.  Baby steps.

As written, it conveyed broad immunity, but not for any and all charges arising from the investigation.  Defense counsel will always argue that it covers any and all things going forward.  I have no idea what Weiss was thinking, but it likely isn't as sinister as the right wants to make it out to be. 

Like I have pointed out, criminal charges aren't commonly brought by the DOJ/IRS when the taxes have been paid, with penalties, and the taxpayer is, for lack of a better term, a first time offender in the tax system.  You all act as though Weiss has some loyalty to the Bidens or the current AG.  He doesn't.  He was allowed to remain in his position for the purpose of finishing this investigation and as part of an effort to have this investigation not being viewed as a partisan appointee giving special treatment.

What you all want seems to be for Hunter Biden to be punished on a higher level than the average American taxpayer.  The entire situation is Hunter's fault and being in a privileged position does come with added scrutiny.  I am not claiming that he shouldn't be prosecuted, simply that some are making more of this than is there.

I am in favor of investigating and barring any elected official's family from profiting from international deals, but we both know that would be unconstitutional.

• Like 2